Invest in bitcoin or altcoins? - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
CarlosGM

Invest in bitcoin or altcoins?

2 hours ago, Jorge95950 said:

Eventually today it is difficult to acquire a bitcoin in its entirety, that is why most people have obtained by investing in altcoins that can vary a lot in price and you never know if they will at least have a good price, but today in day they are the most accessible cryptocurrencies for most of the people.

They are also a new currency called yobit and it is becoming very strong
  • +2 1

2 hours ago, CarlosGM said:

Every person who enters the world of cryptocurrencies has the following doubt: is it better to invest in Bitcoin or in altcoins?
The simplest answer would be to invest in Bitcoin because it is the safest crypto in the entire ecosystem. But the problem is that the price of Bitcoin has already reached prices of thousands of dollars, specifically 20,000 dollars, so that makes many individual investors do not have enough capital to obtain 1 coin.
Having this problem are the altcoins or alternative currencies that have a different technology than Bitcoin but have the potential to grow a lot. that way there are coins that are worth 10 cents of a dollar, 1 dollar or up to 10 dollars which opens the doors for many people to invest in those currencies and achieve good returns.

If it is true but another point that is not necessary to obtain 1 full BTC, it is enough that you save a small portion of your monthly income to accumulate bitcoin. each person grows differently, you don't want to do what others do, it's my point of view.

• +1 1

15 minutes ago, CoinFree said:

It is something that requires the ability to take risks

When bitcoin fell to 5K at the beginning of the pandemic it was the perfect time to invest

bitcoin is quite unstable and paying to see gains on the rises you have to have a lot of money, for me it is just a reference

this something better is called yobit a safe and profitable platform for all its users
  • +2 1

1 hour ago, Prince90 said:

In my opinion it all depends on the situation. In the early months of the year the crypto currencies rates fell down drastically and bitcoin came down to under 5k us dollar. In that time i investee in bitcoin and today its worth has gone passed over 10k us dollar. So right now if i would invest in crypto assets i would go for altcoins like ethereum , TRX tron and steem these altcoin have potential to grow big in the near future.

First you would have to talk about the security because you can invest your capital in any of these projects but rest assured that with a man who commits the price that costs them so much to rise for years can plummet in just one day. in short all this is very risky

• +1 1

All altcoins are subject to the price of bitcoin, now cryptocurrencies as such are the most volatile asset that exists can change in price from one moment to another and that makes it attractive for many people since if you can foresee that change in some way you can make lots of money; I think that altcoins is the most popular alternative because it has a lower cost in addition to the fact that the market for buying and selling altcoins for btc is easier to handle
  • +3 1

34 minutes ago, CoinFree said:

When a project is new and attracts attention, it is always better to investigate it a little, for example the boom of the DeFis seems like a bubble to me.

that is why I recommend using yobit, it is a secure platform
  • -1 1

20 minutes ago, SatoshiGames72 said:

First you would have to talk about the security because you can invest your capital in any of these projects but rest assured that with a man who commits the price that costs them so much to rise for years can plummet in just one day. in short all this is very risky

keep your digital money safe with yobit is a secure platform
  • -1 1

Even though Bitcoin leads the pack when it comes to the number of traders using it at the moment, this also doesn't necessarily make it the most 'usable' cryptocurrency, at least not when considering its inherent technical properties.

• +1 1

It's true, many people preferably invest in BTC. But there are many cryptos that have been taking an incredible value, that is why you always have to be up to date in the world of cryptos. Not only is BTC, there are thousands of cryptos that they can have and will have an amazing value. Greetings and blessings

• +2 1

47 minutes ago, CoinFree said:

It is something that requires the ability to take risks

When bitcoin fell to 5K at the beginning of the pandemic it was the perfect time to invest

bitcoin is quite unstable and paying to see gains on the rises you have to have a lot of money, for me it is just a reference

we have to use yobit is safer
  • -2 1

5 minutes ago, Mps84 said:

A pesar de que Bitcoin lidera el grupo en lo que respecta a la cantidad de comerciantes que lo usan en este momento, esto tampoco la convierte necesariamente en la criptomoneda más 'utilizable', al menos no si se consideran sus propiedades técnicas inherentes.

