What do you think about Yobit? - Page 42 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
ebrown80

What do you think about Yobit?

We believe that the Yobit platform will outperform all other platforms because it has a good start by allowing all of its users to win free digital currencies by participating in air drops, which will encourage all investors to use it.

• +2 1

I like very much the yobit platform because it is considered one of the best platforms for trading cryptocurrencies and it is easy to withdraw through it.

From my personal perspective, my response will be completely positive, as it allows us and all investors to trade new currencies, in addition to being the main supporter of this forum.
it is the godfather of this forum

I have not yet a bad experience with Yobit website exchange, but there are some adjusts to do to improve more their website exchange, for example there are some coins dead, they need to clean them from their platform and also they have to release some coin in their wallets, there are a lot of coin are not enabled for withdraw or deposit!

Jobbit is the best exchange, it offers you many ways to earn and invest your coins, I have used it for a long time and it has a variety of different tokens. The Jobit seems like a great plane to me, it has good rewards and I hope they add more coins. Now we should focus on the competition of Jobit.

I am still new to this forum but yes, I have heard that yobit is the one of the best wallets out there. There are other wallets too but yobit still is ahead of them. I have not yet tried any of the airdrops but I can surely try them after sometime after getting some good knowledge about crypto and also of airdrops

Yobit is secure and safe wallet. We can use for different purpose such as trading and can use investbox.  But it can help to change different coin into different currency.  But if you have knowledge about trading then you can start trading on yobit and can earn profit. 2fa security make your account safe and secure.  So I'm using yobit and it usefull and reliable. 

It is a great platform for investing and trading.  Yobit has gained a lot of confidence in the recent period.  For me, I prefer yobit over a lot of platforms.  Because it is the most secure and honest.  You can withdraw your profits or leave them for trading easily.

• +2 1

I think that yobit is a good platform to carry out exchanges I have used it for a long time and It has a great variety of tokens that others do not have yobit is highly recommend and safe for me 

Yobit exchanger is phenomenal site everyone need to visit because they offer there users oppotunities to earn good number of coins for free after performing some task and that is why it is currently one of the best exchangers in cryptoworld today, it has good number of trading pairs which will enable users have good service.

Hello my friend to me, would get the opportunity to exchange opinions and at the same time get money ! It's great, you should not waste the opportunity and start right away
I see Yobit as an effective and important platform and its impact on our lives as well.

First we know Yobit is a cryptocurrency trading platform. Alubit is one of the 3 most important platforms on which Arabs trade after polonex and Beatrix, but its reputation is less than one day. But in general, the platform is old in trading and includes most currencies, but its disadvantages are more than its advantages

Yobit is the best exchange, it offers you many ways to earn and invest your coins, I have used it for a long time and it has a variety of different tokens. It's extremely easy to trade, you just need to have a good Android app.

Yes of course my friend I like yobit platform because of his good exchanges and it has so many methods that we can invest and double our earnings. Yobit is good actually. 

i think that yobit is a good platform to carry out exchanges i have used it for a long time and it has a great variety of tokens that others do not have yobit is highly recommended and safe for me it is vert safe reliable it is my favorite.

Youtop is one of the best platforms around the world, and since its inception in 2015 until today, it has managed to become one of the top ten platforms around the world in the field of investment, trading and cryptocurrencies.
The most important issue is reliability and safety when you are dealing with this wonderful platform.
As for the airdrop, I really don't know much about it and I'm trying to learn from other people's experiences.

• +4 1

The yobit really has a greet project for airdrops and tokens and ico project 

by the way yobit give members free balance each year in crypto.

Hello
It's a very important site linked to the crypto site. 
You can count your money and know how many comments you wrote on this site 
Good luck, buddy.

• +1 1

My dear friend because most users rely on this yobit platform because they always keep profit for this reason people like to use this platform

• +4 1

Yes, my friend, this platform is very wonderful, and I think it will lead the other platforms through which it can achieve good knowledge of cryptocurrencies and achieve good earnings. There are some gaps in this platform that are represented by duplicating old publications that contain the same information. I hope this problem will be solved.

Certainly, I really trust the cryptocurrencies that I find in Yobit, but I do not prefer trading in the new cryptocurrencies because I do not know anything about the possibility of profit from them.

• +2 1

Yes, it is a platform that does a great job as it makes good money for our writing on this forum so it does a great job by encouraging members to learn about cryptocurrencies.

Its good in many aspects.It shows number of our posts , payment of posts and currirncy rate of different coins.I often vusit Yobit to check how many posts have i done on specific day .Its realy looks like fun.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I think that the yobit platform is the best in terms of dealing and the ease of withdrawal and deposit, and it is possible to withdraw from it to any secure wallet that you would like to deposit your money with, and the work team is very cooperative and active

yobit is the best exchange it offers you many ways to earn and also to invest your coins it is very safe reliable it is my favourite i have used it for a long time and it has a great variety of tokens that others do not have yobit is highly recommended abd safe for me.

• +3 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.