Algorand (SOMETHING) - Marketplace - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
diegobreckle

Algorand (SOMETHING)

Algorand was forming a descending (white) wedge with a bullish reversal pattern. A breakout to the upside can be a good entry for a long position.

However, in the short term, the pattern has yet to be validated. Volatility is likely to taper off in the coming days, ahead of a possible breakout to test resistance at $ 0.31.

Trading volume was well above average recently. Inside the pattern, it is not especially important, but an upside breakout would be required to have good trading volume.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

On 10/8/2020 at 11:22 PM, diegobreckle said:

Algorand was forming a descending (white) wedge with a bullish reversal pattern. A breakout to the upside can be a good entry for a long position.

However, in the short term, the pattern has yet to be validated. Volatility is likely to taper off in the coming days, ahead of a possible breakout to test resistance at $ 0.31.

Trading volume was well above average recently. Inside the pattern, it is not especially important, but an upside breakout would be required to have good trading volume.

Algorand is a Boston-based open-source software company working towards building a borderless economy. They’ve developed a permissionless, PureProof-of-Stake (PoS) protocol with open participation, scalability, security and transaction finality.

@diegobreckle Maybe you didnt know, that in Exodus wallet, you can stake Algorand, to earn interest on a daily basis. See screen shot. You wont retire off what you earn but its better than a poke in the eye with a sharp stick. It pays out daily, you just have to claim it. Its another feature I love about Exodus wallet. I know Im always praising Exodus wallet & its virtues. But Exodus wallet has many advantages over its competitors.

Screen Shot 2020-12-13 at 19.07.51.png

Earn Free Bit-Coins. Every hour you can win up to $200 USD in BTC.

https://freebitco.in/?r=41529082

1100388917_FreeBitco_in3.png.3817f1e8269d8e972cacf1276f358331.png

I am new to Algorand, I have been watching it for many months and decided to invest in it after the project convinced me. I see potential for the future, but how far is that future?

• +3 1