My trading plan for the next 6/12 months: - Page 3 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
CrazyIvan

My trading plan for the next 6/12 months:

Is this a realistic trading goal?  

34 members have voted

1. 1. is 10% a month a realistic trading goal?

• Yes
    • No

Thanks for the great responses people. 

I entered a little trade today. on 1st of November, I will post some statistics regarding the final PNL for the month. I'm behind on BTC now, because I sold out around 17.7k, but I don't mind. I had my plan and strategy. I felt it was more important to stick to the plan, as BTC was nearing All Time High. I have confidence it will go above ATH soon, but as a trader I think you need to be careful when it approaches. It can go up really fast, but also move against you like last time ATH was crossed

• Useful or interesting 1

10% profit sounds like a realistic goal to me, however I understand that nothing can be taken for granted in trading, panic or calculating the profit they have not earned are likely to gain if they have experience about trading,But, people that are otherwise will definitely lose. 

So PNL result for 30-10 --> 1-12 was 28,3% through trading. Holding BTC would have been more profitable by 10%. I am happy though, because I'm getting into to routine of trading. Slightly outperformed by BTC in a very Bullish market, could mean I'll be profitable when market cool down

I hope you do that too.

Depending on mathematics, it will be safe.

I am looking for a daily profit of 1%.

Some people may see it as a small amount, but as I mentioned by repeating this process hundreds of times, I will get many times the amount I have now.

• +2 1

After a trade that I planned on LTC leveraged token. It went wrong, because right after I opened my trade, the coin dumped 5%, dumping even more the following days. The strange thing is, my take profit would have triggered three or four times, if it didn't dump that first 5%. Anyway, it was a big negative hit, losing 20% of the portfolio. I was able through DCA to recover the loss to around 5%. The portfolio value is currently at the value it should be December 1st. It is too high risk to go for the medium goal, so in this case, a few small trades will be done until January 1st. 

Sad but true, but it's also part of trading

I think you are right.Business planning requires knowledge and patience.  If you make it, you will succeed.There are many more cryptocurrencies and tokens by which you can double your investment in just two months.  I would recommend searching for tokens that have high volatility in the market.

Currently, there will not be many updates the upcomming weeks. I've invested in Dual Savings product, which means that my asset is locked until mid January. With the current rise of BTC and other coins, everything is looking quite okay. If there's no strange movement downwards, I expect that medium goal of 5% week for December will be achieved in January. That is one month late, but still not terrible. 

I wish you success in your trading plan.Actually it is the right way as to make a good strategy and then utilize your skills to execute it in trading to get benefits.Without any proper strategy you can't survive in trading as it would cause panic for you in any downfall situation so always come up with a plan and then stuck with it.Good Luck!

Today can be gain while tomorrow can be loss .the most important thing is i have a strong foundation before entering the rade.does not panic or calculating the profit they have not earned are likley to gain if they have experience about trading .

I think he is right very good plan ,in fact it can be there is a lot of money that can make a good profit from business .i would recommend searching for tokens that have high volatility in the market .

I like your plan. 10% profit in a month is very good profit. I am new to trade and I am interested in trade. I also want to make a profit by trading. But first I am trying to get more information and experience. Thanks for the info.

• +1 1

Setting a goal for earning for a month is good for trader from start. Where it will look more real when 10% could be gain ,if it become double the invested amount now it looks not real. Because as trader he must know that his capacity and market condition because market is very unpredictable, cannot control the market for making only profit you have face loss from market movement and tackle them.This is bad start up and need years of experience to compete against market. 

So long story short, the Binance dual savings product worked a little bit different. For this reason, my account is now lower than I expected it to be. I felt kind of sad I misunderstood the Binance Dual Savings product. I'm not sure if I will recommend these products. 

Long story short, the account is now at the 10% a month goal. Still that is very short of the 5% week goal (it looked like I was going to make it, until dual savings expired).

Holding BTC would have been a better option is this case. We move onward from here, I'm not sure about the current market since BTC is losing pace. I will expect pullback. Maybe I will change to stock options for a month, to provide some profits

• +3 1

Over the long term a 10% a month return is crazy. Short term this is possible but during a bear market or correction these are unrealistic targets that will likely not be hit. 

Yes ofcourse  10% is the realistic  goal for trading but for short term profit but for long  term profit  should  be increased  then that.

• +4 1

A few months have passed. I never imagined the bullrun would take so long. I exit most part of the market with a good gain. But I can conclude that I exit to early. Currently from starting point balance is up +400% approximtly. I only have small portion now in crypto. I wish I would have kept it all. 

All in all, trading plan is more or less a succes. If I look at the gain, that is close to what I imagined. For now, I think it's best to leave this topic, and start a new one when I trade again. I can take my learning experience in the new topic. 

Thanks for following, I hope y'all had good gains!

Dear at the beginning, I congratulate you for your return to the cryptocurrency exchange, it is a really wonderful field and earning in it is very good and certainly 10% is a good amount to go with in trading cryptocurrencies in general and the most important of this is not the capital, but the most important thing is to learn the basics of technical analysis, it is the best leader for you in general to  You win in the end. Thank you, my friend, for these explanations. Good parenting. Many thanks

• +2 1

My trading plan is that this month i swicth binance to trust wallet for tarding. And this month i trade more to last month and earn the profit more. By the chance ripple coins is best for trading this month.