Blockchain Wallet - Page 21 - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
sajid125

Blockchain Wallet

A blockchain wallet is a digital wallet that allows users to store and manage their bitcoin and ether. Blockchain wallet is provided by blockchain a software company.Block chain wallet isvmost recommended option in the market. Its available in 25 languages and has the some best security features.

• +5 1

Hello my dear friends 

I think blockchain is a good and valeuabel wallet .we shoud save our crypto currancy in blockchain wallet becouse this wallet is very safe and very popular .in future i can use this wallet and really like this wallet .

• +2 1

Electrum is good wallet for safe transactions with low fee. It's good decision to move towards Electrum because it provides user transaction fee of their own choice.

Block chain wallet is one of the best wallet for securing the currencies..there is no chance of hacking in this wallet....its a great wallet with better security system

Usually blockchain wallet is one of the wallets in the online world.  Because this wallet is much more secure and reliable.  Its security system is much stronger.  Here you can save your cryptocurrency much more securely.  Hackers cannot hack your cryptocurrency from here.

Blockchain wallet is one of the more secure and safe wallet , I'm using this wallet for many years , I didn't face any kind of problem , you can send and receive money through it  in a low and affordable transaction fee, it is more popular among people because of it's strong security, million of people use this wallet , it is trustworthy wallet , it has a good reputation, it stores multiple curruncies, you can transfer or withdraw money easily.

there is alot  of wallet present in the crypto currancy platfrom.

block chain is one of the best wallet in the crypto currancy market because it has alot of future.

it has low transaction fees and also more secure and protact your coins from hacking and scaming.

Blockchain wallet  is safe and secure wallet , it has simple interface, Blockchain wallets have a many benefits like you can transfer or withdraw money easily without any risk , even I didn't face any kind of problem , you can send and receive money through in a low and affordable transaction fee, it  has a good reputation , it is very popular among people , million of people use this wallet .

Blockchain wallet is a best wallet where the user can store the multiple crypto currency. The user can store the Bitcoin and erhereum and many more crypto currency in this wallet. This wallet has a good security. It's withdrawal system is fast and easy to use wallet.

I think a lot of people using blockchain.Blockchain  is very good wallet. Blockchain wallet is online wallet. Many benefit in blockchain. Blockchain is best and better than coinbase. I recommend you used blockchain. Blockchain  is best site. Special care has been taken Security.

i think its nice.i have listened from friends but did not use it.i would like to use it after knowing it well.but as most people think it secure i also like to be fan of it..

1 minute ago, jamshaid789789 said:

i think its nice.i have listened from friends but did not use it.i would like to use it after knowing it well.but as most people think it secure i also like to be fan of it..

I like blockchain wallet..as it is utilized by number of individuals due to its interesting highlights ..it is secure to be utilized it guarantee security to its clients .could be a huge arrange interfacing colossal number of individuals at one stage ..it never puts its clients in any sort of inconvenience never let things to be misplaced ..is never hacked ..is best one in trading transfering and putting away cash cash etc..

On 12/12/2019 at 11:42 PM, sajid125 said:

I utilized blockchain and Coinbase before, however directly hoping to move my assets into Electrum wallet. Does someone reveal to me what could be the expense in Elctrum while moving assets to outside of the wallet? 

Does is it less expensive than Blockchain?

Image result for blockchain wallet

Blockchain Wallet is a very old wallet.This wallet has all kinds of facilities. I have been using this wallet for four years and I have not faced any problem yet.Everyone who works in cryptocurrency can use this wallet.

• +1 1

Blockchain wallet is my favorite wallet. I like this wallet because of good security system and easy to use. Block chain wallet is trusted wallet i recommend this wallet for every user of crypto currency. 

• +1 1

A blockchain wallet is a digital wallet that allows users to store and manage their bitcoin and ether . Blockchain wallet is provided by blockchain,  a software company founded by peter smith and nicolas cary.

Blockchain wallet is one of my favorite wallet , i'm using this wallet for a long time , I didn't face any kind of problem, through this wallet you can send and  receive money easily without facing any issue of hacking your personal information or data,you can also transfer and withdraw money through it , so it is easy and simple in use , it also has low transaction fee.

Blockchain is a web based wallet which charges low transaction fees but it can't keep the crypto for long term . But the coinbase is an exchange for the coin. You can plaxd the coin for longer time but it ask high fee for the widraw and on the other hand electrum is the best from every side like  it will allow you to adjust the fee according to your own wish

Edited by Janii

I never use Blockchain wallet and don't have any suggestion about it. Under my opinion, I recommend Yobit wallet. Yobit wallet is easy to use and has a simple process of registration. It also has a strong strong system. I used it and have a positive review about it.

I never used Blockchain wallet and don't have any review. I used Yobit wallet which us one of best wallet in online world. It has low transaction fees. It is easy to use. It also has a powerful security system.

I have not used any of the both wallets so I can not tell you but what you can do is that you can see someone doing any transaction on the internet for the both the wallets one by one and like that you will have an Idea of the fee.

Best Bitcoin Wallets of 2021

Exodus: Best Hot Wallet for Beginners.

Electrum: Best Hot Wallet for Advanced Users.

Mycelium: Best Hot Wallet for Mobile Users.

Ledger Nano X: Best Hardware Wallet (Cold Wallet)

Trezor Model T: Best Hardware Wallet For a Large Number of Cryptocurrencies (Cold Wallet)

• +1 1

Blockchain is a non custodial decentralized Wallet .It support multiple cryptocurrencies and win peoples trust by giving them 100% security to their currencies.Recently they introduced airdrop method which make it more demanding .

• +2 1

Block chain wallet is a mobile wallet which is software based.  This wallet is included in hot type wallets as it needs internet access to work on.  This wallet supports 3 main types of coins. Namely

Bitcoin 

Bitcoin cash 

Ethereum. 

This wallet also contain exchange feature in it.  So there is no need to move out of the wallet to exchange your cryptocurrency. I his has a good security system and connects your earning to block chain of digital assets. 

Blockchain Wallet is my favorite wallet. I like this wallet because of the security system and easy use. Blockchain Wallet Trusted Wallet I recommend this wallet for every user of cryptocurrency.