Things you need to know about cryptotalk and bitcointalk. - Page 16 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Moontong

Things you need to know about cryptotalk and bitcointalk.

A lot of people are advising BitcoinTal, this is a good suggestion and it is pretty good itc in my opinion will be better than BitcoinTalk in a few years and it will be a source.

Thank you dear friend for this good help we can get to know cryptocurrencies better and without asking any more questions to the old members.

thank you for this explication, i read many topics about bitcointalk and i find it's very difficult than cryptotalk, so i prefer to use crypto talk because it's easy and good paying

thank you for sharing the differences and similarities between both cryptotalk and bitcointalk you know what i am learning every new thing about this forum and especially about digital currency so that why i liked this forum the most because it is the platform where we can gain a lot of knowledge and information and in addition we can also earn from here and become financial independent

I know alot about crytotalk because I have spent most of my time here but the information regarding bitcoin talk is awesome I will try it to make more and more profit.

Thank you for your participation .  In fact, for me, my friend, it is my first experience working in the field of cryptocurrencies, so I try to read useful posts that contain tips or alerts that are important to us as beginners.  I didn't know about this thing.  I hope you continue to publish important and valuable posts like him.

Yes my friend you say right we can earnbitcoin talk and crypto talk in a same way by creating posts.  But my friend in my opinion crypto talk is better way for earning money and I think it is easy to use and I never try posting for bitcoin ta

My dear friend, thank you for this information. I have seen many publications on this topic. Both forums are good for gaining knowledge about encrypted currencies because it is an easy way to pay well

My friend, your publications are wonderful and very useful to us

thank you very much

I started to understand the information here on the forum about cryptocurrencies and how to profit and make money and to remain wary of the ban

Thank you, my friend, for this wonderful and useful post of course you are a wonderful person and thank you for this, the cryptotalk forum and Bitcointalc offer a lot to us and the beginners here they are good and love the good for all of us. 

• Useful or interesting 1

Bitcoin Talk seems some what more complex with respect to Cryptotalk for getting earned.  But these both seems equal beneficial for getting knowledge and information about trading and other one related to cryptocurrencies.  Both have the same method of getting paid with the help of making useful posts. But some what in comparison of registration bitcointalk seems complicated. 

• +1 1

Hello dear friend you make a great post about the explanation of the cryptotalk and the bitcointalk I was not familiar with the difference between both forums. I hope your post will be beneficial for all members.

Ok i  can't  use yet bitcoin talk and you tell I must see them and cryptotalk  is good forum for all of us as all user know about  it.it will help us to learn and earn at the same time but i  heard that the registration process  of bitcointalk  is complicated so i  must gain experience  about  it.

• +2 2

I am doing new work on this cryptocurrency. So I am still not so expert about the work of this forum.  However, I know that if you want to be successful in this forum, you have to work according to the rules. Besides, you have to make useful posts.  And bitcoin is something of yobit to let me know. You can also earn money by using this bitcoin.

Thank for this information, so i would like to join this forum . Because i think cryptotalk is best opportunity to learn about things. If any don't know how to make post it can't join the bitcointalk. So it good if we learn from thia forum and earn from thia forum. So we can earn money by this forum posting . If we have knowledge about cryptocurrency and trading then we can start trading in cryptocurrency.  So this is best for me.

I like both sites for the reason that one can learn and have concrete background about Cryptocurrency if they concentrate by reading other members post but topics, and as a beginner in cryptoworld i will prefer to make use of this great forum because the chance of earning here is more easier than that of bitcointalk.

This forum is a very good website whenever our work in this forum, we knew more about the dialogue. Gaining and acquiring our experience makes it easier for us to work here. We are able to dedicate better publications to others. I hope you will be able to dedicate more good posts in the future.

Dear friend, thank you for this important post ..
Both forums are good for gaining knowledge about cryptocurrency, and both are really up-to-date on cryptocurrency news.
If I were to choose between the two I would still choose cryptotalk because it was the first platform I learned in, that also helps me to preserve some of my needs due to the payment system here.
Good luck to all members, thanks

It is true, there are several sites and possibilities for work and earning money, you also have to beware of sites that are fraudulent and airdrops, many think that they are convenient ways of earning, but they are often dishonest and if you provide money, its value is very weak, so do not waste your time in useless places

Well, as a beginner, I was confused about which forum I should start, but after I took the advice of my friends, I started from here. I think this forum is better than others and offers beginners a great opportunity to develop, learn and earn good money in a great way.

Yes my friend you say right we can earnbitcoin talk and crypto talk in a same way by creating posts.  But my friend in my opinion crypto talk is better way for earning money and I think it is easy to use and I never try posting for bitcoin talk .

Yes, I agree with you that the two forums cryptotalk and bitcointalk are similar in terms of the idea, but there are differences in the presentation of the gains. Beginners should enter here first, learn well and gain enough experience, and then you can create good content here and in the cryptotalk forum.

• +3 1

Hello everyone, given that the value of Bitcoin has increased recently, the need for electric power has increased to operate it, which is not considered a bad thing because it creates a new financial system free from anyone's interference and the cost of gold mining and printing money is large.  Modern encryption