Guys, tell me how to make money here? What to do and where to start? - Page 27 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Nasteno4ka25

Guys, tell me how to make money here? What to do and where to start?

Dear read the rules first .You can actually make some money here for posting relevant and quality contents. Connect your yobit account to your cryptotalk acount.  First you post 100 free comments for learning how we work on platform and then you will earn daily on your each topic and also comment.

Dude, to be able to win you must know something about cryptos, since we need to have good knowledge in this to be able to work and also teach it to all the people that are in this great forum also know something about the forum so we can also guide the new ones.

Listen friend firstly welcome on cryptotalk platform now we are all collegue so I advised you firstly read the rule of this forum ,it's must that following rule and regulations.then done by hundred post after this daily done twenty meaningful post after seven days your first payment received in your wallet.

• +1 1

Dear mate do first thing which is very important. Read the rules and regulations very carefully and then you will get paid by every single comments and post. But remember do daily 20daily and the posts must carry authentic and useful materials. Thank you 

• +5 1

To make money on Kiptotlock Forum you need to know the rules of the job first and then post.  We can get money in the forum by working according to the rules of this forum.  This forum will provide a lot of money and knowledge at the same time

Greetings to all friends, the first thing you should do is have knowledge of the topic that you are going to create since this will depend on the earnings you obtain within the forum, you have to know the payment dynamics, here you pay for a useful and positively valued comment so you have to have good content for someone to like it and be useful for the forum because if no one qualifies you positively and comments and publications do not have reactions is lost work they will not pay you 

In order to make money from this forum, you first need to acquire sufficient knowledge and ideas about this forum.  Then, according to the rules of the forum, you have to make 100 meaningful posts in the forum first.  Of course each post must be within 100 characters and each post must have a positive rating.  Then you will get 10 talk tokens for each subsequent meaningful post.

Firstly open your yobit account and attached with cryptotalk

After this first thing read the all rules of this platform .

Then creat 100 post ,each post contain minimum one hundred alphabet. These post is your target set,after this daily done 20 meaningful post . After 7 days your money are transfer in your yobit wallet. Understand friend this content and giving me reply.

• +5 1

You're exceptionally wellcome my buddy first thing You Have to do will be to always to go ahead and browse the principles and Rules of the Discussion Board later you may Begin your valuable 100 articles if You're done with you Will Afterward begin creating 20 great helpful Essential articles which Is Likely to Make You to Begin finishing money following a Week

• +5 1

On 7/11/2020 at 10:10 AM, Nasteno4ka25 said:

Guys, tell me how to make money here? What to do and where to start? I accidentally discovered this forum and do not know where to start! Please ,help me!

Don't worry sir , here you will find lots of information in different topic,  you can ask the many things that you don't know by making topics.

• +5 1

Howdy buddy we are absolutely applied to make outstanding commitments closer to making accommodating factors and making beneficial posts that everybody will earnings when they examine your put up in any of the recorded segments of the gathering, so for one to gather on this dialogue he/she want to make best posts with the intention to bypass the normal rating needed via the company and one can not be successful within the discussion besides if he/she keeps the discussions regulations and tips.

You are welcome to the world of crypto currency,here in this forum you most post free 100, and after that you will b posting 20 useful post per day and also follow the rules and regulations of the forum.

To earn money in the forum you have to work according to the rules.  It is forbidden to give copy of another's post.  Create informative topics.  You can get good reputation through it.  You can make money from this platform.  

Hello dear How Are Are. I Hole you are good.thank you Sharing good information.if you want tp earn form this forum, you have to follow the rules of this forum.then you have to write 100 post for active your account.then you should write 20 post for earning form this forum.

Достаточно просто зарегистрировать на yobit и подключить свою учётную запись cryptatalk. После этого нужно изучить правила написания постов и изучить широкий спектр знаний, чтобы не получать плохой репутации

I am a user in the field of crypto currency. Good question my dear friend. According to me, we can earn money easily through crypto currency. This platform is very wonderful for everyone. Share your post and then you're able to earn and learns through crypto currency.

Welcome my friend, you must first of all connect your account to the forum with yobit and then start writing 100 posts or comments after that you start entering the yobit account and then you get 10Talk for every post you publish

In this platforum 1st of all to register with your E-mail and verify it. Then post one hundred comments as a trial to cheak it capability to earn or not. And they start earn after the one hundred comments.

• +4 1

You are welcome to this forum mate... First and foremost the first thing you need to do is to read and abide by all the rules and regulations of this forum and by posting relevant content

You just need to follow all the rules  and mustn't do any plagarism. As a beginner 1st you need to start reading in this forum. Specially you can browse on beginner's section and read the posts and replies then you will get a idea about it and then write a comment. Keep working brother. 

• +1 1

On 7/11/2020 at 9:25 AM, Nasteno4ka25 said:

Guys, tell me how to make money here? What to do and where to start? I accidentally discovered this forum and do not know where to start! Please ,help me!?

@Nasteno4ka25Installment is made after 100 substantial distributions (remarks or post). 20 post max are paid every day, there are 2 missions, the one that rewards you with BTC and the other with token talk. Installments are made multi week late! There are posted posts made by the executives, there you can discover more itemized data.

Welcome friend first of all you should read the rules and regulations of the forum because without following the rules you cannot survive here and then you should complete your hundred useful post to start your earning after seven days. Just try to make the informative posts because the useless posts are deleted by the moderators.

On 7/11/2020 at 6:25 AM, Nasteno4ka25 said:

Guys, tell me how to make money here? What to do and where to start? I accidentally discovered this forum and do not know where to start! Please ,help me!?

This forum is great filled with so much information about crypto currency and many more and besides that it gives chance to it's members to earn an income through making of useful posts and earning begins after completing 100 first posts as a new member.

Knowledge is the best thing that is is needed in this field then if you are completely new start with airdrops those projects walks you through and you will be learning as you go. That is my advice if you wanted to understand how the crypto world works 

You can earn money by posting in this forum. For this, first you have to complete 100 posts. From then on your income system will start And later you will get payment of twenty comments per day. You will receive today's payment after seven days. This way you can earn money by writing on this site.