Is someone using Crypto because of you? - Page 27 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hexwin

Is someone using Crypto because of you?

Yes, I told for some my friend about crypto and they was interested about it and I told they about ways how to earn and best ways how to earn to the newbies, and they are already for more than 6 months in the crypto 

Well the truth when I started I was somewhat skeptical about all this cryptocurrencies but once I was acquiring more knowledge of the subject I loved it and I began to encourage my closest friends to invest in bitcoin and those of more cryptos and then little by little I went motivating my closest relatives to get to know this world of cryptos since it is a very interesting way to see returns in the medium and long term

• +1 1

On 10/31/2019 at 1:58 AM, hexwin said:

Do you have any success with inviting other people to tray and use crypto?
It can be some of your friends or family member.

Has anyone started using Bitcoin and other crypto because of you and how? exactly?

Yes i am successful to take my friend in this world. But i did not promise him that he will earn thousands dollar in first day.  I just explained crypto to him and he became interested. Firstly i told him to create an account in forum. He created account in bitcointalk and cryptotalk

Yes. I convinced many of my friends for this job. I recommend it to everyone around me. I think everybody should fall like this.

Yes, my girlfriend, she is a person who had no idea about the world of cryptocurrencies, but I was teaching her what I know and she is already so enthusiastic that she saves in cryptocurrencies and is investing in yobit mining.

I try to influence my closest people who can understand the issue, because if this is changing my life, I want others to take the wave in time

On 10/30/2019 at 8:58 PM, hexwin said:

Has anyone started using Bitcoin and other crypto because of you and how? exactly?

I am not too old in crypto myself but I have influenced some people to come into crypto and one way or the other they seem to be doing well. Some of them trade altcoins and some trade Bitcoin. Either ways they are making good profits from trading them 

The truth is. My brother, my friends, the truth is, they were delighted. They have told me that I change the way they invest in their lives and get into this digital world.

• +1 1

I have actually spoken of this world to several close and well-known people, but very few are those who dare to investigate the subject in depth.

Of the people I have explained to about cryptocurrencies, only my brother, a friend and my current girlfriend have entered (although she did not really do much)

On 10/30/2019 at 1:58 PM, hexwin said:

My family thought that cryptocurrencies were money and that I was only wasting my time until I got a little money from what I had and then they wanted me to manage their money

Many people have started to use cryptocurrencies since for a long time I have constantly published on Yotube how you can win some satoshis for free, I have been in charge of making tutorial videos from how to have a wallet to how to convert into your local currency, I know that cryptocurrencies can open the doors to many people so I love to share it

• +1 1

I don't think anyone is using crypto because of me, because my friends inviting them are not interested in it, there will be a day when they are interested.

Most of my family have entered the world of cryptocurrencies thanks to me, I trade every day and I have made investments with great investment returns and seeing that I have achieved returns they have decided to invest as well.

On 10/30/2019 at 4:58 PM, hexwin said:

If a friend of mine is using Bitcoin because of me one day I invited him and now he is a genius with this whole world of decentralized cryptography, he has to adapt to this innovation, many still do not believe in this technology.

On 10/30/2019 at 3:58 PM, hexwin said:

My husband! Even though it was difficult for me to convert it, I did it! Now he has cryptos as the main thing to make money: D

I always comment on this whole world of cryptos to my father but he only resigns himself to listening, not convincing or cheering up or he just lets it pass. All my close ones are also warned that by 2030 they do not come to complain for not having been encouraged to get on the Bitcoin train haha

The answer is yes, many of my friends and family had no idea what cryptocurrencies were, it was quite a hard job to explain to them what this vast world of cryptocurrencies was about but they managed to understand how it worked and how to handle them. 

It was difficult for me to understand because they only knew the common payment methods such as bank transfers, PayPal, payeer, skill and other means to carry out transactions online but when I mentioned that there was a fairly simple method and that it could also benefit them with the Over time they decided to invest specifically in Bitcoin, some are using ETH but mostly using bitcoin. 

oh yes i got my family and few friend interested in the crypto train and they were indeed excited

A few years ago, if you had mentioned the term cryptocurrency to me, I would have imagines some kind of currency involving an underworld banking system, with hooded traders sitting behind shady computers. Now, I'm suggesting to everyone 🙂

Yes,I attracted several of my friends who received airdrop with my help,thereby learning about the cryptocurrency after that

I invited quite a lot of friends, but most of them were not interested in this. Only 4 people asked, and as I know, they still use cryptocurrency quite often.

Most of my friends and family dont use Crypto, and because I found it can be very risky and requires a lot of knowledge I am wary to invite them so only tell a few about my experiences.