What is the issue with new payment in btc? - Page 10 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
BraveHeart01

What is the issue with new payment in btc?

You should read the rules well my friend and strive to get a good reputation in the forum and know to choose the topics to be published or supported and in this way you will get what you want and make a good profit.

Well, my dear friend, I think the reason for this problem is that your 20 comments do not get a positive reputation because the new payment system gives you 200 Satoshi for every comment that has a positive reputation and only gives Talk currency against the rest of the comments

• +2 1

the forum where you can earn btc too for your posts and they started paying too but the issue is they don't pay full 20 Posts per day, they pay like 5 or 7 posts per day while in talk about this plzz

forum officials were clear about paying in bitcoin for any post that it must get a positive rate, and therefore if you want to earn more bitcoin than u work hard and special comnt and more incredible comments pass out

I have just stopped being in the bitcoin or in BTC because it is not easy to pay a lot of users that high amount they were paying and now they are paying in parts and they reduced earning

You must carefully read the laws and understand them before you post posts like this. Simply pay with Bitcoin is for the posts that contain positive reviews only, and any response that does not contain this is not calculated....

• +2 1

Maybe you didn't read very well from the yobit platform, because you will be paid for all your posts if they are positively rated my your fellow members in the cryptotalk, so you should work very hard for better earning, thank you so much dear, this is my advice for you.

There is a part where is explained that not all posts will receive a payment but only the posts that receive good reputation, so there is no issue with the new bitcoin payment but the problem is that people are not write very good posts and not read posts of others to give them good reputation.

This is a very important observation buddy, because I think some members don't receive full payment for their posts and I think that the main cause of this should be either the posts were rated by fellow members, or the posts were deleted as useless posts by the platform moderators, this is my thought on this.

• +3 1

In fact, I think that your posts are either not useful, or you do not receive good reviews, so they will not pay you for them. I think that you should create posts that contain useful information in order to get a good evaluation, so you can get profits through your posts.

Yes the payment for bitcoin has started, but what you are saying is not so, because I think if you make useful post and they are well rated, then you will receive full payment for that, so if your payment has issue, then your work need adjustments dear, thank you so much. 

• +1 1

There is no any issue with the new system of payment in the platform what you should know is that no matter the number of posts you make, you will only be paid for post that are of high standards.

Well, I guess why the post are not paying full is because the new rules of the forum requires that a post must be rated before we can receive payment for it, while you can be paid for talk token ,but for BTC payment, a post must be rated. That is probably the reason you are getting low payment.

Is there any rules like, posting on these sections will only be accounted for giving money. Or does they pay if the post is posted on any of the sections. Will they double check the comments to know whether they are useful or not, before payment

Yes mate I am also facing the same issue. Out of 20 posts I am paid for maximum 15 per day and sometimes paid posts are just 7 or 8. I think that's happening due to post deletion. Some topics are not much informative and when such topics are deleted our comment gets deleted automatically. So we need to be wise in selection of topic. 

• +3 1

"An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest"🌼

Since you are only paying for posts that receive positive feedback from members, I recommend that you make your comments useful and transparent in order to receive the ranking, and you should write more than 20 comments in order to earn more paid comments.

@BraveHeart01 dear you should clearly read the payment system . You would only be get paid for your positively evaluated posts that's why your six to seven posts out of twenty are allowed for payment.

sometimes the pool diminishes and they need some time to replenish it. when this happens, users are expected to wait patiently. they also do some routine checks in this period in order to ban the cheating users so it's a good thing.

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png