Crypto talk in your device homepage! - Page 28 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
sayems

Crypto talk in your device homepage!

On 7/26/2020 at 12:08 PM, sayems said:

You can bring it to the home page of your device tomorrow by following the procedure given by me. This will make it more convenient for you to enter the stingy forum. This method has seemed very effective to me, be sure to let me know how you feel.  If you want not only crypto talk, you can bring yobit or all the other forums to your device's homepage. I have attached a file for your understanding. 

PicsArt_07-26-03.00.34.jpg

Really, thank you, this matter will save Alian a lot of time and effort, and we will have a permanent and fast forum in front of us, and this will help us a lot.

إنها طريقة رائعة لتقصير الدخول. يساعدنا بسرعة. إنها فكرة جيدة بدلاً من البحث والتنقل في كل مرة أريد الدخول

• +2 1

This is really convenient. You can enter the forum and the platform with just a click of a button. I am using my laptop and I place the sites in special places.

On 7/26/2020 at 12:08 PM, sayems said:

You can bring it to the home page of your device tomorrow by following the procedure given by me. This will make it more convenient for you to enter the stingy forum. This method has seemed very effective to me, be sure to let me know how you feel.  If you want not only crypto talk, you can bring yobit or all the other forums to your device's homepage. I have attached a file for your understanding. 

It is really a good feature that can be used on any website and on mobile, laptop or personal computers. Working on this matter saves time and fatigue for us and makes entering the forum easy and fast

35 minutes ago, Khawaja said:

I have added many websites in my homepage like yobit and other forums. But never thought this before. Yes i know this feature. As i use firefox browser this browser also has this feature. Most of the members of this forum use mobile to browse this forum. So this post might fasten their works for you.

@Khawaja Well, it is common that when you are going to use a site many times you place it with shortcuts to make it faster, so you do not have to copy the address in the search engine, but with a click you enter where you want, that is done since the times when this option started to appear in the browsers,
it is a way to organize and work more quickly and effectively.

Actually Thanks for this very important and also I may add that it is not working unless we have the desktop option on the setting on our device browser that we use. You given us a very good tip and thanks a lot for this.

The coding discussion is one of the most important priorities with which you can change your life for the better, because the forum gives you abundant information through which you can make some money
I work here daily and try to do better through coded talk and the help of some friends of mine
Read through the comments.

• +1 1

Thanks to share this information how to bring any website in our home page, I think most of android users know this feature but who really don't no this feature then this topic useful for those members . i believe in the future there would be more updates and even an official mobile app.

• +2 1

This is wonderful .. It is an easy and useful way and it helps us buy time ... Thank you my friend for this important and useful participation for us as new members.

I really like all of your feedback. If you add Crypto to your device's homepage in this manner, you can save time. Many that want to save time should give it a shot. It's not bad if we can save even a little time by doing a little job. Thank you to all who saw the significance of my essay.

I think that this method saves you time in order to enter the main page of this forum. It is a wonderful and useful way for everyone. I quickly added it to my phone. Thank you, my friend.

• Useful or interesting 1

Thank you, my friend, for this useful information.

Although I think that most of those who use websites know it. It's Helpful to know that we can do this. This will make your access to the Forum much easier.

yes my friend you can make it your home page to get early access to your account just keep on working you will make your way to success.

• +2 1

Hello my dear friend.Thanks for sharing such a useful information with all of us.We will make this forum our homepage because it is a great forum where we learn a lot of things about cryptocurrencies and earn a hendsome amount of money for living at the same time.

• +2 1

Thank you, my friend, we have an idea of how to create any application to the main screen .. I have taken the step that I did and put the encrypted conversation on the home page of my device for ease of access and use.

• +3 1

It was very hard for me ti visit the forum by using mobile phone because all that time i didn't know about that thank you ao much though for now a using compute but i can follow those steps anytime when i need to use a mobile.

• +3 1

This is a very great idea. This will help big time and as a matter of fact this will also make things easier for the member of the forum. We can now access the forum faster with this method. 

On 7/26/2020 at 2:08 AM, sayems said:

Yes dear friend it is the most  easiest thing  and this is most beneficial thing   specially for beginners its very good thing in this way our much time is protect from waste and we spend this time on forum in some other activities and thats very good. 

You can add cryptotalk site in your home page. Its easy to do. I think most of the people specially Android user did this. It will be easy for you to go to the forum from your homepage .

For certain members, this is a good way, but in my experience, it was difficult for me to complete the whole crypto with my phone. I tend to use a machine instead of a phone, but thank you for noticing.

My dear friend I want tell you that you said absolutely right crypto is on your homepage and wanting more I want to tell you that you can get the screenshot on your homepage and this is time  saver for us so you should try it thank you so much

• +4 1

Yes, my friend. It is an excellent feature provided by Google Chrome, which facilitates our access to the main page of the forum with one click without bothering to search and type the name of the site every time. This feature also allows switching between different topics easily. But I use a computer to learn from  This platform will not help me with this method. Thank you

• +1 1

Yeah, i agree with you friend. We should set our setting and fix our crypto talk to our home page of android mobile. This is very useful for you to save your time. You can easily access to your site by clicking to this site on the homepage. Best of Luck dear.

Hello dear friend, how are you?  Yes, talk about encryption on the homepage of my device, me too.  Through this feature, I do not suffer much in the browser and the flipping of the pages to access my personal account and to the Crypto Talk interface, as soon as I open the Internet, I go directly to the encryption forum by all negligence .

• +2 1

Thanks to share this information, how to bring any website in our home page. Now we can add home screen the cryptotalk to easily open the page . I mean it is great idea to create a cryptotalk shortcut on your home screen to access it easily. 

• +2 1