Tips for posting/interacting within the forum - Page 18 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
PiroSense

Tips for posting/interacting within the forum

I think for making a useful post wish you have enough knowledge we should have enough patience in us and we should not only focus upon the money in the return of that post but providing a meaningful information to everyone should be our goal as well as at least twice we should read our text that we have written over here so it will result in the correction of spelling mistakes as well as grammatical mistakes

There are several rules for posting on the forum, because of the post. That is, what they want to know about something and how to post it, they will understand best.Can't copy and use someone else's post to post in the forum.

Thanks for this useful information my friend this topic is really helpful and beneficial for all the members of this platform because here every member wants to create good and quality contents for this platform because they know that creating good contents for this platform are very necessary for getting good reputation. 

Yes, my friend, things are a bit good، Very useful advice for new members, this thing is useful for the forum and for the members
Thank you for the important advice.

Certainly when publishing, we must observe these rules well, the most important thing is always the quality of publications and avoiding duplicate publications. We work here in an educational forum so we must make our first goal always is learning and education, good luck for everyone.

On 11/17/2019 at 6:30 AM, PiroSense said:

Some people here is having a hard time getting paid in YoBit for their pay-per-post careers. And so I decided to list some tips to follow when posting/replying in threads in the forum. Follow these tips and you'll probably get paid.

Some tips for you:

1. Don't burst post. Have an interval of at least 7-10 minutes before posting.

2. Don't just aim for 100 characters. Aim for meaningful content of your reply and not just copying the idea of previous shitpost replies. Aim for meaningful discussions.

3. Spread your posting time. Maximize the day. It's pretty easy to post here than the other forum, so there's no excuses for burst posting because a person "does not have time".

4. Don't focus on the money given. Instead just post in the forum for healthy discussions and don't mind the payment, it would follow as long as you're posts are good and meaningful. You can visit 

5. Read the rules and threads by mods in About Forum section:

Kindly leave a like if these tips helped 😁

Dear friend you're right that after working on this forum when we have knowledge then we should make more informative post and not only  focus on the learning but earning is also very important so we should create use full posts so that the other people can like it and you should also make lengthy and informative posts.

good evening my dear friend
I think these are excellent tips for new members here, just read the rules for this campaign and certainly will get some profits

@PiroSense very good piece of advise from you . Everyone should follow these tips to gain something from this forum . I really like your idea of time difference between posts . We should not write all posts at a time but we must keep a significant time interval between them.

• +4 1

Thanks mate for your precious tips. Most of the members including me are facing this issue of difference between number of rated posts and number of paid posts. I wasn't aware that we shouldn't do posts consistently. These tips will be helpful to compensate our paid posts. 

"An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest"🌼

Thank you so much for reminding us. I agree with all of your valuable points.  But I want to say some people are coming here only for money. Your 4 number point say that. We should be very sincere about this. We should remember this point and work hard.  Good luck.

thanks for these kind of informations. they are very valuable for all members of the forum especially the ones less experienced. I think it is very important to share decent information. everyone can benefit from the useful posts that we create and that would make the money we earn here in this forum well deserved.

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

In order to work on this forum, you need to post here.  Those who work here know the subject well and have a complete knowledge of the subject so that they can answer the questions and gain knowledge from the posts posted here.  So I would say that the posts that are made here should be good and everyone should be entitled to read them and I would think that if there is a problem with any issue.  Then he can take the help of the administration or read the old posts.