The best coins for making transactions - Page 15 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
iloveyobit

The best coins for making transactions

Hello members and beginners here. I would like to share with you a simple method to get some money for getting started in investments like trading..

Before we get into this, you can always benefit from Cryptotalk with money and information. 

Now, I'll tell you about a method I used to gain some money from nothing but a blogger and an advertising network.

1. Create a blog about anything specific (niche) using blogger site for free. Apply a template you like.

2. Sign up for A-Ads network. We will get the ads from this network and get paid in Bitcoin. 

3. Fill your blogger with content related to the niche you chose. 

4. Place a-ads ads into your blog. 

5. Now for the traffic source: Reddit.

How is Reddit going to be a traffic source?

Simple. You need an old strong Reddit account. Join subreddits that are related to the niche you've chosen and make a few posts. Use another Reddit account to comment on one of your posts asking for the source of the information in the post. You will then put your blogger post link as a source and you will get traffic!

One of the best currencies to make transactions and save as much as possible in shipping commissions is litecoin and dogecoin, in addition to being stable cryptocurrencies where their price prevails over time and does not devalue so much

Without a doubt, because of its speed and its minimal fees, TRX. It is true that the ecosystem is not yet as complete as that of ETHEREUM but the advantages that I have mentioned make it insurmountable for me in this regard

Well in my case and my preference is bitcoin and it is one of the ones that I manage the most in case of managing a large amount since the% in commission is high compared to other currencies and it would not be worth doing transactions for a low amount and a lot of commission, in case of managing a small amount I work with xrp

I found this observation:

• DogeCoin has a lowest fee of $0.003 since June, 2020 and a highest fee of $0.011. For making a safe transaction, you may choose $0.0044~$0.0082 as transaction fee.
  • Ripple has a lowest fee of $0.0000507 since June, 2020 and a highest fee of $0.0006. For making a safe transaction, you may choose $0.000052~$0.0000899 as transaction fee.
  • Dash has a lowest fee of $0.0019 since June, 2020 and a highest fee of $0.0067. For making a safe transaction, you may choose $0.0028~$0.0046 as transaction fee.
  • Tron has a lowest fee of $0.0000401 since June, 2020 and a highest fee of $$0.00009. For making a safe transaction, you may choose $0.00004~$0.00009 as transaction fee.

I agree with you.
The best crypts to send from one place to another according to my criteria are Litecoin and Ripple. Some of the things I like the most is that transactions with crypto are fast and with these coins they are even faster.
The low commission is an extra point for them.
Another advantage is that anyone can purchase a full coin compared to others that are much more valuable.

There are many currencies of which each blockchain is different in transaction speed. In my case I can categorize 4 currencies that are fast for transactions:

1. TRON (TRX).
2. DOGECOIN.
3. ETHEREUM.
4. LITECOIN.

Confirmations are faster and withdrawals come to you faster.

The coins that are good to carry out transactions are those with very low transaction fees. Example of such coins are Ethereum, litecoin, ripple and others.

Until now I have been using LITECOIN a lot, however I have been studying the probability of starting using TRON because its fee is much lower than LITECOIN, the problem that it has is that it is not tradable with several pairs, however I think it is worth trying.

• +1 1

I recommend Dash, rippel and Litecoin, however when investing it is necessary to have financial knowledge and to know the currencies that we have and in turn the risk that is being assumed.

The best way to send money is through USDT (TRC20), XRP, LTC, TRX, SOL, they are the most economical and bought ways for me to send. But the best is USDT for the TRONIX network (TRC20), this is zero fee

to make a good transaction use eth or tron which are cryptocurrencies that are on the rise, their value increases a lot

XRP has really low commissions and fast blockchain network. I use it when i need to pay fast , sometimes its happens, that recipient wait for a `long` time, but this is rather an exception.

At first I made some mistakes making transactions with coins that charged a lot of fees. Now reading in the forum I see that tron (TRX) charges an amount almost zero to transfer, every day you learn.

I would recommend NANO is a blockchain and cryptocurrency platform that allows free, virtually direct transactions and its scalability is infinite. Also, no miners are needed for transactions, which saves a lot of energy. It was founded in 2014 under the name RaiBlocks and is one of the first cryptocurrencies based on DAG (Directed Acyclic Graph). The platform focuses on the transfer of value between consumers, the most important of which is that a chain of blocks is not used, but that each account has its own blockchain, the so-called chain of accounts. Only the user of this account chain can change their individual chain. This means that users can send and receive blocks without having to trust the entire network. For this to work successfully, Nano has its own way of proceeding. Each of the transactions is a separate block that displaces the previous block on the user's individual blockchain. To build a decent history, the user's current balance is kept in the new block.

I agree with you for my litcoin is a very good option to make transfer and pay little money in commissions or fees that usually with other currencies is expensive 

My favorites are eth and bnb since they have affordable and very stable prices, besides that with them you can pay withdrawal fees, there are also other options but these are the most favorable for me

In my opinion TRX is my favorite currency and network when it comes to making transactions, besides if you have USDT the transactions through this network do not have any cost in several exchanges. As other alternatives there is the SOL that was launched relatively recently and has a network of transactions super fast and almost no cost.

• +1 1

11 hours ago, isther69 said:

Until now I have been using LITECOIN a lot, however I have been studying the probability of starting using TRON because its fee is much lower than LITECOIN, the problem that it has is that it is not tradable with several pairs, however I think it is worth trying.

I also have the same opinion. I want to use other, better currencies, but unfortunately they do not exist in many platforms, and your money may be wasted for this. I only use litecoin ..

Thanks for the useful info, I have always used the Ethereum blockchain and everything suited me until recently. The ether network is now very congested and transactions are very expensive and the speed of transfers leaves much to be desired.

On 8/10/2020 at 11:13 PM, iloveyobit said:

Hey guys , today im gonna share with you according to my experience , the best coins that you can use to send your money from an exchange to another , fast  and with the lower tax you can effort : 

Ltc : for me litcoin is the best coin you can use with 1000 satoshi of taxes only.

xrp : ripple is also one of the best coin in the market that you can use .

xlm : also a good coin i used last week and the transaction done in 15 min.

please share with us any other coins that you use or know so all we can benefite from .

Disclaimer:

The content of this article should not be considered investment advice or encouragement to invest in anything. We invite you to do your own research before investing in any cryptocurrency.

Doge coin, another one is ,very chepset coin maximaum every, exchanges have btc pair for doge, have more liquidity too..this is best choices

For withdrawing these two currencies are low and the transaction is fast, and there is also the TRON currency, which is fast of the transaction does not take more than 7 minutes and the withdrawal fees are low.