Do we have delete account feature? - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
xBDT Script

Do we have delete account feature?

It just popped in my mind that if anyone wants their account to be completely removed then is it possible? It could be either

~ by the admin

~ by the mods (I do not think it is recommended)

~ by the users himself.

Don't think that I am thinking about mine LOL

This is I am just asking coz I have seen in the other forum people wants to delete their account but the user have no access to do such by themselves and the admin also do not do such thing. In there if you post something and if that is quoted by someone then it still stay unless you delete your own post and the other one deleted the post he quoted.

A forum is a piece of history and they keeping it that way. Now my question is how are we going to build our culture? Will we be able to delete? If yes then what happen to the contents that was quoted by others Who own the copyright of the contests?

I think I have asked too many questions LOL

At the user's request for administration, possible delete his account and all contents.
If user receives any payment from forum for messages, deletion is possible after refund.

Just now, susilabai said:

But why do you want to delete your account when you have taken so much effort to build it,

Oh no! 😁

I was not talking about my account you must missed it in my post. I was talking about the feature and the culture we will practice in the future then what will happen with the posts that the user made.

You can do one thing that forget about it and dont come here. When somedays after when your mind gets relaxed and you wanted to return back then you can join back with your old account and start working.

Now it comes to copyright. If an account abandoned or the posts we are making here - who won the copy right?

Just now, Bigpat said:

At the user's request for administration, possible delete his account and all contents.

Admin can delete of course but what will happen with the consequences.

I think there is nothing to discuss here. The thought of deleting an account can only be for a user who is not interested in the forum. If he did not find it interesting, then it is enough not to go here and have a discussion. I speak for any user and do not mean the author of the topic. Anyway this is a bad idea because if you then need to talk here and ask something then you will have to register again