What if someone lost his Bitcoin wallet? - Page 25 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
SuperCrypto

What if someone lost his Bitcoin wallet?

If I lose my wallet and I do not have the recovery phrases, I will not be able to get those bitcoin again. Currently there are many lost bitcoins, but it is still uncertain what will happen to them.

You should try to save the recovery key to access it again at some point because if everything is not lost it will be lost as long as or when you find the codes.

This usually happens when you change pc or cell phone or if you lost the information in any way, then we are left without access to our wallet and what can we do to prevent this? well the only way to recover your account is with the 12 phrase private key that was given to you when you started the account, this data is what you must protect at all costs, if possible save it in several devices in the cloud or in physical if possible not to go through this bad time 

In the world of cryptocurrencies, it must be taken into account that the codes we generate in any wallet are unique and only we have access, once we lose it there is no way to recover it.

Hi! If you lose your bitcoin wallet along with all your data, you lose the bitcoins that you had collected in your account, but if you have all the data you can clearly recover your wallet. 

Many people are usually afraid of losing their wallet because clearly they can lose all their income but the truth is that it is possible to recover it, what must be done first of all before having a wallet is to save absolutely all the data with which you created your account , thus avoiding that in the future you want to recover data that costs a lot to recover in the future. My recommendation is that you save your data before putting money in the wallet. 

Yes, this is a very bad situation, i think i have a friend who experienced this incident, if you remember, games and artist CDs were sold with btc when btc was first released. my friend  bought it for the game and never used it. When he was valued years later, he could not remember his account and was burned. This is so sad

Sadly if you lose your btc wallet you also lose everything in it, as there is no way you can claim what is in it; That is why many have advised me that when creating a wallet you have to write it down in several places, send it by mail, make a backup and if possible write it down in physical form, and as my mother tells me, you always have to be precarious. Greetings.

• +1 1

Yes, if you lose a private key or pass a phrase to a wallet that has kept bitcoin, it means that you have lost your bitcoins and will never be able to recover them. Sad, but your need to be careful with this.

It is possible to recover it as long as you have backed up your wallet and have the private keys saved, otherwise you will not be able to recover your account balance in any way

• Useful or interesting 1

Hi! If you lose your bitcoin wallet along with all your data, you lose the bitcoins that you had collected in your account, but if you have all the data you can clearly recover your wallet. 

Many people are usually afraid of losing their wallet because clearly they can lose all their income but the truth is that it is possible to recover it, what must be done first of all before having a wallet is to save absolutely all the data with which you created your account , thus avoiding that in the future you want to recover data that costs a lot to recover in the future. My recommendation is that you save your data before putting money in the wallet. 

If you have private keys or security phrases you can access without any problem, but if you lose the keys or phrases you will not be able to regain access to your wallet, why? because you are the only one to have your access, remember you must always have your private keys safe

If someone loses the Bitcoin wallet, it will be a big loss for him.  However, there is no need to worry because you will be able to recover your Bitcoin wallet again, for which a verification message will be sent to your email from where you will get your wallet back.

Hello, if you lose or cancel the wallet but keep the secret words, you are saved since this way you can recover your cryptocurrencies but since you do not have the secret words you have lost it
a big greeting

No thats not poosible to recover it if you forget the password and email if you know the email then it will very easy to recover if you lost all thing then it cannot be recover company will not support you

There are some things you can recover your wallet by it like the 12 phrase or the private key but if you lost them you can't recover except if you are using wallets like coinomi or atomic you can talk to the support and maybe you recover it 

If a person loses their bitcoin wallet they lose all their capital because it is impossible to recover the crypto from a wallet without the passwords and safewords. It is necessary to keep our passwords in a safe place. And it can be relative to burning, but not so much because it could no longer be used, but at the same time it continues to exist and has a monetary value.

U must keep your phrases and your private key , u can gross your wallet again whit this , bu if your are less your key u will loss your crypto 

And as the told not your key not your crypto 

We usually losing our information and data or we forget it so to keep all that safe i wrote my 12 word in a field written on a paper and in my computer 

• +5 1

Its quite easy to take the control of your wallet back if you have the corresponding email working on your cell phone. Just tap forgot password and a password recovery email will be sent to you

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

Yes that is why dealing with cryptocurrencies you need to be extra careful, make sure you keep your wallets safe, back them up and store them in safe reliale places you can always go back to

If someone loses their Bitcoin wallet it would be a big problem, since in order to recover it they have to follow a series of very complex steps to be able to recover it, it can be accessed again with the use of the 12 phrases and private key, but if they lost their private key, you will lose your btc, keep your 12 pharses and private key safe.