Is my personal information protected while using cryptocurrency? - Page 30 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
MD ARIFUL HASSAN AKASH

Is my personal information protected while using cryptocurrency?

Yes, of course,

Our personal information and accounts will remain safe if we pay attention and do not disclose our passwords to anyone and we should only use safe cryptocurrencies wallets. 

Cryptocurrencies my friend are the safest to operate
on the Internet
Your data is protected and you should take care and verify
During your work, my friend

• +4 1

On 10/9/2020 at 4:43 PM, MD ARIFUL HASSAN AKASH said:

Yes, it is! Cryptocurrencies don’t save any personal data about the owners of electronic wallets. Attack-proof encryption crypto algorithms are used by the system that excludes the threat of access to electronic wallets by third parties as well as forgery of electronic accounts. Bitcoin and other currencies are strongly protected and completely anonymous. Yobit.net doesn’t pass and doesn’t distribute any information about the users of the service in any way.

Yes my friend your personal information will be protected while using this site.. Because no personal information is required to making account on this site but you need to give your account a strong password so that the hackers can not hack your account.. If your account have a simple and small password then it will be easy for them to hack your account easily.. But you need not to worry about it if your password is strong which is the combination of words and letters. 

• +1 1

Yes, my friend, this is the wonderful thing about using encryption as it protects data very securely and conceals the identity of people who are trading. It is a wonderful thing. I hope it continues. Thank you.

• +2 1

Yes that's right
This is what distinguishes the crypto forum that it is safe and does not expose us to penetration
I hope that we remain on safety and our society becomes bigger and bigger and full of knowledge

Certainly yes, our personal information is protected on this site and I believe that cryptocurrencies are the safest way to work over the Internet, as they are reputable and against fraud.

It our responsibility to protect our personal information in this platform because this platform will never disclose our personal information without our consent, therefore we the members of this platform should be very not to disclose our personal information.

Hey, buddy. how's it going? I hope you're okay and healthy. Yes my boyfriend of crypto-currencies stimulates our personal information and don't share it with one and does not ask to save personal information through the sites or similar. But my friend, there are wallets that are fraudulent and do not keep personal information and share it with others and so the money you have is stolen. So you should always work studies on the wallet that you want to use in order to have full information about the wallet. Thank you my friend for publication is wonderful. With my best wishes to everyone.

• +3 1

yes my friend.Nothing to worry about it.Your person info is save and well protected. Security system of the forum is very strong.We already know that.So there's no chance of licking your information

It should be safe as long as you don't reveal it to anyone. Your money remains safe within the wallets, but you need to know how to choose a safe wallet.

• +1 1

Hello my dear friend.On this forum,our personal information is safe but there are a lot of forum of cryptocurrencies which are fake or scams which steal our money and personal information and use them for bad therefore,we have to choose a ligit forum to use cryptocurrencies where our personal information is 100% safe.

• +2 1

There are many cryptocurrency wallets on the Internet
It depends if you are using the correct wallet
It is true that they enjoy a high level of security, but there is a certain risk of being attacked again, so you should choose better
You should pick the best ones, and in my view, the blockchain is the best

Hello my friend
Yes, personal information is fully protected and no one can access it, and this is one of the features of cryptocurrencies

you better not try some websites that you are not sure if legit or not. Finally our details are 100% safe in these forum and let try and avoid unnecessary site that is not well recognized.

yes friend when you used the crypto currency your personal information not effected it may remain private till you not share it any other so i think it depend on us how we protect our personal information when we used the crypto currency. crypto currency is a digital currency and we can use it any where so remain private your personal information.

Certainly .. I have noticed through work that my personal data and my balances are protected and very safe in the Yobit platform, and I do not think that it is possible to be exposed to any penetration or share it with a third party, so I am really reassured.

The features offered by cryptocurrencies that attract people to work with them are decentralization, which gives us a lot of privacy, security and speed in completing payments and transactions for users. 

Thank you for providing this information ... Of course, electronic wallets protect personal information in a great way, so that no one can access it... So be careful and do not share any information with any people to ensure that your information and money are protected and cannot be accessed by anyone.

: There are many wallets of crypto-currencies online you have to choose the best... You have to make sure that you are protected you must not disclose your information in these exchanges... Youbit and bitcoin have a high level of security, but it's wrong to be attacked again, so they've improved their security systems.

Yes, personal information and data are protected..but errors or gaps may occur either from the wallet or when using some websites..so I advise you to pay attention and use reliable sites ..

Yes 100% you personal information is secure now and in feature, because cryptocurrencies is the most secure now a days.

And secondly you can earn mi ey or start you crypto experience without giving your personal experience to anyone .

• Useful or interesting 1

I think I prefer cryptocurrencies because they are decentralized currencies and provide great privacy for people who deal with them. I always prefer registering on decentralized platforms as well, and I hate doing KYC.

• +3 1

Yes, of course, personal information is protected by the creators of platforms and e-wallets, only we must search for reliable wallets and not share our personal information with anyone.

It is necessary and important to protect the personal information of our online accounts so that we do not get hacked.

The good thing about these platforms that we use is that they do not ask for a lot of personal information and protect all the information that you give.

I speak about the CryptoTalk platform and Yobit platform.