Non Fungible Tokens General Overview - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ridam

Non Fungible Tokens General Overview

On 1/4/2021 at 11:51 PM, yonkii said:

I think that NFTS have a great future and we should understand them before they become trending in the crypto space and be ahead of the rest.

Nft is whole new ecosystem in the crypto world and just like the Dapps and De-Fi, Nft could be considered as the partition of crypto. And as you said ,we have to be ahead of the rest. Several Projects like Enjin Protocol could be the best example. How well the NFTs' in the recent days.

DEX like Bakeryswap are providing the Liquidity option also in NFT so it could also be the way for passive income. There are endless oppurtunities and NFT are only the emerging side so being first would be really beneficial.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

I guess that is why crypto is so special and becoming so precious it can not be multiplied or replaced, and its blockchain is really an extremly complicated and at the same time magnificent masterpiece, whoever created it is an absolute genius, and he benefited the whole world and helped the international fiance.