What is Your Favorite Coin and Token - Page 20 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
SastraID

What is Your Favorite Coin and Token

Of course, there are island, trx, xlm, chz, apl and gsx coin, they all have a beautiful story, they will be good in the future. Especially, GSX coin will be 0.04 USD now and 1 USD after 3 years.

I really love exchange tokens - lotteries / stakes are always held on them 😁. I also like ether and bitсoin - it's just a tradition. The rest of the coins are momentary, needed for enrichment with short tome investment

23 hours ago, elizabeth210291 said:

Like everyone else, BTC of that follows ETH. and the TRON. They are my favorite currencies. Although, many parameters can be considered when making any cryptocurrency favorable.

Понятно, что если бросить деньги в склеп, то легко их потерять, но класть деньги в банк - занятие бесполезное. Если не хотите рисковать, то лучше перевести деньги в доллары и купить иностранные акции / облигации.

My favorite is Digecoin. I like this coin, I used to use doge a lot for inter-exchange transactions, it's quick and inexpensive. And sometimes this coin is profitable

I'm not holding any of coins, but i'm planing to get bitcoin and Yobit coin, because it's growing in price fast and stable.

I have handled all the cryptocurrencies of my liking through Yobit. Not indicating bitcoin within my favorite currencies would be to ignore its hierarchy within the market, it is the founder of the entire structure of crypto assets that we know today, the term cryptography became popular as soon as it received the support of the taxpayers and its price rose sensationally to those who invested in it. Of the rest of altcoin I have placed my hopes in many projects, however I think that Litecoin has certain advantages and benefits due to its algorithm, I am sure that in the medium term it will obtain good results in terms of its value in the market.

To be honest i'm looking forward to get my favorite coin. I'm pretty much into crypto, but my first coin was ethereum, eventho my first first crypto was btc im amount of 0.5 while it was like 100$ i suppose?

I don't like ethereum at this moment, because of that high gas fees, but BNB is actually pretty interesting, and I have a lot of bnb in staking. BNB!

for quite a long time I preferred different altcoins. I really like LINK also TRH. recently I have put more emphasis on BTC and ETH but maybe still a favorite coin I can call LINK it is very technical and I like it

On 9/26/2019 at 7:15 PM, satoshi said:

For sure I will hold Bitcoin because bitcoin number 1 of cryptocurrency on coinmarketcap and bitcoin has mother for all crypto. 

Then next one is Ethereum and i thing will buy next ripple

I agree with you bitcoin is the best option for cryptocurrencies, even etherium also has great opportunities to position itself as the best of the cripto.

my personal favorite is Ripple (XRP). it has an important difference from other digital currencies. That is, banks and financial systems do not run away from it. Instead, various banks and financial systems in the world use Ripple to exchange money with each other. and the speed of transactions is very high. It's security is impressive and it does not have many of the current problems in banking.

My favorite currency at the moment is Tron because of its transaction speed and low commission costs, as well as the trc-20 tokens that are in its network.

My favorite coin is BITCOIN; the original, the first; the one that was given to us as a gift to show us that our money can be OURS, and not be stolen by some banker in search of more profits at any given moment. And, if you’re talking about utility tokens; I have several favorites; but, at the top of that list is the SALT Token; THE complete merger of crypto and fiat that allows you to use BTC leveraged fiat to conduct your business while HODLing your BTC; a true win-win proposition!!!

My favorite cryptocurrencies are cosmos(atom) and chainlink. These are very nice projects that ı have never regretted.

My favorite coin is bnb and also i can rely on ethereum. Last time i also like TWT token it will rise for sure

Edited by pandasatoshi

On 10/2/2020 at 5:16 PM, jhonsu777 said:

The favorite token is the jsb which is mine, I myself create it in the ethereum blockchain, my purpose is to create an environmentally friendly data center reducing the carbon footprint, today I am working on my projects and the idea is to be able to promote my token with a stable currency and being able to link it with an e-commerce service that has value through electronic invoicing, they find it as JSB in Uniswap in ar USDT and ETH

Совершенно верно, с криптовалютами вы можете выиграть много, но вы также можете потерять все, я предлагаю вам всегда читать, исследовать, консультироваться с людьми, у которых уже есть опыт, потому что инвестирование в это - высокий риск, я всегда принимаю во внимание учтите этот совет, вкладывайте только то, что вы готовы потерять

hi everyone

My favorite coin is MATIC
Matic Network is a Layer 2 scaling solution that achieves scale by utilizing sidechains for off-chain computation while ensuring asset security using the Plasma framework and a decentralized network of Proof-of-Stake (PoS) validators.
have nice day

At the moment, I would highlight Ethereum, Litecoin and Tron, it seems to me that they have good potential in the future. I advise everyone to pay attention to them.

Когда сидишь в собраньях шумных,

Язык пылает и горит;

Но люди делятся на умных и тех,

Кто много говорит.

(с) И. Губерман.

Stellar lumen is my favourite coin.  This is because I earned it with little stress . I also love there fast network.  You will get your coin in less than 60secons of transferring them.