Trade with stop loss - Forex Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
pelaesjuan17

Trade with stop loss

A strategy suitable for all types of investor but especially for those who are more prudent and who do not have time to be on top of their investments. Enter a stop loss order at our investments allow us to limit losses or, looking at it from otherwise, protect profits.

• +3 1
  • +5 1

In some of my accounts, I enter a small lot size, commensurate with my capital, and whatever the price reflected on me in hundreds of points, my deal is not affected, so I wait for the price to rebound and reap the profit or close the deal manually in proportion to the size of the loss that I can bear.

• +3 1

I have seen many people who say that for every $ 1000 they should use 0.03 lots, when in reality it is much more feasible to use a position size calculator (https://www.myfxbook.com/es/forex-calculators/position- size) and that the size of the stop loss defines how many lots you should use for each trade.

• +3 1

I think that the stop loss is a life saver, or rather an account saver, there are many people who operate without a stop loss, although most of them monitor their operations, I have seen people who by stopping monitoring for a while have lost a large part of your capital. In my opinion, the stop loss has to be taken as a mandatory requirement.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

trading without stop loss is like that you are flying on sky without using parashoot you'll come down and fall down with very bad health.if you use stop loss you are a safe trader so, use stop loss in every trade to become a safe trader in forex trading .

• +3 1

I'm a begginer in crypto world so i haven't exprience in trading or investing , so i don't earn any money yet .

so please i want to know how to trade and invest to earn money? without lossin the few balance which i have .

• +3 1

In my opinion, stop loss is a must in forex trading, it is to manage our risk and to protect our capital.

A stop-misfortune request is a request put with an agent to purchase or sell a particular stock once the stock arrives at a specific cost. A stop-misfortune is intended to restrict a speculator's misfortune on a security position. For instance, setting a stop-misfortune request for 10% beneath the cost at which you purchased the stock will restrict your misfortune to 10%. Assume you just bought Microsoft (MSFT) at $20 per share. Just subsequent to purchasing the stock, you enter a stop-misfortune request for $18. On the off chance that the stock falls beneath $18, your offers will at that point be sold at the overall market cost. 

Stop-limit orders are like stop-misfortune orders. In any case, as their name states, there is a breaking point on the cost at which they will execute. There are then two costs indicated in a stop-limit request: the stop value, which will change over the request to a sell request, and the breaking point cost. Rather than the request turning into a market request to sell, the sell request turns into a cutoff request that will just execute at the breaking point cost (or better).

• +1 1
  • +5 1

Yes, setting a stop loss is very good because it protects the account from loss so that it continues for more days and there are many people who do not put a stop loss and lose all their money because of this problem

• +3 1

There have brokers such as IQ Option which you can enable use balance to trade once your order balance has lost, so if you enable this feature unfortunately and you dont set stop loss, thats means there have chances to see your all capital balance is gone. 

• +3 1

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

You should never trade without a stop loss order.
I know some people who lost their entire accounts because of this.
I tried it on a trade or two and couldn't walk away from the screen due to fear of a price reversal.
As you said, a stop loss is a good thing for identifying losses or for holding profits.

• +2 1

1 hour ago, rajaje said:

In the forex trading i see that stop loss option is very good it is useful toll. when we put stop loss in the trades then we are in the safety so with use of stop loss we can open trades on the behalf of less loss.

While stop on loss might seem advantageous, it is still not for everyone, if you are not doing analysis you would end up on stop loss all the time.

• +3 1

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link