Crypto Wallet's is safe ? - Page 16 - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Batuhan

Crypto Wallet's is safe ?

Best safe crypto wallet is bitcoin wallet...as the world is doing progress its security is also incresing and thats very good because  everyone wants upto date version now ..no Limit is shown by this wallet..

I always prefer Trust wallet because its more secure wallet .You can recover your coins by using its backup feature.Its transaction method is easy and costs less fee.Its private kety is stored on your own device which a perfect way of security that no one can get it Hence its best and most secure wallet.

Yes all crypto wallets are safe but the condition is that you are using an official wallet .Their are many wallets which are exactly same like official wallet but they are scam so be carefull.Trust wallet. ledger nano x ,Electrum,coinmi ,ripple,bitpay all these are some crypto wallets they all are most secure and trustworthy wallets to be used.

Yes it is safe but most safe wallets are coinbase and blockchain wallet because they have very high security.They have best features.They are the mostly used wallets.

yes,it is safe.There ara many online wallet.they are safe and secure.The most important thing that attracts me is that it has low transaction fees and makes the transaction process feel comfortable and easy to use.  Great platform.  Loves these types of wallets and please you should also use and enjoy their personal features.

• +1 1

Crypto wallets are secure platforms.Blockchain platform, Yobit platform,Trust platform and Coinbase platforms are most secure and safe platforms in the crypto trading world.Our Crypto currencies remains safe and secure we can easily send, receive and exchange our Crypto assets in these platforms.these Platforms possess excellent features and highest updated security system and privacy system.i suggest you should sign up on theses websites and enjoy it's features I like these platforms and enjoy their remarkable, splendid and awesome features.

In my views blockchain and yobit wallet are safe and mostly used in crypto currency. Every wallet has its own safety program. You should advice about that site about which you know properly. These have guranteed security system. So I prefer to use these wallets.

Yes definately the crypto wallets are safe and secure place for storinGB your digital crypto currency .million of people are using this wallet due to thier highr security syatem .basically the crypto wallets are dibided into two categories like cold wallets and hot wallets thecold wallets aremuch safer then hot wallet.

Yes crypto wallet is safe .Cold storage (or offline wallets) is one of the safest methods for holding bitcoin, as these wallets are not accessible via the Internet. Hardware wallets are potentially even safer, although users face the risk of losing access to their tokens if they misplace or forget their key

There are a lot of wallets for bitcoins. Each wallet has its own security algorithms. In my opinion blockchain wallet is secure for bitcoins and other digital currencies.

Yes, wallets for cryptocurrencies are good and safe for storage, deposit and withdrawal, but you should choose the wallet appropriately and ask experts who work in this field and according to my personal experience that the blockchain wallet is considered the safest and most popular and used

Indeed in spite of the fact that the Crypto wallet application is secure, there aren't numerous clients, so it frequently makes us stress that something we do not need happens. It is way better to utilize Blockchain wallet which can be gotten to online, portable application and Equipment wallet.

Coinbase and blockchain are two important wallets which are safe and trusted one. But there are many other wallets working in market one can chose what suit him or her 

I agree with you crypto wallet is always good and safe than an others wallet. It store of many currency and if you can withdraw money and gives a very low fee charges. You can transaction money easily without any problems.

• +5 1

Not all the Crypto wallet's are secure but a part of wallets are secure. These wallet have a great wallet's protection and our profit are secure in these wallet. These incorporate coinomi, Coinbase, departure, equipment wallets etc. But a couple of spam wallets are moreover accessible on google play store... ۔.we ought to continuously take care approximately what we are selecting and using...

No Question crypto wallet is exceptionally secure and quicker wallet than other wallets it is additionally the more seasoned wallet it gives a brilliant stage to ensure cash in online showcase it is simple , helpful and comfortable for utilize but still we ought to be exceptionally carefull approximately fake wallets and uncertain one ....

Yes of course crypto wallets  is safe ,but every wallets not have a same security system and features, I used the coinnomi wallet which have a amazing  security that provide and having a low transaction fee.

Are exactly fixing you. There are many wallets found here, but soon there are only those who are very good and they are the only ones to use easy and give you good profit too. My personal experience is from the Yobit exchange. I think this wallet is much better than the other wallets.

• +2 1

Crypto wallet is safe and secure as compared to the other wallets. There are so many other wallets in the world of cryptocurrency but their security system are not satisfactory so that's why the crypto wallet is better to use. 

In order to keep the vacancy saved in any wallet, it is necessary that how is the security of its security. I think crypto wallet is the best as far as I have deposited. I'm sharing my experience with you 

In these days Coimbase wallet and block chain wallet are very popular for bitcoin ,I have heard from some of my friends that they are using these wallets and they also told me that these wallets are very secure and fully trusted.

Yes Crypto wallets are safe and secure even these wallets are in use of large number of people. It is very helpful for us. It is easy to use and highly secured wallet.Crypto wallet is totally safe.Crypto wallet is so good for all of us..

There are many crypto wallets available nowadays. Yes mate, crypto wallet is safe.  I like coinbase wallet. This wallet is safe and secure. Most of the people using this wallet. You can store your coin into coinbase wallet. Withdraw from this coin is fast and safe. Transactions fees is also low.