Why some people think long term holding is bad? - Page 31 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
saintelincon

Why some people think long term holding is bad?

I think that bitcoin has already shown its peak value. There are many different altcoins that may show the same growth in the future.

It is obvious to be suspicious, there are always pages that have been working normally for some time.
There was news of pages that no longer allowed people who entrusted their crypto to withdraw their funds, I clarify that not all pages are or become this way, but you just have to search a little to find out better.

Crypto is new, so people think that it is not as secure as real money, or gold and silver. So, they think that if bitcoin can drop or rise vary fast, it is unstable coin, so you can earn much, or lose much. I think bitcoin will increase it's price, when people will understand its advantages and  invest money in it.

Long term holding isnt all that bad, it depends on the kind of crypto you are holding, if it doesnt have a long term potential then there is no point holding,  but all the same people should learn to take profits they have made from holding cryptos, you never know when things might go bad

Because some people are more interested in short-term investments in digital currency, and some are worried about their future capital and prefer to invest in digital currency in the short term.

• +1 1

Long term holding of any kind financial instrument is actuary safe when compared to risks involved short term holding. One can make advantage out of the short term holding by detailed analysis and learning of the fundamentals that is governed in the respective investment. Cryptocurrencies and Bitcoins as such are likely to gain value in the future and so it is advisable to hold it for a long term.

• +2 2

long time hodl in extream few some utility coin is graet with low risk but on many coins token is high risk . becauser they havent any program for coin just only buy and sell . for hodl you must For HODL have to do a lot of careful research about that and accept risk .

Yes, I agree. But different people have different opinion on this. We all can say that short term market is bad because you can lose your money in one moment. Anyways it’s depends on your strategy and you knowledge. 

Good, I think that the truth bitcoin will only grow. Its growth is confirmed by the significant popularity among other cryptocurrencies and very good demand. I still think that this cryptocurrency bitcoin will only go on its growth, thank you.

many people think that long term holding is good because it makes the coin disapper which makes the price go up but when people stay very long time this may create a new coin which steals the spotlight from the old coin.

I think some people just don't think it'll give much profit, and they want it fast, so they give in to their emotions and start speculating in short term without very little knowledge of the topic.

• +1 1

It all depends on what currency to invest in. If you invest in popular cryptocurrencies like bitcoin and ethereum, then it is quite possible to make money. If you invest in new coins for a long time, then this entails the risk of a complete depreciation of this currency and the loss of all money.

Some people think that BTC will crash my friend, that it is a bubble, and that it will soon drop to zero. That is the thinking of some today. On the other hand, others believe that it will be worth about $ 100,000 or more within a few years. I honestly see it in a high number, but I do not think it will be soon, we are talking about a lot of money. If you actually have enough money, it is best to bet on BTC in the long term, since your earnings will be high as long as it exceeds the figure at which you bought it. Now with little money it is very difficult to observe that change. I am saving some BTC, the rest I have invested, in motion.
Greetings.

Some people prefer to earn fast which is why they think investing $ 1000 in 2010, 2011 in bitcoin and holding is silly, but I guess it stopped being silly until its price hit $ 20k in 2017.

Each person has a different investment strategy and it must be respected

6 hours ago, h1Jes said:

Because they think they will lose their money and suffer losses

long term is safe for as long as you are patient and are not bothered by greedy and been distracted by some price falls on the way. The only thing they should be afraid of especially if they are not professionals is day trading.

On 10/28/2019 at 10:33 AM, RieL said:

this might depend on what coin you are curently investing in because if you know what you are good to go when to sell and how long you are going to hold it but if you dont know what yoh sre investing and for how long you might reconsider what you are curently investing in

Currency exchange rates are one of the main topics in economic management today. If foreign buyers want to buy our product, they also have to consider two prices: the price of the product in our market and the exchange rate of money against the dollar. Being overvalued means our products have to be bought at a higher price than competitors and foreign products are priced lower than the same product produced in the country.
1 hour ago, Germanic said:

Some people prefer to earn fast which is why they think investing $ 1000 in 2010, 2011 in bitcoin and holding is silly, but I guess it stopped being silly until its price hit $ 20k in 2017.

Each person has a different investment strategy and it must be respected

Bitcoin has recently come under discussion as the value of the currency has skyrocketed to record levels. If someone has Bitcoin that he bought for five hundred dollars and if he wants to sell it for 19 thousand dollars, he has to buy it at that price only.

1 hour ago, LocusW said:

Some people think that BTC will crash my friend, that it is a bubble, and that it will soon drop to zero. That is the thinking of some today. On the other hand, others believe that it will be worth about $ 100,000 or more within a few years. I honestly see it in a high number, but I do not think it will be soon, we are talking about a lot of money. If you actually have enough money, it is best to bet on BTC in the long term, since your earnings will be high as long as it exceeds the figure at which you bought it. Now with little money it is very difficult to observe that change. I am saving some BTC, the rest I have invested, in motion.
Greetings.

If you want to have a good relationship with everyone, be a favorite with everyone, then remember the following and practice within yourself. Sometimes even small wrongdoings become big issues, because the person with whom you have done wrong may be a big person.

On 10/27/2019 at 9:55 PM, saintelincon said:

I saw some people saying that long term holders are dumb because they keep holding on the losses and this is a stupid meme. But i don't agree with that, since we believe btc will grow even more. What do you think?

It is not bad, only that in the short term you can earn more but you risk more and in the long term you earn a little less but you risk less.

On 10/2/2020 at 1:24 AM, Arstill said:

people just want to get rich too quickly, but in fact it is a long job

It is important to get rid of bad habits like the ones before, Similarly, if you want to be rich - it is important to eliminate the habits that will not allow you to be rich.

On 10/2/2020 at 2:24 AM, pxZ said:

ppl wanna get rich easy and fast, so most of the people dont wanna hold and while holding the value can ofc also decrease thats the thing

Effective judiciary and protection of constitutional norms and principles are the preconditions or safeguards of the non-violent movement. When we were little this place was like the coast of Mauritius. If you put a penny in the water you can see ... the water was so clear.

It's just an indication that people don't understand the uniqueness of the technology and the fact that THAT is the one factor that will be dictating the future trends and demands

On 6/22/2020 at 1:27 PM, Dimba89 said:

I like to hold on to money, but I don't like to hold on to it for long, you hold on until you make a profit  ,,When you see that the value of your currency has gone up a lot, you will sell the currency you hold, so you will make a profit.

Everyone's life has a different content, sorrow and many other events. My life has developed in the same way.As mingled with good people; On the way back, I also met many bad people. They grabbed me and found their own gain.

Long-term holders and short-term holders had there own advantages and disadvantages. We never know what a valve of money is, It can increase or decrease at any time. So we can't predict what will happen next. If the value of the btc increases, the rank holders will have a chance to increase the value accordingly for the course they have got.

Everything is up to us to decide what we need to do. If we choose short-term it's also a good idea to do. Because the value decrease we don't have that much lost according to the long-term holders. 

• +1 1