Crypto Wallet's is safe ? - Page 14 - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Batuhan

Crypto Wallet's is safe ?

There are many crypto wallets to store crypto currency. But all of them are not good and safe.Some wallets such as Coinbase wallet, Trust wallet, blockchain wallet have high security system. Actually all wallets are not perfect for all crypto currencies. It depends on which coins are you want to store.

A cryptocurrency wallet is very similar to a physical wallet in that it allows you to store, send, and receive digital currency.
To describe it in a little more detail, it is essentially a software programme that will store private and public keys, and interact with blockchains that will enable users to send and receive digital currency, and monitor the balance.
Many types of cryptocurrency require the use of a wallet, so it is important that you find the right one for your chosen currency and needs.

A majority of new Bitcoin users decide to leave their Bitcoin’s in online cryptocurrency exchange wallets such as Coinbase. While this is convenient, you are not keeping your cryptocurrency secure.
Private keys ultimately decide who owns the Bitcoin. When Bitcoin is left in a wallet like Coinbase they hold your private key for you.
If you want to use your Bitcoin to transact, consider also having a hot wallet.
Hot wallets are typically software wallets that store lesser amounts of Bitcoin. These are great for spending Bitcoin on everyday items.

BitGo is a high-security multi-sig wallet, which protects your bitcoin from theft and loss. You maintain full custody; BitGo cannot spend or freeze funds. BitGo wallets are easy to use and offer advanced security features such as spending limits and multi-user access

Crypto wallet is very safe and the crypto exhange and the trading also simple and provides the customers new offers. The main thing is that it secured the users personaly data.Crypto is a very vast foundation that provides the facilities on a very large scale.

• +2 1

Well brother, it is a good post to know about the wallet. It is really a good to get informed about any wallet which is safe or not. It is because there are many wallets and some of them are also spam. So finding some safe wallets is useful. And I think, Trust Wallet and Coinbase Wallet are one of the legit and safe wallets for storing your Cryptocurrencies.

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

Please have a acxy feeling of service, there is no issue in this, there is no problem, we do not even have to talk, just give us money in this way, in that it needs to worry a little bit that we should not make any mistake. 

• +1 1

Crypto wallets are secure platforms.like Trust wallet and Blockchain wallet are secure and safe platform.here our assets remains safe and secure.there no chance of stealing and hacking that's why thousand of people use these platforms and enjoy their features.i really like Crypto Wallet.i advice you All of you must use these platforms.and enjoy their remarkable features.

• Useful or interesting 1

Hello all of my friend, we know crypto wallet is essential for cryptocurrency, without wallet we can not store coin but we have to select right wallet for crypto coin because their are many fake wallet in the crypto world, so we have to select trusted wallet like Blockchain wallet, Coinbase wallet, Trust wallet etc.

• +2 1

no doubt about crypto wallets its provide high level security mostly peoples use this em also use this surface of this platform much easy transaction method and fee is  so good than yobit we can store bitcoin our currency here without fear

• +1 1

Yes afcourse crypto wallet ia totally safe .Their are wallets like Trust wallet,atomic wallet,blockchain wallet ,coinbase wallet and many more they promise you to keep you currencies secure and save them from hackers.some of them provide private key and only you can get access to your account using that private key.

I think coin base  and block chain wallets are very useful as they are very secure. Crypto wallet is also very secure.you don't need to know much about Crypto wallet just how to use the wallet.

Thank you for creating such useful topic, to choose wallet plays really an important role in this world. That is why if you have choosed any false wallet, it can be cause of losing your all money. l prefer choosing the best wallets, which are most popular like Binance, Blockchain. 

I recently saw that Bitcoin's popular wallet is Blockchain and Coinbase, you can search. The wallet has its own security program. Usually their page protection and the guide will publish. Follow the guide, never share your device with others. Your wallet will be safe.

In my opinion some crypto wallets are safe and some are not safe because every wallets have its own feature some wallet are secure and some wallet's are not secure auch as secure wallets is blockchain wallet,trust wallet exodus wallet, Bitcoin wallet it is very secured wallet to store your cryptocurrency.

Crypto wallet is safe not always but a lot of the wallets are safe. I am using trust wallet for my cryptos . This wallet is the safe and secure to save my cryptos. Trading on it can be doen with lower rates.

Crypto wallet is safe not always but a lot of the wallets are safe. I am using trust wallet for my cryptos . This wallet is the safe and secure to save my cryptos. Trading on it can be doen with lower rates.

Of course crypto wallet is safe to use but its safety is depended on us because if we don't keep our private keys and wallet safe, we will loose our money. Moreover we should be careful from the scammers. Yeah crypto wallet is very safe and secure for transfer and exchange our money. So we should store our currencies in a trustworthy wallet. 

Crypto wallet is safe and secure I think Trust application is the wonderful application with highest updated security and privacy system that's why thousand of people use this application.it has good reputation all over the Crypto trading world.i like this application too much.Trust wallet is the splendid platform here our crypto assets remains safe and secure.

The most important point that the wallet must secure is security, protection and privacy for customers, and there are many options available that provide these features

3 hours ago, Wns said:

yobit wallet

Does the yobit exchange have an independent wallet? yobit is a stock exchange I think using it as a wallet is wrong. We do not know what will happen tomorrow or after 10 minutes any exchange can be shut down at any moment

Crypto Wallet Safe and Secure I have used it many times and it has LOW transaction fees. There is no chance of hacking this wallet which I think is a great wallet. It is a very popular place among the people because of its good security.  Has become very popular .....

I think different wallets have there different level of security. Some require additional verification for better security and for access to other features of the wallet while others do not necessarily bother about much verifications

Yes,it is absolutely right that crypto talk wallet is safe and secure for us.there are the best security system in cryptotalk wallet. Its features is really unique from other wallets. Because of its high security system no one can hake its datas and informative.                    

Yes my dear crypto wallet are totally safe .They ensure you strict security to ypur curencies yo protect them from scammers and hackers But make sure you choes the official one otherwise you will lose everything.