Do you think cryptocurrency is the money of the future? - Page 31 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
KingSea

Do you think cryptocurrency is the money of the future?

I think cryptocurrency will be the money of the future. Currently the use of cryptocurrency has increased a lot. People are now trading with the help of cryptocurrencies.Cryptocurrency will take over future money.

• +2 1

In all my experience in the world of crypto currencies I have heard that the bitcoin like many other crypto currencies was the currency of the future, but today we see crypto in so many places in the world that I have come to think that it is already the currency of the present. 

Yes, the way our income is in cryptocurrency. It will bring us a bigger income opportunity in the future. It is possible to earn a lot of money through it. I think there will be more in the future. But we will have to wait a little longer for that.  Right now I have decided to work on my future eye cryptocurrency. Thank you.

Crypto currency is becoming popular nowadays. People are showing interest in it. By using crypto currency our life will be easy and comfortable. There are some people living their life by doing crypto. I hope one day crypto currency will be the currency for all of us.

Yes my dear friend, the world being more digital there is a lot of space for cryptocurrencies to grow up. The ingredients in technology cryptocurrencies will gain too much and will have a high place in the future.

This is a very good site. You can earn money in a very easy way by working hard.In the future, it will become a crucial thing.With good quality content you can easily make money so cryptocurrency is definitely the future of global money.

Hello there dear friend, of course I think that crypto currency is the future currencies because it can be used as a global currency for transferring funds. Crypto currency has a lot of space to grow.

I don't think crypto currency will be the future money as cash money in every where though it is powerful getting recognize from develop countries. Crypto will not replace cash currency to be compliment of making transaction to cash money.

Yes of course it means a future.  Because the present generation is able to earn income from here and they work using their intellectual labor.  Making Money From It I can say for sure that it is the money of the future and by earning it everyone can benefit and improve their life little by little. I hope everyone will be successful.

Cryptocurrencies are increasing in popularity day by day and people have confidence in them because they are easy, safe and fast.
Unfortunately, there are many governments that consider cryptocurrencies illegal.
So I think that it is difficult for any government to accept the cryptocurrency instead of its national currency.

I am agree with your topic. One day in future cryptocurrency will be the money. In day by day cryptocurrency has become great reputation.  It obviously assest our future. There have a big chance of cryptocurrency to become the future money

To some extend I will agree to this  becausw this is the future and again to some extend I will say it can be possible because the physical paper is needed to carry out some kind of transaction 

I don’t think, in future cryptocurrency will affect national currencies. But it will be more popular than now. Cryptocurrency is a digital currency and people buy and sell that currency with making profit. And in many countries, cryptocurrency is not legal yet. It will not replace national currencies but it will become more profitable and demandable currency. In future, there are more people will join in crypto field.

Yes, the future of cryptocurrency will be great because a lot of countries are allowing it and millions of people are joining.It is very best platform to earn online because its security and volume are high.And in the coming time, we will be able to use cryptocurrency within every industry.

• +2 1

My Friend. No doubt. definitely cryptocurency are the money of the future. As every day more cryprocurriencies geow in value, the well soon see large companies building there own currencies.

Cryptos have gained ground in the world financial system and many countries have already adopted cryptocurrencies as a means of payment. I think that in the future cryptos will be accepted as a means of payment all over the world.

• Useful or interesting 1

Crypto currency is a very valuable currency in the present world. I make income by investing in different sites. 2020 start with the price of BTC, LTC, ETH etc. I think more will happen in the future. Many people around the world operate on crypto

Yes dear i think the next world is the world of digital currency.Crypto currency is the money of future this is true.The importance of the Crypto currency is increasing day by day.Every one wants to earn bitcoins now a days.The value and the price of the bitcoins are at peak now a days.I think no doubt that the future of the Crypto currency is very shinning and bright.

• +4 1

I am not sure about that. I think both cryptocurrency and the other money will co exist. But there will be more popularity of cryptocurrencies than what it is today. 

Yeah nice Question. In this forum in which we are working hard i believe on it without any fraud. In the future every country make it's own Crypto and in which working it's own people but Cryptotalk make a chance for everyone. We have start the Crypto as future coins from now. This forum has a very bright future.

Obviously an ever increasing number of nations are embracing blockchain innovation to create various tasks. An unmistakable model is Stellar that is cooperating with nations like Argentina or Ukraine to work with their monetary forms so I consider digital currencies to be the cash of things to come.

Yes my friend, I think cryptocurrency is the meaning of the future.  This will allow you to become financially established.  The money you can save for the future.  Cryptocurrency is a platform where you can earn without any investment.  I love this platform very much.

On 10/3/2020 at 9:29 PM, KingSea said:

I was thinking about this question. I was looking on Google but I don't want "experts" opinions. I want opinions from people like you and me.

Dear @KingSea, I have no experience about this your question. There is no doubt that cryptocurrency is the money of future. We need to think about money as well as knowledge. I guarantee that we can always get knowledge from here. I am strongly believe on this fotum. I believe that the cryptocurrency will last forever. Thanks all of you.