Dogecoin Mining - Recommendation - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Fabián Sevillano

Dogecoin Mining - Recommendation

There are many ways to get mining, but the currency that you intend to mine must be carefully chosen and you have chosen a good currency for which a bright and very prosperous future is expected, and most of the members and traders are racing for it.

• +1 1

You can use the Dogecoin mining Coinpot website where you can get more Doogecoin.  Or you can collect a doggy queen from the faucets.

• +2 1

I haven’t traded in daiscoins yet so I’m not very aware of the potential for generating returns in the future. As a result, you will notice that the difficulties in coin mining are not less. The main reason for this is due to the main unlimited supply. In my opinion, however, if you really want to keep this coin, why not try to mine the bictin or ether, and then exchange it for a long investment!

Hello my friend , I heard about goge coin, and everyone happy about it

Also mining doge and Eth much better than mining BTC this days , cause it's hard to mine BTC and need really strong hardware , 

I believe there is some sites allow us to buy virtual miner , so this will be much helpful for us mine more coins and gain more profit

• +2 1

It is good to have more Dogecoin as the Dogecoin coin is very popular and also has a very low price, and the price of the Dogecoin coin can increase dramatically.  You have to invest your money in Dogecoin investment sites and get more Dogecoin.

• +3 1

The doge Token is well-known, and it eventually went viral thanks to Tiktok videos; it is a currency with a large community surrounding and encourages it, but that has not evolved significantly in recent years:classic wacko

Doge coin will become best digital currency in future .Mining doge coin through different sites is possible .Some people mining doge coin through refferal links .

I am not much aware of it but I have listened a lot about dogecoins. Dogecoins mining is considered to be very good because there is no halving event in it. It could be best investment option if any one wants to invest.

I don't have any idea about Dogecoin mining because I don't mine altcoin. I only use to invest in altcoin by buying some coins and keep for some period of time so that I can earn profits. 

I do not know about this subject, but according to my knowledge about mining, it is a difficult process and needs complex software and high internet power.

You are welcome to the cryptotalk forum, I think that the issue of mining free dogecoin is real but there are some sites that tend to give free dogecoin, but most of them are not legit and safe for use, so I advise you to make research about the sites you want to choose for the mining of dogecoin.

They are great coins and will achieve great success in the long run. You can communicate with experienced people who can guide you to suitable miners.  I wish you good luck .

• +1 1

Sure, dear, this recommendation is very impressive and I think you're really right, dougie has a very good future and our lulliny is great and useful and makes us earn a lot of it. Thank you, my friend. 

It is a very popular currency among people and in the world of cryptocurrencies, in my opinion, the risk of buying and collecting it now and waiting for its value to rise, because all of this will remain rough expectations that are not real, so we have to protect ourselves from the risk of loss.

• +1 1

Dogecoin is one the best currenncy that I know this days and it's getting value day by day because people are now demanding it,  although before is not worth actually but as for now it's very good  in investment. I don't know any dogecoin mining sites. 

Edited by Manir
  • +2 1

In recent weeks, dogecoin has become more popular because many selebrities have set their eyes on said currency and that is why its fame has risen and it is said that the speed is in transactions, mine degecoin with your own resources to mine dege You have to use your own graphics card or a specialized device for mining that is what I understand, I hope you understand me.

• +1 1

In fact, a large spread of the doge currency has recently been observed and many famous applications and world-famous people have been promoting it, but I think that with all these things it remains difficult for it to compete with the rest of the famous currencies that gain people's trust

• +4 1

It is not possible to rely on working in cryptocurrency mining, as many people are working on it, and therefore the share that can be obtained is small but you can work in trading with cryptocurrencies, as by exploiting the fluctuations that occur in the markets, you can greatly increase your profit.

I also lost will become a minor but I have don't but knowledge about the mining how to use the mining machines cryptocurrencies I don't have much experience about this but after reading your topic and different formats on this by the senior members I really want to enter in this world of mining

From my point of view, all cryptocurrencies have a bright future with the passage of time that these currencies have become a work for many merchants, companies and others who took them as their basic income and as a percentage of this increase in popularity will increase their value and these currencies are attributed greatly, so there is no difference in the currency that you want to obtain.

• Useful or interesting 1

Dogecoin mining is becoming more difficult with the increase ment in the price of the coin so if you want to mine you should do it right now other wise it will be very late

Friend you are absolutely right if we want to mine the best currency to mine is dogecoin since this currency is fast in mining but it is for the long term that is why for a short time it would not serve to mine for that reason always cadaves that we want or want to mine we must think about the future not the present.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

Dogecoin is a good investment currency as its prices will rise dramatically in the future.  You have to look for the Telegram bots that provide Dogecoin.

There are tons of Doge coin mining sites on Faucet, I found Doge mining hosts free. At the start of mining I got some of the smallest Doge units and I had managed to withdraw them to the faucet payout account, but after a few days later the site I could no longer use for mining. The lesson I learned is that there is no free mining just entering Doge's address.

• +5 1

Hey my friend, in fact, for Dogecoin mining it is recommended for two reasons. The first is that it is a currency with a strong project and has a future, and the second reason is that there are people who do not have high-specification devices for mining eth for example, and therefore they mine Dogecoin to make some profits and develop their devices after that I wish everyone luck.