Nacho Coin (NACHO) No ICO, No PreMine - Coins / Tokens Announcements - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
coininfo

Nacho Coin (NACHO) No ICO, No PreMine

About Nacho Coin

Vision

Although the online fantasy sports industry is growing significantly each year, the chances of winning and the costs involved are taking a toll for players due to little competition in a saturated market. Fantasy sports platforms make most of their revenues through high entry fees, high rake fees and high withdrawal fees. In addition, they also reduce players chances of winning as they compete against computers that are programmed to perform the betting tasks more efficiently than humans do. Overall, Nacho Coin has realized a gap in the fantasy sports market and have capitalized on this through the application of a blockchain technology that is far more reasonable to the players and the fantasy sport community.

Updated Whitepaper 

https://minenacho.tk/whitepaper/

Please note, the betting site is not currently ready but we hope to have a working demo done within a few weeks time. We will make sure to update the post once it is up (as well as all our social media pages and website).

Our main website is up and running as well as our mining pool, our social media pages, we have a handful of Masternodes currently up as well. Its a great time to get into a growing community and help shape the future of the project. As a side note, we are always looking for those who are interested in support the project to reach out.

Nacho Coin Stats
Algorithm X11
Block type Proof-of-Work
Coin name NachoCoin
Coin abbreviation NACHO
Address letter 1
Coin unit Nach
RPC port 7825
P2P port 7826
Block reward 50 coins
Block halving 200000 blocks
Coin supply 20000000 coins

Masternode Stats
Masternode reward 50%
Masternode amount 1000 coins
Masternode confirmations 15
Coinbase maturity 20 blocks
Target spacing 5 minutes
Target timespan 10 minutes
Transaction confirmations 6 blocks

Social Media

Discord

Twitter

Telegram

Downloads

Exchanges

UnNamed Exchange

QBTCNorthern Exchange

Market Info

CoinGecko

Mining Stats

Mining Pool Stats

Mining Pools
Coins4U

0769 Pool

Block Explorer

BlockExplorer

Nacho Explorer by Cryptoid

Edited by coininfo

2 hours ago, Ronok said:

iI think, is it legit site.because no ico no blockchine. if anyone know it is legit site. please comment me.and all people believe it.thak you

it is the official site of nachocoin
You can see the thread bitcointalk ( https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?

Edited by coininfo

I have never heard of this Nacho coin. Is it profitable to invest in this coin? I need to check some detailed info and reviews on this currency. If it is profitable, then I am gonna mine it or invest in it.

I did not know about this site before, through your post I know, is this coin going to Airdrop?  Or any other purpose?  If you know the roadmap of this coin, please let me know

On 11/18/2019 at 9:43 PM, MinJax said:

Has it been officially put into operation yet? I want to experience it. If it's not ICO, I will join. But what are the benefits that users receive?

You can go into discord and ask the developer directly

On 11/25/2019 at 8:27 PM, Aceventura said:

I have never heard of this Nacho coin. Is it profitable to invest in this coin? I need to check some detailed info and reviews on this currency. If it is profitable, then I am gonna mine it or invest in it.

C7z6iLr.png

I see it is quite good for trading nachocoin

On 11/26/2019 at 2:00 PM, sdsonjoy50 said:

I did not know about this site before, through your post I know, is this coin going to Airdrop?  Or any other purpose?  If you know the roadmap of this coin, please let me know

for airdrop / giveaway I don't really know but you can see new news on this site

https://minenacho.tk/news/

Is it still formally effective implemented? I want to experience it. If I do not have ICO, I will join. What will you use to use?

I am very happy to see sports enter the blockchain world and I hope to see this technology spread in all areas of life that people really need. But the problem of the many fraudulent projects that appeared recently is that I no longer have any confidence in any project until I see the results.

The algorithms of this token is good and solid, projects like this are needed so that investments are motivated.

It has a funny name. But behind a funny name there is a great project like Dogecoin that started as a memecrypto

Please, I hope you can help me locate NACHO on CoinMarketCap. I don't know the value of this currency at the moment. The name is a bit funny, but it's the project that counts. What I like about NACHO is that it is not based on an ICO. I'm going to check if the asset is listed on the most important exchanges. Thank you very much for the detailed information you provided. Successes, my friend!!

As a side note, we are always looking for those who are interested in support the project to reach out. Nacho Coin Stats Algorithm X11