Bitcoin will be a single world currency? - Page 7 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Keith700

Bitcoin will be a single world currency?

Bitcoin is of course the main one among altcoins. But altcoins will also always be as they are needed for trading. But bitcoin will not be a single global currency. Perhaps bitcoin will be officially accepted as an alternative payment currency

bitcoin continuara en su crecimiento pero no llegara a ser una moneda unica continuara como la moneda referencial le saldra competecias de otras monedas y competira con los defi se podra intercabiar en yobit.net pero no sera unica

I agree with you, u guess the only coin will be bitcoin. Many websites and shopping sitesi are already accepting bitcoin payments, the transition to bitcoin has already start.

the direction is to create a globalised currency. but it is a long and complex project given that some countries prohibit the use of cryptocurrencies.

I wonder what will happen next. And you said correctly, only society will determine the future. If some leading leader adopts bitcoin as the main currency, it will turn the cryptocurrency over again and renew it. But there are pitfalls, it may not be like this. Since bitcoin fluctuates and people will hardly agree to receive it at $ 12,000, and the next morning they will see $ 10,000

In my opinion, bitcoin will be a world currency but not unique because apart from bitcoin there are many currencies that are a very good project that will also be known worldwide

Bitcoin even though it the mother of all currency they are some coins that outpace bitcoin already like the defi coins one so we can saying it will be the only but we can it will be the best as an example of crypto coins started 

It is almost impossible for it to be unique, just by looking at the high cost it has because it makes it profitable but not easy to access, it is where the other currencies are present in the offer that can make your investment grow, perhaps not with the same impact of Bitcoin but Yes with a positive balance, so the cryptocurrency market will not be represented by a single currency.

I think maybe one day the bitcoin will be a single currency in the world and if it is, it will takes ages. But, right now it is impossible! We can just predict, but no one knows what the future holds.

Perhaps at some point Bitcoin will be the basis for a single gobal curency, but there is still a long time to go because there are still improvements to be made but with arrival of stablecois, very soon many companies and countries will begin to accept cryptocurencies as payments in his daily life.

On 15.01.2020 at 00:01, Akasshh said:

Well there are chances that bitcoin will be used for payments most but for that it should have good security and there should be cryptocurrency banks should be established more banks to  withdraw money from banks which are required to do.

I think in addition to this, all states should adopt it into law, establish a tax on btc, register it in payment systems.  This will not happen soon, we can only wait.

The answer requires a look at the two existing alternatives: a) real cash b) account or “plastic” money. Like real cash, payments with crypto is essentially anonymous. Larger payments with real cash are virtually impossible these days, both in terms of physical size and government control. In this respect crypto clearly beats cash and is therefore frequently used for payments on the dark web so new coins will be created trying to close differences created by bitcoin

• +4 1
  • +5 1

Well yes, BitCoin will be the only world currency. Because in recent years this cryptocurrency has had an upward trend in its value. Since many users prefer this currency as a great payment method, some companies think the same. Technology advances very fast and it is necessary to look for alternatives in terms of safety, speed and comfort. BitCoin will be the world currency.

You know, Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency, invented by Satoshi Nakamoto in the form of open source software since 2009. Bitcoin can be exchanged directly using an Internet-connected device without going through a medium. mind to hold any time.
However, wanting to become the only currency in the world is unlikely to happen. Because some countries have yet to allow Bitcoin to be valid in their country.

• +5 1

"We grow by lifting others"

adopting of bitcoin as a world currency's is really very difficult because already their is alot of country who banned Crypto ( bitcoin ) in their region . now their is very little chance that Crypto is accepted at that reason again . but I sure usages of bitcoin as well other Crypto assest is surely increased .

• +2 1

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

Bitcoin is now very popular in world. But the possibility is too low to become world's single currency. And we all know everything is possible in world. So lets see what will happen .

In my opinion bitcoin should not be the only currency. I think the world should have a standard digital currency that can equal 1000 $ constant, extremely low transfer fees of zero the better, transfer speed as fast as Ripple is ok

I do not think that Bitcoin will be left alone in the market, since there are many other cryptocurrencies with good projects and more and more coins are being generated. what if it will surely stay at the forefront as we are used to

As for me, I do not agree to this statement. Bitcoin is far from being the much talk unified global currency. I can even beat my chest, the unified global currency can't be crypto currency of any kind. I know there will be a unified global currency but possibly not now. It may be a future time.

Wow this is good news for you. Bitcoin is a great currency. Bitcoin is more popular. I think Bitcoin could be the single currency if Bitcoin gets shirk all over the world and uses Bitcoin all over the world

İ don't think so because we will see many other coins in the future which will be stronger than BTC in my opinion BTC was a test for the future.

The world, especially developed countries, is working on this because Bitcoin is the most valuable currency, and there have been countries that have even developed machines that simulate Bitcoin wallets to facilitate payment methods.

Bitcoin will not become a universal settlement token for trading contracts. It’s too volatile. First, a global currency needs to have a flexible supply. The limits on the amount of gold banks could hold was one of the main reasons the gold standard didn’t work – economic growth outstripped the supply of gold-backed money, and the inevitable scramble to overcome this limitation led to destabilization.

تفكر جميع الدول في إنشاء عملتها الرقمية الخاصة بها ، لكنني أعتقد أنها ستفشل ، لذلك لأنه من غير المعروف كيف سيتحرك سعرها.

Bitcoin is becoming more and more limited in terms of mining; we'll see if it'll be as unique when they can't mine it anymore. The truth is that it's not the only currency and there are other projects that offer diversity in this world. And everything benefits us 😉 ❤️