Crypto talk in your device homepage! - Page 27 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
sayems

Crypto talk in your device homepage!

Hello my friend, it is a way to facilitate access to the forum faster, especially when we log into the forum on a daily basis, and I want to activate notifications through profiles so that we receive notifications immediately

It is a great idea to add a shortcut for Crypto Talk on the main screen. I think there is a feature on smartphones that have Android system, but not everyone knows this feature and with this shortcut you can open an application easily.

Hello dear .. Have a good day.
In fact, I liked the idea that you put in your post, my dear friend.
Whereas, I have actually put the yobit site on the home page in order to facilitate access to that site and reduce time and effort.

Thank you for this useful information, but I personally do not prefer to use the crypto talk forum as an application and I prefer it to appear as a site as it gives me freedom to control the screen.

Yes, it is a useful thing to add the forum page and the yobit platform to the main menu on the device by adding a shortcut.
There are a lot of advantages that you can do that will help you to run smoothly.

• +1 1

Thank you very much for this useful post.  In fact, I followed these steps and added the website link to the main screen of Mobily.  I advise everyone to do this because it makes it easier for us to get to the forum and work in it.

It is true, I do this too, this way I enter the site easily without having to enter the browser first, thank you for sharing this statement

Yes dear this will bring you to work with ease here.if you put the crypto app on your device homepage then you can visit this site easily with just a single click and can work here easily.so suggest you to keep this on the homepage of your device.

Hello dear all my brother I hope you all are good and doing great on the platform first of all I want to tell you that your brother I have also did this it is very convenient for directly going to the the Tiktok desktop it is very helpful

• +4 1

To add cryptotalk in your home page, you can do it just click on 3dots on upper right corner,  then click the option of "Add" to home screen them click the option "add". Tgere you go your cryptotalk website is added on your homepage to access the always.

My dear friend, creating a shortcut to the Crypto Talk forum is a great and smart idea in order to save a lot of time to get to that forum and save time in searching for it, and thus we invest time in working with it instead of searching for it because you, my friend, it is a shrewd idea to create a shortcut on the main screen and thank you very much

• +1 1

It is a good idea that I applied it to my mobile from the beginning to shorten the search. It is preferred that all who work in the forum apply it in order to be shortened even if

I did this before, and I added the page to the main screen, it is a great feature and it brings us to the site quickly without the need to write every time we want to enter this forum.

Thank you for this information that is especially useful for beginners. It is a good idea to put cryptotalk on the main screen to ensure access to it more easily and quickly, which is very simple. Just click on the option (Add to Home Screen) and then click on (Add).

That is very good because it will be simple for any member who uses the forum in mobile device. But i believe in the future there would be more updates and even an official mobile app... 

Thank you, my friend, for this useful topic. Following up all the cryptocurrency links in yobit is a very good thing that leads you to know all the activities very easily and helps you in your educational research on your new topics that you would like to raise. Thank you to the members of this forum for their interest in business affairs.

Thank you my friend already this is a good idea . You have added the forum page to the main screen . Now it is easier to reach the forum . I hope everyone takes this step because it will remind you of the forum and make you enter constantly .

• +1 1

These tactics are beneficial to everyone. Each of us has the most appropriate method, and I am pursuing new methods to facilitate work and increase productivity in it
I hope that the focus will be on these matters more, my friend

• +3 1

resize-1617116254149887389image1.png

This was cool! I have seen that option soo many times but never went for it. Now i will and i hope it'll be a lot easier. Solving captchas is another thing i hate to do...finding bicycles and boats...wish there were ways to get away with that. Thanks! 

• +4 1

Hello dear, yes of course we can put the forum on the homepage of the device, I do that too. This saves us time and gives us comfort in entering the forum.

Experts have a lot of knowledge about everything . Or in a specific field only . An expert is a person who has sufficient knowledge in a particular field that enables him to work well and with ease . . The expert is a professional who can work

Thanks for the tip, yeah my friend you can do it,
Since the CryptoTalk forum and the Yobit platform do not have an application, the idea of creating a shortcut on the home screen is a very practical idea and it feels like you have an application to work on this forum
Of course, the method of use is the same, but the idea is in the ease and speed of access

• +3 1

In fact, my friend, it's a good and convenient feature, but if you are on a public network and you accidentally click on it and someone on that network is also connected to the forum, then this can be considered multiple accounts and it is against the law, then it is better to avoid this risk .

• +2 1

Having a Cryptotalk and Yobit home page on our device is wonderful, because it saves us time, we go directly to the platform without having to enter in other ways. Grateful for posting these excellent tips.

• Useful or interesting 1

Thank you for this useful information
Personally, I only participate when I am at home because I find it very difficult to deal on a mobile phone
But I will give this method a try. I think it will help me a lot.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.