Aside from talk tokens what can one benefit from these forum? - Page 16 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Froshk

Aside from talk tokens what can one benefit from these forum?

Aside from talktoken in this forum, I have benefited lots of knowledge and experience from this from can I can also use the knowledge and experience I gained from this forum to earn more income in different ways like trading. 

I didn't know anything about cryptocurrency. I found a lot of digital currency in this forum. And I've also experienced investing and trading, and my knowledge is growing exponentially. But I want to learn more from this forum so I dedicate most of my time to this forum.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

Hello dear, the most important thing that I get here is learning, I am learning here about encryption, about digital currencies, about mobile applications and a lot of other things, in addition to that, I can earn while I learn, and this is a strong motivation to learn more and invest more Time here .

Actually there are alot of benefits in this forum, starting from something that can't be taking away from you which is knowledge,next it's what you earn as reword of your work and much more

This forum is very helpful for learning. You can learn lot of things from here. So this is very important for learn aside talk token. So if you want to learn something good and shine in your life then this forum is very helpful for you.

We have learned a lot from this forum. We also present our opinion on this forum here,
And then people here offer their own answers on this topic. 

• +1 1

Hello my friend, I learned about cryptocurrencies and technology-related matters and also enhanced my language through communication with members.
Yes, this forum is really useful posts that you can benefit from in your life and your day, and I find it fun to read them.
Yes, and there is something you train yourself for continuous reading.
It is a forum that works to enrich us with everything new in science.

On the level of knowledge, I read many topics about mining and knew many details and on the level of earning I have not finished 100 free posts yet.

Hello friends, A forum is a place situation ,or group in which people exchange ideas and discuss issues  especially important public issues members of council agreed that was an important forum for discussion...

I have learn different things about trading since i have join this forum and also i am earning Talk tokens. Also English is not my mother tongue language but i practice it in this forum...

On 8/28/2020 at 1:41 AM, Froshk said:

Let's have a compilation of what you have benefited from these forum or perhaps what the forum have benefited from you as a member... 

There are a lot of things you can benefited from this forum which are earnings of bitcoin and through campaigns, your English might improve here ,you can also learn how to become a successful person in life here in the platform and you can  know everything related to cryptocurrency here.

4 hours ago, jaydeen443 said:

There are a lot of things you can benefited from this forum which are earnings of bitcoin and through campaigns, your English might improve here ,you can also learn how to become a successful person in life here in the platform and you can  know everything related to cryptocurrency here.

Yes these its absolutely correct, the aim an objectives of a member of these forum should not be directed only towrds earning only, we should explore our possibilities. 

Edited by Froshk
  • Useful or interesting 1

Hi my dear. Aside from the talk tokens that we can earn or benefit from this forum we can also benefit here a lots of knowledge about crypto currency world. As well as the airdrops in yobit exchange that we get notified in this forum. You can get some ideas and knowledge when you are just reading some topics.

• +1 1

I joined this forum and I do not know anything about cryptocurrencies, and by working here and reading various topics, I have a great knowledge of cryptocurrencies, especially Bitcoin, and how the demand for it and working with it increases.
And I gained some experience in the field of investment and trading in cryptocurrencies.

Apart from benefiting from talk tokens we also benefit from BTC before the talk token come in to being and a lot of knowledge we learn through much relevant topics posted.

There are ways to make money in this forum that you need to find and work on.In this forum you can benefit a lot from Bitcoin and BTC.I am benefiting from this forum in various ways besides earning money from the forum I have been able to gain good knowledge.

I joined this forum a few days ago and I have learned a lot about cryptocurrencies with the help of this forum. I am learning business and learning about investing from this forum. I am getting all the benefits of this forum but so far I have not received any money from this forum because since I joined this forum the withdrawal system has been shut down. From which I have not yet been able to get the amount of my one day's income. But I hope everything goes well and I get my income.

• +5 1

yobit exchange airdrops that we have received notifications in this forum. I can apply for earnings in different ways of earning cryptocurrency. I have benefited from lots of useful information from talk tokens.

I have benefited from a lot of useful information that I can provide to gain in different ways to earn cryptocurrencies and the possibility of trading and investing them. We also gain knowledge about the cryptocurrency here, its prices and its market movement scheme.

We also receive Bitcoin payments, there are two campaigns and everyone should submit the email from cryptotalk in Yobit, for both, so to not lose any of the crypto rewards given by the forum.

I have just joined this forum and i am here just to gain knowledge about crypto currencies as i have alot of interest in crypto and other reason is that i will earn money in form of talktokens and btc but still i am Learning about rules of forum.

The main benefit of this platform is knowledge 

This platform gives us knowledge about digital currency like crypto currency 

This platform also improves our communication skills 

This platform also gives us opportunities to learn English language 

This platform gives us knowledge about digital currency 

This platform also gives us earning with learning 

Myvdera friend, my personal view is that the major benefit we get from thsi platform is the knowledge. Before joining this platform I was having zero knowledge about cryptocurrencies and now I have gained more and have started learning trading too. There are many things to learnr fromthis platform.

I learn alot of things from this platform. You can increase your knowledge here I have learnt about cryptocurrency and it's important.and I have learnt  about different crypto coins now I am learning about trading

I'm learning so many things in this forum. I only joined last week and I have had a lot of knowledge about token and btc. This forum is one of the best for digital currencies