Yobit Telegram Bot - FastExRobot - Page 21 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Alex077

Yobit Telegram Bot - FastExRobot

In the past 5 years I used a lot of bots to buy or sell crypto. FastEx was one of the best and fastest bots out there. Definetely would recommend for everyone who wants to buy or sell crypto.

A fairly convenient and practical telegram bot, it saves when there is no opportunity to sit down at the computer and transfer or exchange cryptocurrency on the exchange

it is exceptionally unsafe the telegran is spammer made numerous bot and clients join and lost all cash

Why won't my bot start? I press the start button, but nothing happens. Just the start appears and that's it?

This bot is a revolution in crypto industry, it is very easy to use, save time and efforts and makes me feel freedom instead of using the original account beside that it is a key for coming airdrops

I am as yet reluctant to utilize the yobit message bot and decide to exchange legitimately through the site, since now there are such a significant number of wire bots and the majority of them end up trick

It is an excellent idea to add another tool to facilitate the services that Yobit offers to its clients, one more example that they are progressing and they are no longer resting on their laurels.

1 hour ago, SOHhed said:

this is the best bot I've ever used.  It is very user-friendly and easy to use, so I recommend it to everyone.  It didn't take me more than 5 minutes to deal with him.

Exactly, and most important thing that is (Yobit) exchange bot not that someone make a bot like quick exchange. And you can easy send coins with Yobit code/s too, create code and activate .

I noticed too that Yobit somehow force FastExRobot with airdrops, first you get airdrop on FastExRobot then you get on exchange maybe to somehow secure that airdrop or just to promote FastExRobot but in the end bot is really simple and easy for use.

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

On 12/14/2019 at 6:49 AM, javad said:

I am glad to see this bot exchange from yobit. with this bot we can fast and secure to exchange any time and anywhere vey easy. thanks to yobit for this great bot exchanger . i love it thanks yobit team 😍😘

I agree it is fast and secure, and makes you fell you have all the information required faster. I love it!

I will register when the yoda coin seemed like a good airdrop and the truth is, I am not happy to have done it and I will continue to do each airdrop they do without a doubt that they have earned the trust of the community and it is important there are no airdrops without the trust and support from individuals or the community

yobit все круче и круче с годами, вот и бота крутого уже запустил)

6 minutes ago, XAH30 said:

yobit все круче и круче с годами, вот и бота крутого уже запустил)

Правильно, братан, он присутствует на рынке в течение многих лет и со временем доказал, что он безопасен, а его бот - один из лучших, просто подожди и вперед, спасибо yobit, привет.

Fastex robot bot is bot given by yobot exchange.

All aidrop we get through this bot.

Fastex robot bot it giving market notifications time to time automatically.

In airdrops referal option also work through fastex robot. 

биржа крутая раздают монеты, продав которые можно хорошо заработать. одна из лучших торговых площадок.

Бот очень полезен, так как в нём сразу можно обменять крипту на фиат, это очень эффективно!

23 minutes ago, edvayzor said:

На этой бирже иногда раздают монеты, продав которые можно хорошо заработать. Это моя самая первая торговая площадка.

Бот очень полезен, так как в нём сразу можно обменять криптовалюту на рубли или доллары, это очень эффективно!

Конечно, друг, если ваши аирдропы очень хороши, и с учетом спроса и предложения вы получаете прибыль, и это очень хорошо, если вы не обмениваете их на криптовалюту, вы делаете это за рубли или доллары, это очень хорошо, и это невероятный бот, спасибо йобит обмен.

19 minutes ago, Lautaro Adi said:

Yobit is a simple and intuitive exchange. It allows us to buy and sell cryptos with near neutral fees. Moreover its solidarity with its clientes and members is amazing. Let's trade on Yobit right now !! Not scam !

If I have seen that they say scam, but it is not, yobit is safe and reliable, always pays, and at good market rates, you just have to do the tasks and that's it.

30 minutes ago, ponijandu said:

Fastex robot bot is bot given by yobot exchange.

All aidrop we get through this bot.

Fastex robot bot it giving market notifications time to time automatically.

In airdrops referal option also work through fastex robot. 

Good morning bro, so the bot makes everything easy for us, it's simple, it always sends us the market price notification, it's super easy to handle the yobit exchage bot, thanks yobit.

34 minutes ago, angelfcc said:

Thanks YoBit for this amazing airdrop. I have been checking all the airdrop features and their are great. This cryptotalk forum will be over the main competitors like bitcointalk and altcointalks really soon. It is a ver nice strategy, use YoBit exchange company to boost a good crypto forum. Great guys.

Good morning, so my friend, yobit's super airdrop, the bot of the best, and an incredible strategy to position your name among the best, besides being safe and reliable, thanks yobit for everything.

1 hour ago, roswe8 said:

I will register when the yoda coin seemed like a good airdrop and the truth is, I am not happy to have done it and I will continue to do each airdrop they do without a doubt that they have earned the trust of the community and it is important there are no airdrops without the trust and support from individuals or the community

That's right, friend, everything is based on the trust of both parts of us to believe the project and theirs, in the past they have paid so I don't think this is the exception, thanks yobit.