How you guys see your future in this platform? I just want your point of view on this - Page 23 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Chandan Mandal

How you guys see your future in this platform? I just want your point of view on this

Hello friend, I think everyone who joins the cryptotalk forum who works hard and learns will have a great future waiting for him and I am still learning a lot from this forum and I expect a wonderful future awaiting me.  Good luck.

I see it brilliant, but some of the biggest difficulties that the forum and also Yobit may experience is the fact of paying cryptos and not being able to do so, surely in the future they will have a plan as the value of bitcoin increases greatly, and they must see a way that this can remain profitable for them.

Hello my friend, the issue is not your future in this platform but rather the future of the platform so that when we develop within this platform and learn from the various topics in it, we will raise the value of the forum day by day and we will attract more people who have knowledge and experience and they will share with us in turn, which will Makes this forum more useful and successful .

This platform is useful on all levels, financially and culturally. But every member of this platform must adhere to the instructions and publish meaningful content and be patient to reach the highest level in this platform .. Thank you

We can reach the level of Bitcoin talk in the future but we have to work harder to achieve such rank and we need to keep on trying as hard and in the end we are able to follow everything perfect.

I am a student. I take this site as a part  time job for me. After every week i get a certain sum of money which are heloful for me. Actually in crypto talk there many ways to take it as a full time job but now i prefer to take it as a part time job! 

Loving ask a shining coming given that me's and because everyone else then you already since fond know some us who're in view this assembly daily ingest us because of general knowledge to the coming all we're picking up must take control to either end.

I am seeing a bright future ahead. This platform has given me lot of extra benefits in terms of money, knowledge, experience etc. I hope it helps me to be successful in future.

You stated stated, in keeping with my opinion, it's relies upon upon us that how we make our destiny?  If we posts feedback on  this discussion board through applying all the regulations of  posting remarks then we are able to be successful member on this discussion board.Then obviously we will have a good destiny on this now not.

I work by investing. We make good income by investing. We collect different tokens and sell them if prices go up. BTC is the most popular currency. BTC LTC, ETH are the ones everyone likes when they work on crypto currencies

Your bright destiny in advance. This platform has given me lot of more blessings in phrases of money,expertise, revel in and many others.I'm hoping it facilitates me to be successful this.

Yes, this platform gave us more benefits. We can earn money from this platform. We can gain more knowledge and information from this platform. We can improve our writing and reading skills. We can create useful and informative topics to the members. Throughout this we can get good reputation. We must follow the rules and regulations. It keeps our accounts safe. 

I see my future is beautiful and good in this forum because every day I learn something new about cryptocurrencies and at the same time I earn money and I am very lucky to have entered this wonderful forum

The future of the MES platform is very bright and strong looking.Nowadays, with the advent of the Internet, all businesses are online.Most of the countries in the world are the ones that have adopted the crypto platform and are reducing the number of people there.

I am seeing my bright future in this best platform of world because reason behind this that it provides opportunities of learning as well as earning.Here too much valuable information is available about cryptocurrency which i am trying to learn and that will be helpful for me.

• +2 1

I think by giving full concentration and hard work with patience we get a valuable name on this forum. On one side when we posts good quality comments and create informative and useful posts for members we will make a name get popularity. On the other hand by using yobit we become a good trader. 

@Khanbaloch Exactly you are right, and I am agree with you. I am also lucky to be a member of this amazing forum. I wish the forum will add more feature here and payment will be more amazing. I want to stay here forever.

The future is certain and yet uncertain.

It is certainly certain if we're sure and dedicated to our dreams and aims of the living. Hence push to obtain it.

And it is uncertain when you don't have a set outlined aim of the future.

In crypto world, put the intention of succeeding and the future will certainly be favorable and obtainable.

I see a great future in this platform. We can earn without any tension of giving all our time on working on a all time job. We can work as much as we want to earn. You can keep it as a side business as well to keep an extra income for your savings.

Hello everyone it depends on my own perspective how you choose your future and how you want it to be, you just need to know the rules.We are able to learn something at the end of the day.  This forum gives us a chance to learn about cryptocurrency.  This forum is a blessing for all of us.

Obviously, I see my bright future in this platform. This platform is one of the best that I've seen upto now. This is the masterpiece of websites which have knowledge providing intension and also gives payment to the useful post. It's an amazing feeling here. I've been getting useful knowledge about cryptocurrency which will help all the time.

Hi there my friends, according to my point of view if i work on this platform regularly i would be very successful and independent at such age and i will be very proud of my self and it is a very good plat form to earn alot of money in a very short time. In short my future is very bright

Dear friend, working through the forum allows you to gather information and start trading with small rates to learn how you should trade in real terms

Hello dear forum mate.I watch my future bright on this forum because it is a great forum where we learn a lot of things about cryptocurrencies and earn a handsome amount of money for living to pay for unpaid payment at the same time.

Well there are a lot of things to consider and also different challenges to overcome here for one to be able to progress but aside those challenges we all have a bright future here in this forum with the help of the forum everyone should be happy and thankful to cryptotalk. I see my future here to be bright