What is your view of forex markets? - Page 2 - Forex Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Eslam009

What is your view of forex markets?

its a severe market which can drive to richness or poorness in a small period of time so every one want to enter to this field must have a good background by studying it a lot and of course by trying it for a long time on demo and on reel with small amounts only

I do not have any knowledge about it and that is why I can not share my experience but one thing I can say is that a lot of people are making money form it and they are making good money.

Now and again, this app works very well. It offers me best translations. But maximum of the time, when I try and translate kannada or hindi to english, it gives me only 1/2 the phrases I pick out. And It would not even translate it efficiently! Like, if I attempt to translate a poem or a paragraph, it will most effective deliver me a few phrases. And most of...

16 hours ago, NewUser01 said:

I can't share my experience about the forex market because I do not know how it works and I do not know how they generate the money so I am willing to know about it as well

You are question is good because many people wondering on how forex generate huge profit or loss while the currency might be only change 0.1% a hour while you can earn or lose 20% within an hour.

The reason is that for example you have $100 to trade, and you want to buy USD, let's say you bought 100 USD and USD rise 0.1% within a hour, thats means your profit will be 100.1 USD within an hour which is very low profit. So that's in order to boost your profit the broker will help you to increase your capital whatever you want which cannot be withdrawable but only used for trading, that's money thats broker will give you called leverage.

So that you have $100, then you take leverage of 1:100, that's means your balance will be multiplied time 100×, so that $100×100= $10000, so that you have $10000 to trade, then buy USD/EUR pair which will be increased 0.1% after hour, so that here if youll calculate 0.1% of $10000 you'll get $10 within an hour from the investment of $10 which is 10% of your invested amount while the coin only rising 0.1%, so the as amount that you won is the same amount that you were supposed to lose once the market were going opposite from your analysis. 

But the only thing that you have to do is to set Stop Loss (SL) and Stop Profit (TP), maybe set SL at -5% and take profit when +10%. 

Forex market is a big market in the world its in and out is very big in Trillion dollares daily.Forex is very risky game so becarefull don't take risk its risk became you rich or Very poor.Use good strategty for your target completion.Always get profit on target without target its very risk your acount may wash totally and you can double your capital its all about to your luck and your risk so use small lot size according to your  capital and enjoy it for long time.

On 1/21/2021 at 8:47 AM, RoyalHouse01 said:

I do not have any knowledge about it and that is why I can not share my experience but one thing I can say is that a lot of people are making money form it and they are making good money.

I tried it once, I even studied it, but what i understood about Forex is that you need to have a big capital and still you are in a risk of liquidation because stock markets does not have much volatile so they depend most on leverage, which puts you in a risk of been liquidated, while crypto market offers you profits without such risks.

This is actually a good platform, though before you go into it you need to understand that it is risk involving too, and anything at all can happen in the market, therefore getting your mind prepared. And you should try to have a mentor, and also get intense knowledge about this very trade market. If not all resources put in this may be consumed at once.

My vision regarding the Forex market is very clear and concise, this leads me to a way where I don't have to focus on anything else but studying the best, thank God I have the opportunity to be in the best investment academy. It's up to me to take advantage of all the tools we have! We have many years to take advantage and I believe this will never end! It is also time to specialize in other markets such as the stock market and the cryptocurrency market.

Edited by maarcoferrer

Hello, I hope you are doing great, I consider it one of the best and most profitable ways to make money, and the best thing about it, is that we can do it anywhere in the world. It is an excellent financial vehicle that can lead us to earn a lot of income if we are really dedicated.

The forex market is the market in which participant buy ,sell, exchange and speculate on currencies. But a commonly known fact is that a significant amount of Forex traders fail various websites and blogs even go as far as to say that 70% 80% even more than 90% of forex traders lose money and end up quitting..

• +4 1

This is a very good platform but before entering here you must have a good knowledge about it because you must know this before you can get success then you can face many problems. Thank you.

Well,  I did know of forex trading for a very long time even before joining cryptotalk,  but personally I think that forex trading is kind of complicated compared to cryptotalk,  but I heard that forex pays better than cryptotalk,  in fact I am hoping to learn about that forex soon. 

Very hard market to make money into. Large financial institutions like hedge funds and banks make up the vast majority of trading here. They have a lot more access to information and trade faster than you ever could.

I think the forex markets are highly versatile and you can lose all of your investment if you do not trade properly that is why you should learn the trading properly before you make investments from your pocket

Central forex markets, meaning that there is no specific geographical location in which investors trade currencies. Forex traders rely on the Internet to find out the prices of different currency pairs.

The forex market is really difficult to understand and for that we need to do a bout of a research and if someone is a new person in the forex trading he should learn the pattern first

I am not using any kind of forex market and I do not know how people use it but I have heard alot about it that people are making money from this market on daily basis