Keep btc in safe place right now, it will keep you safe in future. - Page 19 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
rakib7970

Keep btc in safe place right now, it will keep you safe in future.

I agree with you, my dear, as keeping the king of cryptocurrencies (Bitcoin) will save you a lot of money that you will need in the future, because bitcoin is as a store of value, especially when converting Bitcoin into dollars because the dollar is a good money-saving currency.

• +1 1

It is still difficult to predict for this because crypto's condition is currently sluggish, which is clear, I am still confident that crypto will last a long time and for the future it will develop better and more people will invest in cryptocurrency.

It is good to keep the currency for a long time, some encourage daily trading that may have a profit, but this profit is low, but if we keep the money for a long time, this will provide a large profit.

• +2 1

Never share your Bitcoin private key with anyone. Do not reuse Bitcoin addresses (most modern wallets don't do this anymore). Don't post your email address, home address or phone number on social media. Always keep your computer anti-virus up to date so you don't download malware.

• +3 1

Yes, Bitcoin is the best currency for storage, as it rises every year and favors the admiration of many companies and investors around the world, so yes, it is a good idea to store it and put it in a safe place.

• Useful or interesting 1

So I have created a cold wallet to save BTC. I never use hot wallet to store some valuable currencies like BTC, LTC, ETH etc. Hot wallet are regularly hacked by scammers and hackers.In order to minimize the risks of losing digital currencies, I recommend you to use Cold wallet.

• +3 1

Thank you for reminding us. This is one of the most important thing we must remember. Bitcoin stored in the wallet have a risk to lost if the intruders have an access or the user forgot his or her key. Some of the mistakes happen because user is not careful.

• +3 1