Can you choose cryptocurrency as full time job? - Page 29 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Delgboke

Can you choose cryptocurrency as full time job?

Well, we can choose it as our corporate job if we have experience in it and we can earn passive income from this.I will suggest you to make it corporate job

No, I can't take crypto currency as a full-time job because I am a student doing cryptocurrency as well as if I have full time time in cryptocurrency then I will have problems with literacy so I can't take crypto currency as my full-time job.

Working in the field of cryptocurrencies and trading is a free business with a great income if you have good capital and you are good at analyzing and trading skillfully

I am still doing this. At first, i worked in a private company and then engaged in crypto world. when i felt i can handle, i left my job.

Most people will be happy to work in crypto full time. But, unfortunately, this does not yet provide a stable income. While crypto gives more hope than money.

Right now i don't choose crypto as a full time job. because in my countries people don't know about crypto. I use crypto for paying and receive money globally. In future it will be happen but now i don't choose crypto as a full time.

No it can not be. Because we can not trust it fully as most of the governments have issues with crypto regulations

I can't, but it took big place in my life. I spend time to research new ICO's, follow for interesting teams and projects to know how they live, make some trades in the free time.

I can't make crypto a full time job. because seeing the price fluctuations that are still very worrying. maybe for the future if the price of crypto is stable I dare to make crypto as my full time job.

Yes, because it has given me the most return so far. And besides, it has helped me a lot in economic terms. And it is also beneficial to everyone. And I would like to do it full time.

I ti is not a job, for me, but since i spend most of my time daily in the crypto world, then it is like a full time job and There i think you got your answer, i chose it.

If only I can manage to get lots of money for investing into crypto currency then I can choose crypto currency trading as a full time job

Its depend on on you. mainly this this decision may vary person to person. if anyone can make profit from crypto as his need and also can save some than he can be a full time crypto worker.

I think I will go for part time job. This is just my hobby for now. But I don't know if my knowledge in crypto currency will advance it can change my mind set.

no i wont choose crypto as a full-time job because it is unpredictable but i f you mean working in a company that has connection to crypto i will take thet job

On 12/10/2019 at 5:18 AM, Delgboke said:

We are in a world people desire to work in oil company, banking firm and while others choose to in different organizations been a corporate office jobs just to answer am working in so so company, but can you choose crypto as full time corporate job? 

Yes, friend is these moments, many people have left traditional jobs aside to dedicate themselves full time to living from cryptocurrencies with a much more flexible schedule and without bosses

The world of Cryptocurrencies is really difficult, but it is really worth dedicating yourself to it, I agree with his opinions but I have read Robert Kiyosaki's book and he says that people always play it safe.  I will stop playing it safe and depend on a job and learn from this digital world.

if you can consider trading as a full time job but everything will depend on the dedication you put 

With the economic problems globally, people have preferred electronic currency and trying to live off those investments. And beyond its easy access, the attraction lies in the lack of control surrounding cryptocurrencies. There are no banks and there is no government that governs them, just a group of people from home.

The Covid 19 pandemic has diverted the path of new technology, so 2020 has given great emphasis to Blockchain technology, making Bitcoin and Etherium gain more strength like the Alcoin, so it is very ideal to work with cryptocurrencies by doing exchanges. A low-priced crypto, let's buy. It went up in price, we sell and so we have a large amount of cryptocurrencies to do it. We just have to be aware of the market.

I know some people who have left excellent jobs and have dedicated themselves to what cryptocurrencies are concerned and have done very well, I also know others who want to become millionaires from one day to the next and since they do not succeed they get frustrated and lose everything, it is That is why I think you must be clear about the pros and cons to be able to dedicate yourself to this, be shrewd and above all take on the challenge with gallantry

You cant take cryptocurrency as full time job until you can earn enough that you can buy all your needs. if you're employed and you cryptocurrency earning are below to your monthly income then you can't take cryptocurrency as your primary source. Of course it takes time and a lot of patience and decision to make your cryptocurrency work as primary earnings. 

For me crypto is only my secomd source of income because it has good profit, i always dream to work in oil company and i am currently studying for that degree, but crypto helps me a lot to support my needs and it is good to make profit in crypto for now.