How did Bitcoin's price develop from 2009 to 2017? - Page 18 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Beromnia

How did Bitcoin's price develop from 2009 to 2017?

Greetings to you and thank you for telling us about the year of the Bitcoin inception that this currency is achieving progress and prosperity every year and its price reaches record levels compared to the dollar.

I expect it to have a great future.

It's the magic of blockchain technology it's about eight years from the beginning and the price is grow about 100 millions a time and still in progress,there is a lot of fact about this the first abd the mist important in my opinion is the total supply of bitcoin exactly 21 million it's very low  that why it very demanding

Well that's true that in the recent times the Bitcoin market has developed more and it's demand and popularity has also been increased. Tahts why the price has flourished too. And in future may be it is used as a transaction tool.

I think we should consider the reason why is because of the acceptance of the government and their approval for the very first exchanges launched such as the bitinstant and the mtgox.

Is a good story the people how’s investing 1$ in 2009 now the are a millionaire, is really good story , and some professional said , in 2020 1 btc will be 100000$

If we talk about the recent price of the bitcoin then we can imagine that how much price of bitcoin is increasing day by day so due to the supply and demand of the bitcoin its price is increasing rapidly. I think the use of bitcoin in the world is also increasing because a lot of people are investing in the bitcoin.

On 12/24/2019 at 1:23 AM, Beromnia said:

Greetings, my friends

In 2009, the year Bitcoin was created, no one could have thought that it would gain this popularity. Its initial price was about $ 0.0001. Over the next five years there were no major events, so the price slowly increased with little fluctuation.

In 2013 Bitcoin attracted a lot of attention due to the Cyprus banking crisis. In November 2013, the Chinese started to buy bitcoin in bulk and the price increased by 1,000 percent. However, this did not last long.

In February 2014, there was a denial of service attack on the servers of the MTGox Stock Exchange. At the time, the stock exchange controlled about 60 percent of Bitcoin transactions. The attack hit Bitcoin hard, and the price dropped by 40 percent. Throughout the year, until January 2015, the price continued to decline.

During 2015 Bitcoin gained popularity slowly but strongly and during that year the price started to rise little by little.

Since May 2016 Bitcoin has gained the confidence of more and more people, and its price has continued to rise.

In June 2017, the market witnessed a dramatic decline and the price decreased by 14 percent. Today Bitcoin is regaining its position.

Yes dude the price of bitcoin is highly improved and increases its value too much like now in 2021 their is  sudden rise of bitcoin price and the more people showing interest in the currency.

• +2 1

I think Bitcoin is becoming more popular and growing faster because many people use it as an alternative income and payment, that's the main thing.  They use all possibilities to increase bitcoin using higher profits.  Developers, exchanges, buyers, sellers and governments take part in the development of bitcoin depending on their capabilities and effectiveness.  I respect that and I hope Bitcoin will have a great future in the long run.

I am new on this fourm.I am making our posts usefull and helpfull to other members.I am working hard to earn money and gain knowledge about this fourm.This fourm is real and trustfull.This fourm is very good for earning and learning at the same time.

Dear fellow the Bitcoin price developed by market and now the price of Bitcoin becomes high because more peoples showing their interest in Bitcoin and invest their money in it and now Bitcoin is becoming more popular in all over the world.

• +3 1

This is the best example that perseverance gives us excellent results since we have many things to create so that we make a good investment and thus we can achieve everything little by little 

I think that in the beginning the price of Bitcoin was low due to the lack of interest of all people or countries in the Internet significantly, but preaching the great scientific revolution in the world of the Internet and communication networks, these digital currencies have attracted many people and after a little while their price increased greatly, but in the end I do not think that its price will remain At this height and may return and decrease with the future

• +4 1

Dear friend I personally don't have any experience about your question .So thanks for this valuable and informative information .So try to make work hard at this forum .

As we see the price of Bitcoin today, we can see that the price developed very slowly, nothing like right now that the price of Bitcoin in two months rose a percentage greater than 50% which is very good because that means that the cryptos they are gaining more fame and value. 

• +3 1

Certainly at the beginning of 2020 the price of bitcoin was getting quite structured, but now we can see the popularity that it has taken in recent months and the established price of bitcoin is 52k and this is the biggest mark that it has taken so far, and I can see As growth continues to move, influencing the world economy to a large extent, it is therefore very remarkable to say that it is due to the fame it has had in recent months, which has been on an upward trend.

Yup well said.from 2009 to 2019 there is great fluctuations in bitcoin value and fame .But if we talk about 2019 to 21 its gets higher fame and value .its getting common fame .But if you want to invest just choose that money for invest which you can afford happily.

Thanks expert for the wonderful enlightment. I don't much about bitcoins while because crytotalk is my first cryptocurrency I have started and with less than a week experience. So I will say thanks once again for  the enlightment, have a nice day.

Continuing this story, in 2020 for the months of September to December, some institutions such as MicroStrategy adopted the btc as part of their capital, this pushed the value of btc to a mast of 20k $, its old historical maximum, today, already In February 2021, the btc has been news all over the world and its popularity has grown enormously, the founder and owner of Tesla, the richest man in the world Elon Musk reported that his company has invested billions of dollars in btc, it is so much the growth of the btc that 1btc managed to reach the value of 1kg of gold. Impressive.

• +2 1

The beginning is always the hardest step any new ideas takes but it now known to us that it doing well in the market due to the fact we all good how high it market price keeps on growing every now and then

At the beginning of the launch of the Bitcoin currency, its price was very low and it was not expected to rise in such a large way, and today we find a great demand for this currency, which led to a significant increase in its price, and every day we notice a new price increase.

Bitcoin has suffered several significant downturns which have served to strengthen it over the years and we can see how at the end of 2020 it came with a significant rise with which there was a climb reaching a record high of $52k never seen before. It is time to buy and invest for the future.

When bitcoin started no one knows it will be the highest prince in the crypto currency exchange market when it was introduced in 2009 it is 0.0001 but now it is almost millions of naira and it's still growing higher

The rate at which the value of bitcoin is really growing is amazing when bitcoin was created no one would have imagined it would be of such high value in a time like this I must say it really is surprising

Thanks my friend for bringing up this topic
No one was interested in Bitcoin when its price was 0.001 in 2009, but after 8 years its price had risen to $ 20,000, and everyone was looking for it.
 I think my friend the beginning is always the most difficult stage where not everything will go in vain with the results obtained to build a strong foundation until we achieve it along with developing
I wish everyone success
Thank you