Do you think cryptocurrency is the money of the future? - Page 33 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
KingSea

Do you think cryptocurrency is the money of the future?

We the beneficiary didn't  want cryptocurrency income should stop we want it to continue in future we want to mining the bitcoin to the best of our ability and also invest on it excahnge and we also want to participate in the digital earning.

I don't think this will be done in the entire world like the national currency. But the world is accepting this and it is getting popular day by day. I think it will be more popular than national currency in the coming time.

Dear cryptocurrency is not just a name of single currency, actually it is a big market where thousands of currencies are being traded. The most important coin is Bitcoin and it is popular all over the world. In the start, this coin does not have too much importance but now it is the most expensive currency of the world. Thus, it might be possible that cryptocurrency will overcome all other currencies and become traded within all countries.

• +5 1

Yes, i also believe that cryptocurrency is the currency of future because it is advancing with the time and in future it can replace the physical and original currency.

• +2 1

I believe that cryptocurrencies will play a big role in our life in the future due to the great technological development, automation and the development of artificial intelligence techniques, but in my personall opinion, fiat currencies will not completely disappear from our lives, but rather it will share roles with cryptocurrencies in building our future

The worth of cryptocurrency is increasing  very fast. So, I think cryptocurrency will be the money of future but it will take a couple of year more. The awareness about cryptocurrency among the people is also rapidly increasing.

yes i think so crypto currency is the money of the future because this is the best site for earning money. Crypto currency has indeed become the money of the future. So this platform is beneficial in our future we should work at this platform as much as you can.

i hope it will be great in the future.

• Useful or interesting 1

Nothing can be said right now because crypto is banned in many countries and many countries are taking advantage of crypto. The importance of cryptocurrency is increasing and cryptocurrency is gaining popularity but it cannot be said yet that cryptocurrency is the currency of the future.

• +2 1

I think about it and I am sure that the cryptocurrency is the main currency that we will use in the future since its popularity is growing every day and its management is very wide from all over the world you can obtain and manage it through your virtual wallets

• +3 1

In my opinion stable coins have great potential to become establish currency in the future, because we need something stable in price for our daily transactions, But it's still a long process because firstly we need internet connection in whole world even 3rd world countries.

Yes of course, you can use crytotalk currency money for future, because many people have been in this forum for a very long time and they have benefit a lot of money in it and reinvest it in other business outside the forum and earn profit. So i believe that with crytotalk currency you will make it in near future

Yes my dear friend its a good post first of all we need to rebuild our financial system in order to replace fait money with crypto .but its along process we need internet connection in whole world then we can make easyly make mony under the cryptotalk rules regulations .

The cryptocurrency will be the future if we acceppt it like it,bitcoin may no not be the flagship of the market ,but the fact that the money will be crypto is beyond doubt .and yobit is one of the best legit site for crypto investment .

Assume that cryptocurrencies can not be traded for cash be cause there are so many .we need to begin utilizing the crypto as long time coin from present .

Yes mate, most of the countries have already accept bitcoin and like wise all nations will soon accept it too.

Hello dear forum mate.cryptocurrencies are becoming popular in all over the world but it don't become so much important or popular so these can be use as national currency and there are a lot of country in all over the world and every country has its own currencies.therefore,it is not possible.

I don't think that Cryptocurrency will completely replace the fiat cash cause that would be chaotic in many part of the world. It implies governments can't control money flow. We have to be modify our money related framework in order to supplant fiat cash with crypto. On the other hand cryptocurrency includes a gigantic potential to develop it value and popularity.

• +1 1

Yes I commented earlier in the forum, we have been wrong many times in a changed world and monetary policy, any event of the central banks of the world's most important power will weaken the economy as it is known, where cryptocurrencies can come into play at the moment  , They are most suitable for repaying it.  Nowadays there are many more people who use cryptocurrency for their general use, it adds more knowledge and leaves the classic system behind.

Yes its true  my dear friends in the future this will be the main earning source and peoples will also learn about this and earn well  because the rate of cryptocurrencies are best and peoples are getting it for the vest future most of the peoples are earn money without any investment like this forum is also provide the eaenings wirhout investment so cryptocurrencies are the future of the world to earn money easily.

I believe that cryptocurrencies will not be exchanged for money because these currencies are so many and many.
In the end, we see that some countries do not behave in good terms with the commercial fund at this time.
But cryptocurrencies remain to have a great influence, if not in our era, in the ages that follow.

Yes man it is clearly seen by the generation that it is future method of trading as we can see the price of Bitcoin is really high as like a precious diamond. The increase of this give the tension of the the peoples of different country and they are taking interest in it it also useful for big business man to secure their money.

Cryptocurrency will by no means completely update the fiat cash due to the fact there's no regulator there. That method governments cannot manage cash flow, and meaning they cannot rob people. We want to rebuild our monetary device so as to update fiat cash with crypto. On the alternative hand cryptocurrency has a massive ability to grow. It method there may be a top notch opprtunity to earn for traders and traders.

• +1 1

Yes! It is tru that cryptotalk is the money of future . Now less amount of people work but I think with the passage of time people attractive towards the crypto make make money from here because it is a very easy way to earn. 

Edited by M Waqas786
Spelling mistake

I think that crypto is no just a money of future. This is a really good investement tool. But this is also a high-risk business tool. But for now there is nothing better than just to get some crypto in pocket. 

Yes I think so very soon cryptocurrency will take over..cryptocurrency  is the money for the future the fact that the government can't manipulate it