What is Z Cash (ZEC)? - Page 2 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
williamfer6

What is Z Cash (ZEC)?

Fond of music field and what I've found out, there is lack on transparency. Found out Utopia Genesis Foundation (UOP) that is coming with entirely new standards on the field. Utopia Open Platform (UOP) is the ecosystem for the tokenized song. The UOP receives data from the existing Utopia Music Platform, which collects commercial music consumption and copyright data from numerous sources. Over the past 3 years, it has collected over 3 billion data points. They are redefining the music field, Google, curious to discuss

ZCash is privacy coin and you have not mentioned this in the post my dear. I find privacy coins to be fascinating because they attract the users that are more oriented in privacy and not just investors. These coins like Zcash, Monero and Dash that have privacy features are growing in popularity.

Talking on favs, up to Telos - The most advanced smart contract network available today. Join hundreds of developers and thousands of users who are choosing Telos - their token available on Uniswap, Pancakeswap, they are widely discussed - # 1 Most Active Blockchain - Blocktivity.info, #1 Most under-valued Blockchain.