YoBit costs and fees - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Shohag Ali

YoBit costs and fees

Yobit has the lowest fees and the highest in the industry, but we need to pursue a specific approach, in my opinion. The right effort is to be certain of what is happening now, so we must work to keep it in perspective. So we try as much as we can to ensure that we are able to work as hard on everything we do in this industry.

The fees in the yobit platform are low compered to other platform the featured it offers are good and there is a funds for trading in this platform with a currency investment funds with a good profit rate.

Hello my friend
Thank you for this useful information
Indeed, I think that Yobit is one of the best sites for investing and trading currencies
Good luck to you

Exactly, I prefer the yobit platform because of the low transfer fees. I have an account on the Binance platform, but I prefer the yobit platform because of the low conversion fees and the best currency for conversion. I recommend Litecoin because the conversion rate does not exceed 0.02

The exchange commission is 0.2% of the transaction. For example, you want to buy 1 Ether at 0.05 BTC. In this case, the transaction commission is: 0.05 * (0.2 / 100) = 0.0001 BTC.
Unlike Forex, you don't need to pay a swap to maintain an open position. There is no leverage on YoBit either - only your own funds can be used for trading.

The yobit platform is easy to trade with cryptocurrency

And the ability to buy, store and sell currencies when its price rises to achieve high profits There are many pros to it as it contains many traders and supports all digital currencies and does not need proof of identity and has some drawbacks as there are fake currencies and some fraud