What does the name Satoshi Nakamoto means? - Page 25 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Dark_Sky

What does the name Satoshi Nakamoto means?

Yes, my friend, the name takes its right, and the owner of this name really has the characteristics of his name, and Bitcoin is a good currency. I wish good luck to everyone.

In fact, I have read that Satoshi Nakamoto is a pseudonym used by the person or people who developed the Bitcoin currency so I don't know the correctness of your information .

was just a meaningless name for the person who created Bitcoin, and this name is not a pseudonym and not a real name for the person who created Bitcoin I just thought it was the name of the inventor of Bitcoin or only a group of peoplejust wanna share too to you guys that Satoshi is equivalent to 100 millionth of a bitcoin, the smallest unit of bitcoin.  

My friend thank you for providing such kind of useful information about the maker of Bitcoin and the person who created this cryptocurrency.

• +1 1

All I knew is that it's the name of Bitcoin founder and I never considered searching for its origins. 

I hope that your informations are correct because I'll be happy to share it with family and friends 😁

Hello my friend, have a very good day. This is a question that I cannot answer because he does not have sufficient experience in this field yet, but there are people who have experience and they will tell you the answer for sure. I wish you success

I recall reading this in the past but have completely forgotten about it now. When I first read this material, it piqued my interest. Thank you for making it available. I'm still not sure if it's code for anything, but it doesn't seem to be a name of a Japanese individual chosen at random. In general, I haven't come across anything by Satoshi that isn't random.

symptomless i haven't famed who prior when we have a tendency to want more or less strictly the it point out caution within the understructure that refers back to the cleared clarity successful almost every foot and something that also is smart for which the uncloudedness hsa mtb going from blockchain

Thank you for this information. I did not know about it in advance. We do not yet know if Satoshi Nakamoto was a person or several people. His identity is still unknown until now, but in any case we owe him this invention that brought benefit to everyone.

Thank you for explaining the meaning of the name Satoshi Nakamoto in Japanese. There are many people who think that this name is not the real name of the Bitcoin inventor, but rather a pseudonym for a group of people who invented bitcoin in 2009.

I remember reading this information that the name of Satoshi Nakamoto is attributed to the inventor of the Bitcoin currency. Thank you for this great information. I will keep it.

The name Satoshi Nakamoto is of Japanese origin and is typically used to refer to the creator or founder of something. Some people believe that the name Satoshi Nakamoto is a pseudonym for a person or group of people who created Bitcoin. Others believe that it is a play on words, with the "satoshi" being the smallest unit of Bitcoin.