Airdrop morpher token MPH - Bounties - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Kelvin12

Airdrop morpher token MPH

Hi bro, you did an airdrop of morpher? How was it, did you make something, what it’s the new specifics of this airdrop, I am interested in all new airdrops, and I am looking for something new and more of the money that it’s free, yes also try to invest but first try some airdrops, past on the link and let’s give a try.

I could not be in the first release of MORPHER but this one will look very good and we have to take advantage of it, it only asks us to pass a simple KYC nothing to write home about

uffff, a great project on the part of the platform in the beginning they gave away two thousand MPH, now they went down to only 100 MPH for registering, in my personal opinion those MPH tokens will have a great utility in the medium to long term since by enabling the change the currency does not go down almost nothing therefore this indicates that the people who have them are saving them for the future, I am part of that group that is saving them because without a doubt they will be worth more in price and I do not want to stay down when that happen.

• +3 1
  • +5 1

Was this the airdrop they did via their app? I think I participated in this but totally forgot about it... Thanks for the heads up! :)

Start investing with the highest paying platforms offered on Cryptologic.com

Find and follow us on social media to stay informed via Linktree.com
Affiliate link of the month: Automate your trading with Quadency.com

17 hours ago, Baudimx said:

Hi bro, you did an airdrop of morpher? How was it, did you make something, what it’s the new specifics of this airdrop, I am interested in all new airdrops, and I am looking for something new and more of the money that it’s free, yes also try to invest but first try some airdrops, past on the link and let’s give a try.

Morpher Airdrop still open, and you can join, and get 100 tokens for trade Free on market like Wall Street, is faster and secure you can use Metamask Wallet or Fortmathic, i sugest you do not try to Swap MHP tokens for ETH because Gas fee kills you, invest and earn over 3000 tokens

The project is really good I was reading the white paper and had a big potential however now the morpher only give to you for register is 100 token, I already register in I will keep my token for a long time. The people that was and the beginning earn a lot of many because the price was more higher that today.

I have seen that airdrop for a long time and I have not participated but it looks interesting I do not know if at this time for a person WITHOUT referrals it is profitable especially when withdrawing since the ETH commissions are through the roof, I still think it is worth the shame trying to see what results

I will keep the token for a long time the proyect look really good, also you can earn now 100 token, the platform is really interesting you can make trading.

Edited by Antonio Mendoza

The best exchange in the world with mining and investment plans in cryptocurrencies is this exchange -------- yobit ------- I recommend them to generate your income and buy new currencies in the market, some have been going up price The best exchange in the world with mining and investment plans in crypto ...

always make concuersos airdrop gifts is super to be stop from this platform you will have obtions to which you can generate profits simple successes and blessings

On 10/6/2020 at 10:27 PM, Baudimx said:

The airdrop was launched a long time ago, and delivered the tokens I do not know if it is still in force, now is a platform for investment

If someone can give a better explanation I would appreciate it, I read comments saying that I have finished, another say that it is still ongoing, also talk about the steps to follow, so it will be easier for those who do not know anything about this airdrop.

morpher token is one of the best airdrop to join . they are paying decent amount of mph token you can also participate in presale to get extra token with big discount. you must have social media accounts like telegram twitter to join this token.

I am very interested in making money through airdrops, and then investing with that money, but I have not had a good airdrop with which to do it. Will this if I pay?

On 10/7/2020 at 4:26 PM, jvaltek said:

Airdrop still open, and you can join, and get 100 tokens for trade Free on market like Wall Street, is faster and secure you can use Metamask Wallet or Fortmathic, i sugest you do not try to Swap MHP tokens for ETH because Gas fee kills you, invest and earn over 3000 tokens

I did not know that. I did not participate in this airdrop because I do not have ETH in my wallet to pay the fee. Now that I know that I do not have to pay the transaction I will sign up for Morpher, besides making a trade is interesting, I had not investigated the platform.

On 10/6/2020 at 10:27 PM, Baudimx said:

You simply have to register, link your ethereum wallet, and pass the KYC.

Is this airdrop over? how do we participate, does it require a purchase of the token to qualify, I see no much explanation on this topic and many who are interested will get limited information about the token on this forum.

in my personal opinion those MPH tokens will have a great utility in the medium to long term since by enabling the change the currency does not go down almost nothing therefore this indicates that the people who have them are saving them for the future.

On 10/7/2020 at 4:40 AM, Kelvin12 said:

The last morpher airdrop was able to generate good profits seems to me an incredible project.

Dear mate honestly i don't have any idea about airdrops. I don't know that how to earn from air drops. But within seven days of my work i have learned that from airdrops we can not earn enough money. It is providing us few coins. Which are not more satisfying in term of our work.  @Nayabkhanbaloch1  @Asadullahkharik  @Rida kazimwhat you think about airdrops.