What if google close or ban crypto from gmail, like what happened with Huawei, in the last months? - Page 9 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
bobjoemega

What if google close or ban crypto from gmail, like what happened with Huawei, in the last months?

I never think that Bitcoin and cryptocurrency talk will be banned in Google because that will result in losses on both parties, as Google is making huge profits from cryptography and encryption is gaining great reputation and fame because of Google.
And if Google has already banned encryption,  then there are more browsers that work in encryption.

I advise you to remove these thoughts from your head and think about learning and action, because I do not think that it is possible for any country to fully monitor its members, in addition to the fact that cryptocurrencies will spread well in the future, and nothing like this will happen.

I believe cryptocurrency is not dependent on Google, and I am skeptical that Google will close or delete cryptocurrency from Gmail, since I believe the person who suffers the most is Google. What happened with YouTube when they banned certain cryptocurrency videos? I believe they have come to regret doing so.

My friend, I think that cryptocurrencies have managed to succeed and spread and gain the confidence of many people without the need for state support, and I do not think that America would ban them after many huge companies invested in this market.

It is possible that this thing will happen, my dear friend, but it is unlikely, so you do not need to worry and think very much about this issue, as cryptocurrencies have provided a lot of benefits and profits to all countries, so it is difficult to give them up.

• Useful or interesting 1