Control your mind to avoid scammers - Page 10 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

Control your mind to avoid scammers

Yes you are right now-a-days the scammers are so much smart. They know how to play with the feelings of the general public there. They also know how to read the minds of people & manipulate with them. So we must always check for reality of each offer they give by just thinking for a while.

Yes we can contorl our mind by scammers if they make any offer to us let's try to make sure we research and find the vital information about it then we will know what to do about it

whenever your investments are scammed it is because you have added some money to the place where there are chances of getting it back doubled within few days, so control your mind and do it by yourself.

The main reason that many get scammed from their funds is because they are greedy to earn more in a shorter period of time and with little effort, and it’s this greediness that drives them to fall as a victim. The common rules with scammers is that if it’s too good to be true, then it generally is. As for the reality points that you have given here regarding coinbase and profit on a ripple investment you are right.

• +3 1

Yes, dear friend, I agree with you.  If we want to work in the forum, we have to work with care around us.  Many spammers can deceive and embezzle ordinary people's money.  Thanks for warning you.Yes, dear friend, I agree with you.  If we want to work in the forum, we have to work with care around us.  Many spammers can deceive and embezzle ordinary people's money.  Thanks for warning you.

Don't worry about scammer , but we should focus on our work and put strong passwords so that we should not face any problem, the best thing for us is to focus on work and becareful from unknown person.

• +5 1

Scammers are those people who want to hack our data and wanna grab our money.we should be very careful from those scammers.we should keep our mind in limits not be greedy for more and more.if we will be careful than we will be safe from scammers.

yes you are right and you can also make a clever mind that can read scammer mind and save you from the scammer. To make a sharp mind to research on platforms and gain knowledge which is very helpful. Finally you can saved and good money income without any scamming.

it is about the greed when ever you lose your money it is only because of your own decision as you put your money at risk by your self in the investments that promise you what is not possible in the real way.

Yes dear i agree with you.  There re many scammers in crypto world.  Telegram is full of this shit.  We should be careful in crypto world. Don't invest for asking unknown people.  Don't respond to fake and unknown mails. 

• +2 1

Yeah it is rightly said to us that control your mind. And do not worried about the scammers because the scammers are who that don't want to work here they only just stop you to working here but the main are you. So please avoid these kinds of thinking.

Hello! Yes sir definitely you are right thank you so much for your guidance this is very helpful for all of us specially for beginners to avoid from scammers In cryptotalk there are many scammers but we should control our minds to avoid from them

The best way to avoid a scam is not to be fooled by scammers who give you free coins for free and require coin shipping to earn rewards, that's definitely a scam. If you don't participate in the gift or airdrop, you will not get any prize, so if suddenly someone gives a gift it is suspected of being a fraud. Everything we do in the crypto world takes effort, otherwise you won't get anything.

• +1 1

From reading the comments, you see that most people do not understand how to control your mind first

1- You have to understand the motivations of everyone who offers you a command to do

2- Think a lot about the topics so as not to be exposed to fraud and take the opinion of all of you people

3- Think from many directions and think maturely as you are an adult

- Put here some advice that I did not mention.

Yes. Scammers do things that attract people's attention. For example earning a lot for free First of all, people should research such systems. Why would they give us so much money without doing anything.

Thanks for constructing such an importanr topic friend, As a beginner you should know that scammer are every were and they are very smart, you need to control your self and be very vigilant, always disclose your identity I think with this you will not fall into their trap. Thanks

This is a good trading skills, following your post and visiting trading section will inculcate good experience on me to know how to buy and sell crypto currencies easily. Thank you for sharing this useful information

Your post very helpful for all members because alot people's don't about crypto currency scams because he don't know online scame 

I hope if he reads your post carefully he knwon all about scames and scammer people.

One needs too be conscious about all he does because it's comes to everyone notice that scammers has occupied 10% of the world due to the economic herdship presently in the world/globally so one needs to be careful about how it's goes with ur daily doings

Brother, you are right, and it is that these scams appear as soon as you find out about cryptomonies, and it is something very sad since they take advantage mainly of people who have the courage to be able to grow their money and end up losing out on this, we have to be very careful and be able to warn new people to get into this.

A good question because some people I want a shortcut to become a successful person which is totally wrong because a rule we should be remember that slow and steady wins the race for please control your mind.

I have made a lot of income online from my life. The highest income from my crypto currency is $ 500. I made the investment by earning it. I work here by investing in Telegram. Many people are working here and making a living. The bank should seek the help of crypto to convert it into money. General Chat Chat LoungI think the way crypto is going to improve further in the future.

You are the legend and have  the best way of  convey to others your information or knowledge. Mostly scammers come in telegram says that we will trade for in you in the mean time. They bought some useless coins for you after few trades and then blocked you. So be aware of those strangers.

I AM HELPING OTHERS ON YOUTUBE HOW TO EARN FREE MONEY

Here is TELEGRAM

Here is 🤮YOUTUBE 

In crypto you need a good control of emotions if you can't control your greed and go after short-cuts and easy earning then you will be scammed. I get two links from a friend who was new to crypto and wanna me to become refer for Free BTC and ETH bot where you only habe to visit twice for clicking, I find it was a scamming  but my friend does listen to me and in the end when the required withdraw amount hit the bot ask the fee of 0.05 which they will return after transfer of earning they are just making sure you aren't bot.My friend  then realise it's a scam. So be aware from free earning bots at Telegram .

• +3 1

One thing I noticed.
At present, the number of scammers in the online world has increased a lot.
Newcomers in particular are getting a lot more publicity.
Today I want to talk about it.
For the newcomers, I say, if you get a tempting offer, you must check it out. Never share important information with strangers. Use the new Gmail account to work on Airdrop and various third party websites. Maybe use your important Gmail on all these third party websites. If you keep these things in mind, you will not be deceived

• +5 1