Bitrue Exchange Distributes 1500 BTT - Referral Links - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
BITC0IN

Bitrue Exchange Distributes 1500 BTT

%D0%A1%D0%A2%D0%A1.png

Hola, cryptans! Fans of BitTorrent (BTT) and not only they will definitely be interested. The Bitrue exchange is conducting this campaign to attract even more users. Who does not know, then this exchange has been operating for 2 years and today the daily volume is about 165 million dollars. The main difference of the exchange is its basic crypto XRP XRP. And if you want to trade in pairs with XRP XRP, which are not on other exchanges, then this is just the case.

%D0%A1%D0%A2%D0%A1.png

Distribution is active until August 6th. Tokens will be received on August 15. You can receive either 1500 BTT or 1000 BTT + at 50 BTT per invited friend.

How to take part?

1. Register on the Bitrue exchange. (By the way, if you go to the exchange every day, you can try your luck and win Ripple tokens (XRP) XRP

2. Go to the Telegram-bot and perform simple tasks in it, following its instructions (subscribing to the Bitrue exchange channel in telegrams, subscribing to Twitter pages, retweets, mail with which you registered on the exchange and the address of the BTT wallet from the exchange). Nothing complicated :classic_rolleyes:

There are both mandatory and optional tasks. If you complete only the required tasks, you will receive 1000 BTT. If you complete all the tasks (mandatory and optional) - get 1500 BTT. Choose yourself

Well, if you are a dude who has a huge number of friends, then you can cut a huge jackpot:

1st place: 350,000 BTT

2nd place: 250,000 BTT

3rd place: 150,000 BTT

4th place: 100,000 BTT

5th-10th place: 50,000 BTT

All profit!:classic_cool:

P.S. if you do not care about crypt, then you do not have it

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +5 1

@BITC0IN Looking like I am not registered on this exchange yet. Well, do you have ideas whether KYC is mandatory or not to receive 1500 BTT  upon completing all the tasks on that Telegram bot ? 

56 minutes ago, Whited35 said:

@BITC0IN Looking like I am not registered on this exchange yet. Well, do you have ideas whether KYC is mandatory or not to receive 1500 BTT  upon completing all the tasks on that Telegram bot ? 

Not. KYC is not needed

I have not used this platform before. This is a good offer. I will join it, but I don’t know how much this symbol is, and it’s good that it doesn’t require KYC in order to join and withdraw profits.