Crypto Wallet's is safe ? - Page 15 - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Batuhan

Crypto Wallet's is safe ?

Yes it is completely safe.You can put your currency in it without any fear.It has many features and its security system is very good .You can attach it to your mobile phone at any time .Your currency will be safe. Nobody can steal it.

• +2 1

Cryptotalk wallet is safe with every respect. Although it security issue or trading tool or to save amount on this cryptotalk wallet. The matter like buying and selling coins, cryptocurrency wallet is safest that is why I trust on cryptocurrency wallet. I really suggest you to use this wallet for any reason.

• +2 1

I think it depends on yourself how you how you can use any wallet as a safe or not. It is because there are so many wallets and some of them are legit and some of them are fake and scam. It depends on you that how you choose your wallet. I would like to suggest you search about the wallets first that you are gonna be use from asking to it's user or reading reviews given by it's users.

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

Why not in my opinion crypto wallet is the best wallet to use. There are so many wallets but the best wallet is crypto wallet. Crypto wallet is provide a lot of security measures to protect the bitcoins from the other illegal means. 

I am very strongly agree with ur post.crypto wallet is the most secure and safr.It is the fastest wallet for trade purpose.

Crypto wallet are secure if you find an official wallet beacuse some hackers make theri accurate copy steal your currency .Crypyo wallets ensure strict security to save your account from hackers and sacmmers .Choes the right one and secure your currency .

No doubt Crypto Wallet are secure and safe.Like yobit platform is more secure and safe it is multicurrency Wallet through this platform we can easily exhnage our Crypto assets more it is the source of earning for student and other people.it has good reputation all over the Crypto trading world.Throug trading we Earn free bitcoin.I Sugg you should sign up on this website and see the magic I hope you really enjoy it's features.

• +1 1

After Bitcoin burst the peoples intrest in cryptocurrencies increase and the number of crypto wallet also increases  .They ensure Full security and privacy to your currency which is first priority of the people .They choes the one which is the most safest and no doubt crypto wallet are safe to store crypto currency .

It is extremely safe, so it is difficult for someone to decipher the keywords of the wallet if he does not steal it from you
As for the hacker, it is difficult for people to know what is inside your wallet or what your address is 

We must always look for a safe and reliable wallet to save our money, the most important thing is to choose security and then convenience. Trust Wallet is a very safe and easy-to-use wallet. 

Ofcourse most of the crypto wallets are safed and well secured but you see there are some that ain't safe they can easily be hacked but once you used the one that involves two steps verification then you are safe i.e blockchain and xapo bitcoin wallet.

Yeah crypto wallet is also come in the list of safe and secure wallets. This wallet has also strong security system. This wallet is very secure that no one can hack this wallet. Our privacy is very secure in this wallet. 

Coinbase  is safe for and easy for use and they don't have need to know how to use. But other than hardware wallet is good for use and wallet will save from the hackers.

These wallets are to a great extent in safe hands afterward other a number of online crypto wallets provides two tread substantiation like building block fasten together wallet the crypto wallet are a large amount dependable and make safe plate forum which stock up your digital cryptocurrency. 

• +1 1

No doubt Crypto Wallets are secure platforms.our Crypto assets, Coins, token, remains safe and secure in these platforms.the most important thing that attract me is that it has lower Transaction fee and the transaction process is fast .these are comfortable while using these and most reliable and excellent platform in the whole world.i like such types of wallets and please you should also use and enjoy their private features.

22 hours ago, Authority said:

These wallets are to a great extent in safe hands afterward other a number of online crypto wallets provides two tread substantiation like building block fasten together wallet the crypto wallet are a large amount dependable and make safe plate forum which stock up your digital cryptocurrency. 

@Authority..Secure Crypto Wallet keeps your crypto coins well protected.  Crypto wallets are very powerful and secure.  So we should choose secure crypto wallets.  You can use Coinbase, Trust Wallet, Blockchain, Mew Wallet.  This will keep your crypto coins safe.

• +1 1

There are two types of wallets, my friend. There are wallets that are not connected to the Internet, such as the wallets and paper wallets and online wallet. it is safe if you put a good security for your wallet but if you dont take care about your wallet security then it may be hacked any time.

Yes according to my point of view crypto wallet is safe and very best wallet for the daily use. We can use it easily for storing our coins. Crypto wallet are the best wallets for deposits and withdrawals our payments.

On 1/13/2020 at 7:57 PM, bliznec said:

Crypto Wallet is always safe. Until they come up with something else than to hack Crypto Wallet, but today there is no such hack. 

Yes crypto wallets are very safe and secure in my opinions I am also using trust wallet and Blockchain from last one year from where I have started the crypto currency tradings.

• Useful or interesting 1

No doubt ..they are most safe wallets ...these wallets do not have any priority list in providing security to any member these wallets provide equal security to its all the members...so all are satisfied with it.i also have my interest towards exchange..

Hundred percent safe crypto wallets..there is no one so expert yet who can hack.this wallet  ...No one is scessful in doung so ...it even never reveal the information of your withdrawal to any one else how much is.left or you withdraw.

Hello! Yes, you need to find a good cryptocurrency wallet first. Alternatively, you can use the exchange as a wallet. For example, Yobit. You can store cryptocurrencies there, and you can also store dollars, rubles, or any convenient currencies. And you can withdraw to popular payment services.

cryoto wallet safe because security is increasing day by day so no hacker can easily hack this wallet.You can keep as much money as you want if you want. Your money will not be anything in this wallet.You can keep as much money in this wallet as you want.

On 12/16/2019 at 10:54 PM, Batuhan said:

After Bitcoin's initial burst into the mainstream success , a lot of new cryptocurrency enthusiasts started taking interest in the crypto coin . Some people only wanted to know what the hype is about , while others were very adamant in investing in and making money from Bitcoin . Before anything else , a cryptocurrency-holding wallet that would not only be fully functional but also have a high level of security and safety . Should be the number one priority for the latter group of people . That's why today we will talk about the safest Bitcoin wallet options and where to find them .

Dear @Batuhan in my openion coinbase is the safest wallet for bitcoin and it is best overall . Other one is Trezor which is best for hardware wallet for security. Ledger wallet is best hardware wallet due to its beat durability.

Edge is best for mobile and Exodus is best for desktop.