Does Trading Can make me rich? - Page 24 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Naturalistik

Does Trading Can make me rich?

Maybe, yes. But first of all you need balance, bigger than 100 dollars, and all your balance need to be only 10 per cent of all your month salary, or you can't clearly do moneymanagement and risk management. So be carefully, study a lot about trading and make wealth. 

Yes right, trading will make you rich, if you know some strategies, when you trade you must be patience, and positive thinking, so your emosional is comfort. When your feeling is god sometime you will profit, try it

Trading is very difficult.  I believe that this is one of the most profitable professions, but at the same time it is very laborious and requires a lot of investment.  If you are very persistent and practice over the years, trading can make you rich, but it can also eat up all your nerves and money.

If you understand trading, if you have enough knowledge about cryptocurrencies, if you can keep up with the news, then you are rich😉

• Useful or interesting 1

Конечно торговля может сделать человека богатым, но к этому как и всему другому нужно подходить с головой. Лично я рекомендую прочитать куча всякой литературы и выучить множество аспектов этого для успеха, если к этому поставиться халатно то можна просто потратить деньги

I think that patience and hard work can make anyone rich, you just have to persevere, not give up easily and in the case of trade you have to try to make safe investments, not lightly, because if you do not do so you could succumb to losses quickly, patience.

• +5 1

I can however there is a major IF you could get to there. It's something with massive danger and if it's not conveyed well, it can turn out badly. In any case, I am not meaning to be rich, yet simply making great and reliable pay through it. Furthermore, luckily, I have so far oversaw it spot on. It enables similarly well through intermediary to like FreshForex, who is everlastingly strong with a wide range of advantages from low spreads to quick execution and on the off chance that you truly need to get rich, attempt their fifteenth Anniversary challenge, it's the place you got chance to win $15,000, so only a beginning up to be rich!

Yes, trading make you rich if you are a professional trader but it you newbie in crypto world, I advise you not to trade except you learn how to trade and how to analyze coins. 

I could rid poverty but is not guaranteed at all. If you don't know how to manage your wealth and your emotions, you could go REKT in a single day. That being said, trading can become a good sourse of income without making you rich

In fact, yes, trading can make you rich, and my words are about the trading experience for more than two years, and I started with not a small amount and now I have doubled my capital by doubling the amount, but advice for you must first learn how you can trade and you must rely on yourself in the analysis, and in In the end, everything is win-win, and certainly I was losing too

Yes, you can become rich by trading in cryptocurrencies, and if you search on the Internet, you will find many people who have made millions in profits through trading, you just have to be patient and study the currency market well to choose the most appropriate currency to invest in.

You can get rich by doing truly anything in this world and trading is no expection. On the off chance that you have a decent measure of cash. It can make you rich in the event that you have a great deal of karma and motivation to contribute, and the most significant key to progress is information and hardworks.

The answer is definitely yes. Just imagine, if you bought 100$ BTC at 0.01$, it becomes more than 1 Mio now.

Trading will make you satisfied in your life. you will never become rich from trading , i could say you can earn and become rich from airdrops.Thanks for being here

I AM HELPING OTHERS ON YOUTUBE HOW TO EARN FREE MONEY

Here is TELEGRAM

Here is 🤮YOUTUBE 

You need to be disciplined and continuous learning.

you can start with low money
you should to learn how to control your emotional and then you can get rich and get rid of poverty.

On 10/25/2019 at 9:02 AM, Naturalistik said:

I'm new in this forum and i wonder if i can get money from trading. Does Trading can rid of poverty?

Trading can not make you rich within a short period of time it requires alot of time , patient and dedication and you need to invest huge capital before you can earn descent profit out of it.

i thinks not sir .. trading can make rich but can more income or profit in trading but some people too get rich in trading .. but some people too lost a loat more money .. i thinks trading is very high risk sir .. me to try a little in trading

In my opinion, patience and work can make anyone a millionaire, you just have to persevere, not give up easily and in the case of trade you have to try to make safe investments, not lightly, because if you don't you could succumb to losses quickly, patience, and also have a good time with the community, know their preferences to be able to choose a good service and improve

• +5 1

Trading isn't so natural as we might suspect it's very hazardous just two things make you rich when you do trading the best possible information and experience. As much as you gain the information and experience as much as the likelihood to make a benefit from exchanging.

The answer is maybe.
It depends on you and the market conditions.
In 2017 it was extremely easy but nowadays it requires a lot of methodology and mindset.

Hi,

Absolutely, I believe that it is indeed possible to attain wealth through trading. 

It is imperative, however, for you to specify your desired asset class to trade. Of course, a plethora of asset classes abounds, so that would definitely constitute the first step for you. 

Hopefully, this advice has proven to be rather insightful.

Cheers!

@Hiroyuki476 

It can however there is a major IF you could get to there. It's something with enormous danger and if it's not conveyed well, it can turn out badly. Yet, I am not meaning to be rich, however simply making great and steady salary through it. Also, luckily, I have so far oversaw it on the money. It enables similarly well through dealer to like FreshForex, who is everlastingly strong with a wide range of advantages from low spreads to quick execution and in the event that you truly need to get rich, attempt their fifteenth Anniversary challenge, it's the place you got chance to win $15,000, so only a beginning up to be rich!

You can get rich if you have information theory and knowledge. Its a plus if you have free money that you dont afraid to lose