6 coins that have a good future in the market - Page 23 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
emirojose4311

6 coins that have a good future in the market

The coins that have good features in the market which are as follows bitcoin, litcoin, ethereum, binance, ripple, and doge and there are others which also fluctuate in the exchange market in cryptotalk  currency platform 

I would also include doge cryptocurrency, twt - trust wallet, chainlink or just a link (the same thing), and I think waves cryptocurrency could be included here.

I am a new member in the world of digital coins and I want to know all the information related to cryptocurrency and trade. Thank you very much for letting me know about the good coins. Very soon I will try to make money from this forum by investing in Ethereum Coin because I think the rate of Ethereum Coin will increase in the future.

• +4 1

Yes i m fully agreed with your topic and information you shared on this forum .your topic is most unique and very informative for crypto currency users and holders.these six best coins are very usefull for the investers .they secure these coins and in future gets benefits from it.

• +1 1

ETH 

BNB 

ZCASH

LTC

DOGE

ADA

Which city is this, which will make the market very gray in the future This future will be very high in today's rate and people will get many such profits, it is still running in a lot of trains these days. But there are some people who do not know about this, we need to post one so that people can get information. 

Bitcoin and Ethereum are always my primacy options. Aside these two too big coins I think that other best cryptocurrencies are Bitcoin Cash, ChainLink, Aave, Litecoin and Uniswap. They have great future and thy are legit.

• +1 1

Yes these coins are so good and in future it's price will increase more and more.  Trx, twt, dlrs, btc have also bright future . these coins are most Popular and people have much interest to invest or trade with these coins too. My personal favorite coin is btc, ltc, trx,bnb

This digital currencies, which you listed in your article, are accurate, since these digital currencies have a bright future. I think Ethereum and litecoin are the better of the currencies I've listed, so I'm investing a lot between these two digital currencies.

Thank you for this information. I thought there was only bitcoins, but because of this post, now I know that cryptocurrencies are much more than bitcoins and each have different processing fees.

This is really good coins that are helping cryptocurrency to progress. And they are more reliable and profitable than other crypto projects in trading and investment. 

nice compact inquiry I believe that my top rundown would be obviously btc, at that point eth, at that point trx, at that point uni, at that point dai and the last one can be litecoin or bitcoin money, any coin whose worth is straightforwardly connected with btc esteem. for me the most promessing coin is the one that is changing and developing, for this situation it wouldnt be btc in light of the fact that its all around solidified yet trx is developing like insane and the foundation of the organization have a ton of extraordinary perspectives that make it more attractive to exchange utilizing this coin and this organization, the shrewd agreements and the energy framework functions admirably to bring down expenses so there you have it my companion, those are my pics.

There are lot of coins with good potential. As basis you need some bitcoin the more the better as all experts predict it to raise really high. These are the following.

ETH, ETC, XRP, Syscoin, Golem, NEM, Gamer credits, straits, Litecoin.

As you are probably aware these are literally thousands of different coins and tokens available for near immediate purchase.

On 1/23/2021 at 8:21 PM, joemcgwa said:

Many people thoughts that's those coins which are on the top of coinmarketcap platform they have better future, but my answer is no, because currently there have coin which ranked very high suddenly(PolkaDot coin) but I cant believe if such coin like that would have the future.

They are right to be thinking that those coins which are in the top they having a good future, because they cannot guess the coin which is not in the top thats can be having a good future. 

• +2 1

I think you have forgotten an important coin that is tether it is going very good in the market and i love this coin it is my favourite of all times it is on the 3rd no. at the list of cryptocurrencies race so it has a very good future as far as know i am sure it will cross all the coins in future just wait and watch 

Thanks dear brother for sharing this information about the 6 coins . People can choose there option among these coins . That which is the best option to invest you money.

• +1 1

I would recommend bitcoin, ethereum and litecoin. Invest in cryptocurrency for the future and you will have nothing to regret. Invest in the coins that have lower price now, And when it rises you sell

There are many digital  currency in online. Bitcoin is famous and crypto currency to. And other currencies are in growing stage and we cannot guarantee which coin is best  and which coin is worst that are depending on the policies adopted by the organization of that coins

On 10/8/2020 at 7:34 AM, emirojose4311 said:

Cardano - ADA. Cardano is one of the newest digital currencies on the blockchain. ...
ETH - Ethereum. ...
LTC - Litecoin. ...
Ripple - XRP. ...
BNB - Binance. ...
Zcash. ...
Technology behind. ...
What represents.

TWT 

ETHEREUM 

BNB 

BTC 

LTC 

The best coin is bitcoin obviously. second spot ethereum, 3-litecoin, 4-cardano and possibly the last one will be the binance coin cuz they will be the greatest trade for some time.

from this arrange I have found out around three coins. They are bitcoins ethereum and litecoin. From what I had scrutinized I think these three coins has huge commerce segments as of now fair as afterward on. There's a incredible strong contention between these three coins. I know there's altogether more I have to be discover out around and still on the way toward learning it.

If you want my experience then i would like to say that bitcoin will be the future of all the currencies which will be more important than anything. Yeah you are right in your sense and i am right my sense of humour thank you dear mate 

• +5 1

I am new here i don't know which coin will best for the market price. And I want to know that it is very important by the way.

On 10/8/2020 at 7:34 AM, emirojose4311 said:

Cardano - ADA. Cardano is one of the newest digital currencies on the blockchain. ...
ETH - Ethereum. ...
LTC - Litecoin. ...
Ripple - XRP. ...
BNB - Binance. ...
Zcash. ...
Technology behind. ...
What represents.

I like it ethereum and litecoin because I am also collecting it and I will also do investment of it because my friend is also doing investment and trading of it and he is earning good amount through it so I will also I hope I will also earn a good profit.

In my knowledge, I think cryptocurrency has the better future than others. Etherum and litcoin are also have been in the market in the nearby future. XRP and TRX are also exists in the future. But from all of these bitcoin is far better. It deserves major place in the future . I say these based on their stability and profit making.

Welcome my friend. These currencies that you mentioned have value and have benefits here. They can be leveraged at any time according to what you know about them.

I will keep telling everyone that Etherium is exmple of xoins which can grow. And the reason of it is Defi project because most them are using Eth for that I recommend these but you should still do your own research