How to keep your account secured - Page 40 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Kenciuu

How to keep your account secured

Very well said my dear mate. Very thanks ful to you for sharing this relevant and informative information into the hands of millions. Its very helpful for all members who have to secure very well their accounts. Here just follow the tips. Enjoy.

• +1 1

All of us value sharing and everything you mention is correct, because it would be a mistake to use the same password across many sites and platforms.  We must always change our password.  In addition to the number marks and symbols as you mentioned, we also need to keep a password consisting of upper and lower case letters so that we avoid sharing passwords with others so that we avoid the risk of theft and theft.

We all have to be wise whenever we are creating account in every site we visit by making use of strong password which will contain numbers and various characters which will be difficult for hackers and scammers to detect because using simple password is one of the reasons why hackers easily hack our account, so make use of strong password to keep your accounts safer.

I agree with you, it is important for us to move away from common passwords, and to choose a password that includes symbols, numbers and letters, while avoiding entering it in any unknown site.

Really, I did not feel my account until I worked in this forum, as it provides a good environment for you to work and to develop yourself, protect your money and earn your dues.

We can secure our account with strong password . Don't use same password for social accounts or other accounts . And don't share with others. And we should to create strong password. And our Gmail password is everything for us.

Dear security methods in any field that relies on encryption for yourself, this is achieved when you do not listen greatly to spam of an unreliable source, so stay away from senders of spam and gain that is inevitably safe. Thank you very much.

• +2 1

You're right, my friend
The most important thing when setting the password, it should be unexpected, even if it is easy, for example, typing your phone number, your home number, the name of one of your children, or your birth date, and therefore anyone who wants to hack will try these words at the beginning of the matter. You can put random numbers or combine two clear names in a certain way to create a strong password that is difficult to guess

resize-1617116254149887389image1.png

Thank you for this wonderful article that every person in this forum needs to avoid losing money, effort and fatigue that we have put into this profit and success, as a strong password provides adequate and lasting protection ❤

• +1 1

Hi every one 🙋🙋

My friend, this account is very secure, so you can log in with your password, if it is wrong, then a code for you will be sent to your electronic account, you can log in through it, and it is better to make a strong password that contains letters numbers letters❤️❤️

thank you dear for this post this is really helpful for us because we can avoid the scammer if we follow your description we must create strong password and keep this safe and the most important thing do not trust anyone which you do not know and do not reply to scam messages and just avoid it

If you want to make secured your account than you should to be just put the strong paswrord and try to always change the password at leats in a month and don't try to put the common paswrord.

This is informative post,most of time we make mistake in password and can lose our privacy.  Because we try to make same password as gmail. So with this we can easily hack. So if we make strong password and use different symbols in password which make our account secure. Other thing important but it mian important thing which help you to secure your account .

Yes bro its very important to keep our account secured. Strong password help us to keep our account secured . Then two step verification also will help us. Sometimes we should change our password. We all should aware of hacking problem . We all know that now a days hacking problem is increasing day by day.We should alert from this 

You have given us a very important lesson about our passwords. We need to make them very strong and in a way that we remember them, we have to use different passwords for our websites and maybe different usernames too and emails. We have to store these safe and maybe use a password manager tool to be secure.

yes dear you are right I learn from your post to share such a useful information as I read this I learnt a lot from your post thanks for sharing this kind of information much easier to phone user than crack any white this is good information you share

• +3 1

On 6/27/2020 at 12:39 PM, Kenciuu said:

Creating your account required you to enter a strong password. Why is it important? First, you use it in everyday life, for money transaction, interaction with your friends, and putting your information on that account is very risking and well-secured is needed. Second, as a member of this forum where we can earn money. We are prone from the hackers.To reach that, you must take the action first

𝗗𝗼𝗻𝘁 𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘀𝗲 𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗱 𝗼𝗳 𝗽𝗮𝘀𝘀𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗱𝘀!!! 

1. 𝐍𝐨 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐛𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐧𝐮𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐬 

Example. 
ASDFGHJKL
abcdefgh
Password

2. 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐈𝐧𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧: 𝐒𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐚𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐛𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐝𝐚𝐲, 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞, 𝐟𝐚𝐯𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐩𝐞𝐭 𝐨𝐫 𝐟𝐚𝐯𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐞𝐭𝐜

Example
Kenciuu
11/11/1997
Dog

3. 𝐒𝐮𝐛𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐧𝐮𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐬 

Example
K3nCiUu
D0g

4. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐨𝐧 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬

Example
Password123
Admin123
123Kenciu
abcd1234

These common passwords can help to attackers to hack your account specially when you included your personal information. They take it as an advantage to hack you. Be mindful on what we should use as a password. 

𝗧𝗶𝗽𝘀 𝗼𝗻 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝘁𝗼 𝗰𝗿𝗲𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝗮 𝘀𝘁𝗿𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝗽𝗮𝘀𝘀𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗱

1. Make sure your password is long. Combine small/big letters A-Z and numbers. If it's allowed to put a punctuation marks, then go. 

Example. Whatchadoing173. 

2. Try to change your password once a week or a month. 

3. In every social media platforms. You should not enter a same password like what you put on others. Like here in crypto. If you put a password of Whatchadoing173. And you also put it to another social media platforms. Then you should now start thinking of it. It is like a Domino Effect. 

I hope this post can help you to secured your account. As a member, we should start protect our account in this forum So that, we can avoid them entering our for our forum.

Thank you so much for share with us this important post.

We will be care ful from now on to make password.

Thank you.

Thank you for your instructions. Make my account safe by fortifying it with very strong passwords and not giving them to anyone. I also have to save my email account in order to recover the account whenever I want. Ignore spam messages and beware of thieves. In any case, the forum here is very safe.  And when someone tries to experiment with a password and log in to your account, he alerts you and sends you a message on your email. You cannot try with the password more than 3 times because this leads to the lock of the account.

One of the way to secure you account is through strong password which will help you alot to keep your account security high. A strong password can prevent any damage to the account.

• +3 1

This information and data that you are giving us so that they cannot steal us and keep our accounts safe is very good information in addition to the topic also because there are people who do not know how to keep their account safe so that they cannot be scammed or stolen and now if they could know and be informed.

Hello my friend, Thank you for the valuable advice
You are right these days, the password has become the basic thing in a person’s life because it is the key to all information and personal secrets for any person on earth.
Therefore, we must pay more attention to the password and how to make it impossible to hack in order to ensure that our lives are safe against any kind of hacker

I agree with you we must create passwords. Strong in order for our account to be well secured, at first I did not care about my passwords, but now I am trying to create strong passwords and I will try to follow your advice

Thanks dear friend for providing these guidelines. These guidelines are very important for all people at this forum it is all people are facing the problem of security. 

So be careful while creating your password.

Certainly, this post will benefit many new members who do not care much about the degree of security of their accounts, so we must put a strong password and save it in a very safe place and not share it on the Internet or with anyone else, and we also change this word periodically to increase the security as well.

• +2 1