Airdrop SCAM? - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
taller

Airdrop SCAM?

3 hours ago, taller said:

the airdrop that tell you give the password or deposit some money or coins are scam care wioth this features in airdrop

you're right friend, most airdrops that request a deposit to withdraw are usually scams and at the end of the day they don't allow you to withdraw anything at all, it has happened to me twice already

Yes, my friend totally agree with you, these types of airdrops are scammed because lately this type of scams has increased a lot by camouflaging themselves in airdrop, since airdrops are being spread widely on the internet and on social networks, but most of them are scams who only wants our money

Airdrops are not all scams, there are many that do comply when making cryptocurrency payments to users for having participated correctly in each one of them. Many airdrops that we find in the telegram application ask us to pay a fee at the time of distribution, almost none of these usually comply with their payments, so I do not recommend making any deposit to an airdrop, since they are supposed to be obtained in a free for everyone.

• +5 1

Hello people, good day!
Not all airdrops are scams, in fact I have participated in many airdrops and I have won with them, an example is the Yobit exchange, with which I participated in an airdrop at the beginning of this year and made a profit.

No friend, not all airdrops that will tell you to deposit some amount of money are scam. You can see the TWT airdrop (Trust wallet) you needed to deposit $50 to earn some amount of TWT, you can see binance, crypto.com and many other exchanges are offering $10, $20... $50 and phemex offers $120 but you must complete some rules including to deposit some amount first. But all those sites are 100% safe!

Time is the ultimate weapon!

the problem with the airdrops that users have paid for sell coins quickly and cause the price to fall quickly destroying the currency

I hope that this exact airdrop from yobit is not a scam since it's the first time im doing it and would like to have a positive experience.

The most important thing is if you do not know the company that performs the AirDrop is to get informed and look for references or look for them, never give money or give keys if you are not sure of the safety of the origin of that Airdrop. 

Not all of them are a scam, therefore, before entering any airdrop, you must first investigate to see the reliability of the "project" and what they claim to be is true.

Not all airdrops are a scam. Sure, there is a significant number of false airdrops out there, but there are some airdrops (like the one in yobit) that truly gives you a token and doesnt scam you.

Airdrops are an interesting activity for users, however, you must be alert to certain risks, scams are usually consumed with pages of low reputation, when you see that a payment is requested from the user to participate, or provide keys or password, it is Because we are dealing with people with bad intentions, always remember that hackers are after misleading advertisements to take advantage of unsuspecting people. I have participated in yobit airdrops and the responsibility of this Exchange is proven.

It is important to note that every airdrop we participate in will never ask us for money to pay us, nor will it ask for our account credentials (passwords, user), everything that represents the above will be a scam, very careful, we have to learn to identify projects that try to steal our money

A wonderful topic my friend .. Really, such an airdrop is a fraud and theft of your money .. Unfortunately, many people have had their money stolen in such scams.
Therefore, I would like to be honest with you that the people who go to such airdrops and give them their money are novices, stupid people, or fools ..
Beware, my friend, to be a deceiver.

I think we must not participate in airdrop that ask for money, it does not matter the quantity, every amount they get, it is profit to scammers. And the personal information while just be the name and email. More information it is suspect.

yobit.net is a good deck. it's been around for the past 6 years and growing. just hope for it, guys

Maybe you don't, but I totally believe in bitcoin. It will increase the price by 20,000 USD per btc

No, not all airdrops are scam , but there are also many of them scam , and this is when there is no significant support for airdrop, or the currency starts in the market at a low price

Edited by omar sayed

The only aidrop that I saw that was true so far in 2020 was UNI's and it was not free! You had to have some interaction with their platform (uniswap) and you received a generous reward, many people made good money from this but Getting to the point in this life nothing falls from above without effort ¡¡that's why 90% of airdrops are scam¡¡¡

Yes airdrop are very good thing to earn money for free. But please don't send money to collect your airdrop coins. Otherwise you will be scammed.

Most airdrops are scams because the people who create them only see their benefit but do not see the benefit of others. It should be noted that not many airdrops don scam if they are of good quality with a good reputation that is why I invite youtake advantage of the yobit.net airdrop the excellent DOLLARS

we should take part in airdrop projects, although the rate of encountering a good airdrop is low, most of them are free.

To participate in an airdrop it is better to do it when it comes from reliable sources, because they are mostly scam, they only look for subscribers for their pages, they seek to steal identities, almost all scams ask you for a deposit, supposedly so that they can credit the coin, if that happens to you, discard it, it means that they will scam you.

According to my experience, all airdrops are  not fake and all airdrops are not the real. You have to be careful when you choose the system. I deal with the yobit airdrops, and i really happy to deal with them cause they are trusted and reliable.  

I would like to learn more about this as I don't have much experience and I really don't want to waste time testing aidrops.

5 hours ago, taller said:

the airdrop that tell you give the password or deposit some money or coins are scam care wioth this features in airdrop

Most of the Airdrops are scam @taller.I think out of 100 only 10 Airdrops are legit and paying.So if you want to check that the airdrop is paying or not check it's reviews on google and You tube.Ask from any of your friends.Do just invest some money in an airdrop without knowing about it.I will recommend you to use YouEngine airdrop it is really paying.

🥰 DO GOOD AND HAVE GOOD🥰

NEVER DEMOLARIZE A JUNIOR MEMBER  

😎

4 hours ago, Louafi1 said:

Not all AirDrops are infected, but we must be careful and careful and go towards the reliability of the sites in all ways and you are searching carefully so that you do not fall into a trap

can you tell me some Aidrops project good?? .If i have money i will' not forget you