Scared of loosing more than what I'll be gaining in Crypto. - Page 14 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kimberly24

Scared of loosing more than what I'll be gaining in Crypto.

My friends in crypto to really acquire there are hazard implied however you don't need to face challenge obliviously , prior to Investing on any program you need to make examination of that program and ensure you think a lot about what you need to contribute on..

You should always bear in mind the possibility of loss, but if you plan well and set your goal in front of you and try to reach it, I do not think that your losses will be more than your profits.

• +2 1

There's no better way to learn about things in crypto than to do a little trading.  Start off small and get a feel for what the market is like.  Don't put a whole lot of money onto an exchange at first, because it's very easy to lose money when you're just beginning to trade.  And yeah, everything is risky and there's going to be some fear.

Don't get into trading if you are afraid to loose. There are many tips that you have to follow, mentioned many times in topics here, read well and follow. Then, your worries will disappear.

Don't be afraid my dear friends, Mistakes is part of all human being and it will only make you to learn fast but i think in crypto you should start with low amount and learn fast then invest good amount and enjoy profit later as time goes on because there are many opportunities in the future.

• Useful or interesting 1

My business friend, profit and loss, this is the natural thing, but your fear this should give you the incentive to learn more and gain sufficient information for a profitable trade, in the worst case, invest in an amount that you can bear to lose, then you will not lose more than you win.

• +2 1

You are most likely new to the cryptworld. Failures will be as well as at all. But over time you will learn from their mistakes and losses will be less..

It comes to trading issue don't come to fear and all you need is good knowledge and experience about trading which you can acquire as well as in this forum do not be scared to trade learn how to trade and then start it and get good profit۔۔۔

My friend, you will only learn from your experiences, and I advise you if you have a friend with experience and crypto experience, take it as a guide for you and follow what dictates to you step by step until you begin to gradually learn the practice after you have learned theoretically.

• +3 1

Probably because cryptocurrency is difficult to predict then people who are not familiar with crypto, are very afraid to invest in crypto. If you do your own research. then things may change.

Yes, you must first prepare before you begin. You can watch YouTube, search for referrals on Google, visit legal websites, and ask questions in this section. since many newcomers believe they would struggle because they do not realize what cryptocurrency is.

Yes everyone is fear of lossing the currency. We should not be scared we should gain experience  we should not scared of loosing while trading. Take risk and it is, part of life some time you loose, and, sometimes you gained. 

The best way to not lose your crypto was protect your private keys and do have a backup on it because if you forgot your private keys your crypto will also lose. Don't put personal information about your wallet to any social media to avoid hack incidents. 

• +3 1

Look mate its natural to be sacred. You can lose your money but I bet you will never lose your experience and knowledge what you gathered from here. So if you scare of losing money then put your money into safe wallet. Never lose hope. Be optimistic. 

If you came to the world of cryptocurrency trading just to win, I'm sorry to tell you that this place is not yours.

We can't remove the feeling of fear from us but sometimes we have to take risks in a coin.

That great you want to learn about cryptocurrency.  So get knowledge about cryptocurrency which more profit and helpfull.  So if ypu focus on learn about cryptocurrency and it trading on this forum then i think you can reduce your mistake and can get success in trading. So price flactuation is the only which have more benefits thennother you can earn more money in one time

So must learn to reduce your mistake. So it good if you learn from your mistakes. 

Hello dear, I think this should be one of our main challenge in the cryptocurrency market, we most not invest more than we can loss, because there is advisable from the experts of the cryptocurrency that we should only invest what we can only afford to lose. 

We all need to know more in the field of cryptocurrencies, but this is not a cause for concern, dear friend, as we must gain knowledge and learn from our mistakes and the mistakes of other people in order to be successful.

In order to avoid a loss in the world of cryptocurrencies, you must have sufficient knowledge and experience.  In this wonderful forum, you can acquire enough money to buy basic necessities.  You should make good time to read all of the posts on this forum.  You should focus on knowledge, not money, because knowledge is the basis of success.

This is risk inwhhich almost everyone goes through. Crypto currency does have some risk but the best thing that can help you curb this is to have knowledge and a very good strategy then in the case of losing you'll be able to cover up your profits