I am proud of all Cryptotalk members. - Page 34 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

I am proud of all Cryptotalk members.

Yes you are absolutely right we should need to appreciate every members in this forum because they are really the backbone of this forum especially the experienced and old members. They have really done a great job because of that this forum is came like this.

Yes. I am really proud to be a member of cryptotalk.   At present nothing is available for free.  You have to pay something to get everything.  But if you want to change this idea, you have to join this forum.  You can easily join this forum and earn money through this forum and become self-sufficient.  So, cryptotalk is giving us many opportunities.  It is possible to earn by working in this forum by following a few rules and making regular posts and comments.

Thanks dear. 

I am also a student member of this forum . And I am glad to have this forum . Because this forum givese a lot of knowledge . I feel lucky to be a part of this forum . Thanks to crypto talk.. 

Hello deae members i hope you all are doing very well first of all I want to tell you that cryptocurrency is a worldwide currency....it is very good platform for growing your skills about the cryptocurrency 

Yes friend we need to be proud of the members of crypto talk currency platform for the hard work and dedication being patient with one another and helping one another to solve problem of individual type we work and stay as one family in the forum which make everyone feel comfortable and happy joining the platform we wish everyone success in achieving the goal 

Yes of course
Thanks to everyone who seeks to provide information and publish new and expanded topics to move forward with our concepts about cryptocurrencies to become one day the world's first tool in the circulation of money

• +3 1

Thank you, my friend, and I am proud of you for entering this beautiful family and this respectable forum, and I hope to get your admiration through my posts and my humble experience in cryptocurrencies and others.💚

One of the reasons i love this platform so much is its members i feel like we are a family everyone here is so supportive and will always help you if you needed anything. It makes really happy that i am a part of such a great platform and family as this. 

The forum has changed since they switched to a talk token payment system because many people believe it will be less expensive than the previous campaign, but I recommend that we all stay patient and work so that we can achieve good results in the coming days. 

Let's get to work and put the talk token to good use in the future.

• +1 1

With the whole of my heart i trusted this forum to begin my crypto career and learn about cryptocurrencies but I plan to stay for long and help other members too when I reach the good level of knowledge in the forum like other senior members, hope the forum last longer than I expected.

Yes, I am very thankful to crypto and crypto members. Because I got to learn many things from crypto members, get chance to share my opinion. It helps me to increase my knowledge and improve my writing skill. Also I can earn some handsome money from this forum.

Edited by Nina26

That's right, mate; I entered the forum shortly after they removed the ability to connect accounts to Yobit; I wanted to finish my first 100 posts and then see what happens. I'm not going to lie; I've stopped writing many times, but I've still returned because I'm glad I can finally learn about crypto from other users, and I'm glad they've made linking accounts again. Best regards @Danyel

Cryptotalk members have recognized the right method and they are on the right path to earn crypto currency so they are some persons to be proud of really.

• +4 1

I joined this wonderful forum
In order to enter the world of cryptocurrencies and learn new information every day
Through the topics of the old members and I am proud of that
We have to respect each other and cooperate together
Thank you for this great topic

• +1 1

Due to this pandemic I am finding more spare time even while working in my day office additionally I am addicted on this forum there are valuable discussion on both russian and english sections on this forum especially from russian section I just read so many russian discussions by using google translator which is giving me the new ideas everyday

Hello my friend

One of the masterpieces of this forum is that it includes many people who are intellectually different from each other and everyone has information that differs from the other person in cryptocurrencies. Old members always help us develop our knowledge of cryptocurrencies and provide us with advice and their own experiences in this field.

All the people in this forum are treating each other with mutual respect and that's great. Here we find the spirit of cooperation between members

I am really so happy to join it and thankful to my friends that adviced me to join.We trusted it so much therefore we are working here.We know our fruit of work will never go waste.due to COVID.19 we are facing some financial problems but know it will solve easily .

In fact, I joined the forum after changing the payment system, where I read a lot of posts talking about that and the previous amount that they were getting, but for me I feel satisfied with the amount we are getting now because it is accompanied by a lot of experience and knowledge in the field of cryptocurrencies and investment

• +2 1

I thank you dear friend for this wonderful article, we are all on this platform seeking to achieve a dream and one goal which is to learn more about the world of digital currencies and to earn money and increase our income, so we must all respect this platform and respect each other and work as a team, each one offers New and useful ideas, exchange of experiences and benefit from those who have more experience than us. Every person should do everything possible to develop this wonderful platform.

• +1 1

I'm also proud of all the members who work here and who strive to be better. 
I'm also a junior member, and I'm trying to be better.
Good luck to everyone

• +3 1

I agree with you, because your post which is helpfull and we can motivate by your post. But we are in this forum and we can leaen so many thing about this forum. It like my opportunity so we can set our goals on this forum.  If we focus on knowledge then we can get more money thwn other. So it good if we soend our time to learn about things. But now I'm here and earning from posting and can gain knowledge with our daily task.

• +4 1

thank you dear for this post really it proves to be helpful for all newbie you know what  i joined this platform recently and when i joined this the payment system is low and i get only 200 satoshi per post i know it is low but i did not lose my hope and keep patience because i know that the payment system will changes gain in the future and we get more satoshi than before  

As for me, my friend, there is no new member but I am helping him because when I was a beginner here there were people who helped me explain the way to work in the forum and explain its rules. Hence, if we talked in the same direction, the number of members will increase, and all members will have a good knowledge of cryptocurrencies.

• -5 1
  • +2 1

You have given us a pleasant welcome with these words for us new ones. Thank you. Because you are right, although this principle seems difficult, we will have a reward

Thank you my friend ..You're already a good person .. 
Indeed!! We should all be proud of each other because we work hard, hard and tired .. These are all positive things in all respects .. Whether we are new members or old members..We should be proud ..