Why are cryptocurrencies so popular? - Page 48 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
SHADI MOHAMED HASSAN

Why are cryptocurrencies so popular?

World became a global village. And its the Era of internet and online systems.

People are not 100% permit to pick their money every time with them.

Through online systems they can share their money by their handy phone. 

So cryptocurrency is more valuable nowadays 

• Useful or interesting 1

Cryptocurrencies are common among most people because they are currencies that we can rely on in the future, and many of them have a high value, such as Bitcoin. As a result, these currencies are rapidly spreading among all, and many people seem to be relying on them to purchase everyday necessities.

From my own point of view cryptocurrencies are popular because they are anonymous, while there is also a high profit margin on them, or a high value of profit to put it that way. We currently have so many of them and some of them are really profitable, you just need to find them carefully by making research.

The next big thing in the crypto market will come, it will be the future and almost everyone who understands it feels the same.

People were realizing the value of cryptocurrency because of this epidemic then most of us were hesitant about physical money so found different ways of doing business and all OS usage jumped into different online methods so people now have a good idea of how important it is online

Will be in the future.

Those who understood what Bitcoin was and why it was created instantly jumped into it and knew in English that they could miss a lot if they couldn’t do it too soon, others think it’s just a hoax and they read the news of hacking they think 
They

It's easy to hack but they don't realize how secure your account is and it's not someone else's fault, it's a time when miss events happen and don't forget it's only in the early stages of bitcoin and soon the security will be much higher 
And so on

The price will be

My friend crypto currency is making your life easy and knowledgeable crypto currency is a modern time modern currency and I think that's so helpful for any jobless people in this platform hope you understand but one thing crypto currency is valuable currency a very small range scammed in this currency because this is trusted website ever.

Keep it up.

These are all valid reasons as to why people use crypto. I think that another reason why crypto is so popular is that it is anonymous as well. Many of the crypto wallets and the sites that you can use to buy and earn crypto do not require you to share your personal information online. In this day and age with all the hacking and identity theft that happens on almost a daily basis, it is best that people share as little information about themselves as possible and crypto is a currency that allows you to transact online without sharing this personal information. Which is very attractive for many people, including myself. 

Yea dear are right. Crypto currency is the modren currency of the world. And it becomes popular day by day. You can earn lot of profit frpm this currency. But now a days it becomes a strong currency in the world of trading. 

Most cryptocurrencies have become popular thanks to bitcoin which has reached 20 thousand dollars I believe most people think that most Hello friends as know all this forum is banned many countries but I think it is popular because of earning money is very comfortable

• +1 1

I think that the ease of dealing with digital currencies and the inconsistent return is one of its best features, as you do not have to work at a job and after fatigue you receive a steady return every time, I think that digital currencies will have a wonderful future. You just have to expand your knowledge and use your time to understand this wonderful field.

• +2 1

Hello my friend you are right I think that Bitcoin cryptocurrencies will increase in value, so investors trade in and buy them to make profits.

Cryptocurrencies are popular because most of the online jobs are paid with cryptocurrency so that make more people to know cryptocurrency.

Crypto is popular because it's price is volatile which make many people to invest in it and earn good profits after some period of holding.

• Useful or interesting 1

Cryptocurrencies have been taking more sides in the economy for some time. And like it or not, crypto is the future of the economy and completely revolutionizes the industry.

As we all know, this is a new age, and crypto is the name of digital currencies, because everybody and everything is talking about crypto currencies and has begun trading with it as well as spreading it via various networks. And we are all very fortunate to be a part of the cryptoworld.

In recent times, cryptocurrencies have gained popularity because they are an easy way to make enough money and are a kind of decentralized alternative currency that can not be controlled by any country or bank

The popularity of cryptocurrency is increasing day by day and this is due to the rising prices of the crypto coins because everyone wants to invest in this currency you to its popularity and and we should also invest in this currency because we know that it get more success in the future.

• +1 1

Yes, cryptocurrancy are so popular. Because it's an international platform in the whole world.All countries people who are works here very frndly.And they are get money by their works.In fect I am also.

Certainly, cryptocurrencies are the currency of the future
And it will become the dominant currency in the global economy
Until now, it has not spread throughout the entire world, and there are many people who do not know anything about cryptocurrencies
But over time it will become a part of their daily operations.

• +2 1

we can convert digital currency into paper currency that can be used in public life and also we can benefit from it by buying online, so it can be said that digital currency plays a big role in our daily life, day to day this currency is becoming more important and becoming more popular.

Dear mate we know that world is becoming digital day by day. And Everyone is attractiing toward oline sources. It is the reason that Cryptocurrencies are getting most popularity. And peoples are joining this to earn money.

Good ideas for cryptocurrencies in my opinion
It is popular first because it does not depend on centralization and is not linked to banking restrictions, easy to deal with and fast to transfer, and does not need a third intermediary such as banks.

In fact, cryptocurrencies have flourished a lot, and have been able to achieve great profits, and have met with widespread popularity and increased demand for dealing with them, especially by many large companies such as Tesla, due to the advantages that they enjoy, as they are intangible, and they are decentralized i.e. There is no state that controls it, in addition to that it is fast in completing transactions, and it has high privacy

I'm new to this wonderful platfarm and I don't have much knowledge and information about your topic because I'm still learning things about crypto currency and related to it so sorry from my side because I just joined this platform.

They are popular because of the money people make and still some lose of course but this is because the price are scare some times the investors, I am most here because of the opporunity to make some money.

Yes, it is my dear friend.  Many people prefer to earn the cryptocurrency and work with it because of the profits it makes in addition to the ease of working with it and the low fees compared to the physical currency.  Through its fluctuating price, it can be relied upon as a source of good profit and profit in the coming days.