You are right, lately with the DeFi scheme, coins that have surpassed Bitcoin in value have come to light, and they create the interest to invest in them, it is only a matter of looking closely at these types of projects, because they can be managed prices.

Bitcoin reflects authority and base pillar in the field of the market, however lately it has been super unstable, thus giving rise to the aforementioned, losing position.

• +3 1

1 hour ago, Pmhieu111 said:

Bitcoin currently has too high a capitalless margins, but the hesitation is not over.

it is better to use the yobit platform, it is more stable

31 minutes ago, LeonardoG92 said:

You are right, lately with the DeFi scheme, coins that have surpassed Bitcoin in value have come to light, and they create the interest to invest in them, it is only a matter of looking closely at these types of projects, because they can be managed prices.

Bitcoin reflects authority and base pillar in the field of the market, however lately it has been super unstable, thus giving rise to the aforementioned, losing position.

we must use yobit is a better recommended platform

we must use yobit is a better recommended platform

35 minutes ago, azahar001 said:

The development of these altcoins has been fueled by the success of Bitcoin and its open source architecture. These are built from branches or "forks" of the source code of this.Each altcoin is implemented from its own blockchain ...

yobit in my opinion is the best option we have gives us greater security
  • +2 1

In my opinion, you have to combine both options. Bitcoin is the main value of DeFi world and it has a great future. At the same time, you can earn more money is a short-term perspective using altcoins. However, this strategy contains high risks and some altcoins are just scam. So, you have to consider this before investing in altcoins.

• +2 1

alt coins high reward but u should include the risk factor of going -100%

• -2 1

Yeah,I invest in bitcoin many times. at present,I also investing in bitcoin. I invest in altcoins more than ten times . both are great. Other coin value is also great at present. 

• -1 1

Инвестировать лучше в биткоин, при условии= забыть о этих монетах на пять - десять лет. А альткоины надо вертеть на скачках цен. причем очень активно.

• -2 1
  • -1 1

yes many altcoins has potential chance right now to grow every one have to figure those coin by him or her self which coins price low now and which coins high demand then can make decision

• +1 1

In the world of cryptocurrencies, the best investment that can be made is in Bitcoin, as long as, as you say, they are large investors, for small investors there are altcoins in effect the price of these is highly influenced by the price of Bitcoin without However, they have a much lower volatility than that of Bitcoin, for example Dash and Litecoin are coins that remain in stable bands without unexpected upward or downward trends, although these are just two examples, there are many more if what you want is to invest their native currencies. in digital currencies considered as a recommendation to do it in altcoins

• +1 1
  • +3 2

I think as a beginner, you should based your income in the currency of dollars because it works to me pretty well but I don't know about you. However, the best thing to do is aside from bitcoin, you should seek for another digital coin that could give you a promising profit. In this case, you would not be giving yourself a problem of worrying too much to the price range of bitcoin or other altcoins that are available because it could give you an alternative option to what you should focus to become your source of primary asset that you wanted to have.

• +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

I think that just Bitcoin is the largest cryptocurrency and has huge liquidity doesn't mean You should invest all the money there. You have to remember that you need to diversify your portfolio in order to minimize  risks. So either bitcoin or altcoins could be great investment. Good luck!

Edited by Bloodyworld
  • +2 1

What you say is correct, it should also be taken into account that some altcoins do not end up as successful in their price, and that is another risk when investing in other currencies, The fear includes being stagnant or losing, since it has happened to many when investing in altcoins without knowing them.

• +3 1

I think for long-term investment it is certainly very good to choose Bitcoin, but for the short term it's better to invest in Altcoin. Because Alt season will come more often than Bitcoin season.

• +1 1