Lets Sort it Out - Page 7 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
bino

Lets Sort it Out

Hello, very good advice, take it into account since I'm starting and I still don't know all the functionalities that the forum has, which is certainly of great help for people who are starting in the world of cryptomonies and also looking to generate extra income.

Close friend  We have to have a lot of patience to start working in the forum.  Then we can reach our goal properly.  It will seem a lot harder at first after you start working on it but hopefully you will feel a lot more comfortable later.  I am also a new member of this forum.  Thank you.

I feel bad right now because i didn't notice this feature yet, I always open the section and check the posts in front of me but now i can sort the topics. It's a great feature and i think we can save too many time with doing that. If we can use this method efficiently we can improve our knowledge faster.

• +1 1

I think this feature was here since then. We can easily sort out the topics we are searching for easier access on it. When sorting we can organize the topics and can easy read it. The desired topics will find as soon as we sort it out.

Edited by Usnman

Oh I see mate. This content that you created would be helpful for the new members here that is getting a hard time to find what topic they want to see or to make reply like they want to know that most topic replied that they think they will learn something about that then, they can use sort then click most replies. I hope this topic of yours would be seem by the newbies or other members here that didn't know yet that sort feature.

Thank you bro for your kind information. As I am new here so I have learned many useful feature of this forum from your post. I think this is the perfect feature for choosing topic to comment on him. You can't believe that I am already searching for this type of feature.

• +1 1

Yes, I am familiar with this feature and most of the features I use.  In fact, it is very helpful when you want to see new posts or the most answered posts.  We often want to see new posts because they have the current side of the crypto world.  Sometimes we want to know which people are most interested and if we sort by the most responsive post we can analyze it.

Friend, I am new here on this site and I did not know that there was an order function here on this platform now that I can use it to easily choose or search for topics that I was looking for or wanted to comment so now I can do it.

There are numerous significant element in froum, and the component sort by is one significant of these element to make search simple, and post subject this is each helpful to client and it is brimming with potential.

Oh I see mate. This content that you created would be helpful for the new members here that is getting a hard time to find what topic they want to see or to make reply like they want to know that most topic replied that they think they will learn something about that then, they can use sort then click most replies.

I've never even came across this feature before not until now.

Thanks really plenty dude for this helpful guiding and one of the most useful topics i have really been impacted on for my today activeness.

May all the senior members or the experts be sharing worthy post of usefulness as this.

It help a lots when I'm is using sorting out feature, posting depends on your selection as such face less deleting threat. But posting on any giving topics some time after commenting the topic got deleted same to your posts get eliminated too. Sorting ensure you post on your choices 

Good post, people like me are really in need of this kind of post, because I just joined recently and all forms of information shared here are helpful. So than again 

On 8/14/2020 at 7:06 PM, bino said:

Hey, guys! Are you familiar with this "Sort* feature of the platform? Others might know this, but some didn't know yet.

So, "Sort" feature let you make the topics organized base on your reference, this is located at the top right side of the page. This is a big help to easily chose a topic you wanted to find and want to comment. 

You can organize your topic list based on;

Recently Updated - were is what you always see when you open a certain section. The most recent topic that commented a min to an hour ago.

Title - the topic is alphabetically arranged.

Start Date - the topics are arranged from new to old date posted.

Most Viewed - this is the topic that have most viewed to less viewed in the section.

Most Replies - this is the controversial one or have most replies or popular. The topic is from higher replies to lease replies..

Custom - this is were you customise the topics based on your reference. 

Hope this topic help you find the topic you wanted! Thanks for reading!

Anyway for me, I like the "Start Date" because I see the most recent topic created by some users. That's my references in doing Cryptotalk. What's yours? 

IMG_20200814_214741.jpg

thanks for sharing this piece of information with us my dear friend I got some experience and knowledge from your post. It is a full of information I was learn it all. I will apply this in my own working method. again special thanks to you my girlfriend and wish you all the best for future working. 💞

I did not know the existence of this feature, actually it is a distinctive feature,
As for me, I try to ignore similar or duplicate topics, and I end up scrolling between forum pages to find the important topics,
This feature will help me search for the best and latest and comment on these topics.

• +4 1

Thanks for sharing this helpful post and it will be very useful to all newbies members who want to know more about the old members topics their will learn knowlegde from, so with the help of this  sort  click opion. i think everyone will search about the topics is willing to search for in this cryptotalk forum

Thanks for sharing with us these information. I did use it before the sort feature. In this feature, you can find a new or old topic easily. Now i will use the sort option and i can easily find a topic which i need to learn. So that you can learn what you need and gain knowledge for that. I will use recently update option. So that i can help people through my comments.

Thanks for sharing this useful topic, I don't even try the use of that kind choice, among the ones all options or sorting,  I will nevertheless select the recent up to date due to the fact I can see if there is usually up to date touch upon the topic that I also commented so I can quote on it.

I think the sort features  helps to make things easy and quickly reached, if you are searching for specific things. The sort features will help to reduce the unwanted results and concentrate on things that are related to your search. 

This was surprising, in another forum I was using, there wasn't any such option and the shorting was a disaster. At least Cryptotalk is having a very good and modern UI that gives to user best control of the threads and arrangement according to our interests.

This is a good feature. I try to find most replied posts with this sorting feature easily.

The Cryptotalk forum is really designed well in terms of interface and this interface is quite user-friendly with many shortcuts and tools to ease the navigation of the forum.

Great work cryptotalk technical team !

• Useful or interesting 1

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

That is a magnificent element that permits you to pick which sort or kind of substance you would need to show first in a segment, it very well may be most seen points or start date meaning more like late themes and I regularly use it, as it assists with serving time while looking for subjects to contribute in or read.

thanks for your post.....

I think the sort feature is by default a good feature where it is you should keep it there because by the default you get all the topics which are recently updated that means you are connected to the recent discussion

Before your post, i was totally ignorant about this feature, but now i am so happy to know about this feature that enable us to organize the topics according to our needs. Personally, i will choose the (recently updated)option, it suits my needs.

On 8/14/2020 at 3:06 PM, bino said:

Hey, guys! Are you familiar with this "Sort* feature of the platform? Others might know this, but some didn't know yet.

So, "Sort" feature let you make the topics organized base on your reference, this is located at the top right side of the page. This is a big help to easily chose a topic you wanted to find and want to comment. 

You can organize your topic list based on;

Recently Updated - were is what you always see when you open a certain section. The most recent topic that commented a min to an hour ago.

Title - the topic is alphabetically arranged.

Start Date - the topics are arranged from new to old date posted.

Most Viewed - this is the topic that have most viewed to less viewed in the section.

Most Replies - this is the controversial one or have most replies or popular. The topic is from higher replies to lease replies..

Custom - this is were you customise the topics based on your reference. 

Hope this topic help you find the topic you wanted! Thanks for reading!

Anyway for me, I like the "Start Date" because I see the most recent topic created by some users. That's my references in doing Cryptotalk. What's yours? 

IMG_20200814_214741.jpg

Thank you for this information. I am a newbie in this platform and I don't know this before. Sometimes, I keep wondering why is it returning the same topics all the time but now I know what I can do to see new topics. Thank you, I am very grateful.